Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea 19:01 - Oct 3 with 7171 viewsRANGERS4EVER

This is beautiful so beautiful

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Chelsea on 23:49 - Oct 3 with 2257 viewsWilloW4

Chelsea on 23:40 - Oct 3 by Brightonhoop

:-D Utter thunderknut.

That little turd is ..."sick of it, sick of it, sick and f@cking tired of it..".... We're not you horrible little scrote.. We LOVE it, long may it continue...!
Chelsea on 23:52 - Oct 3 with 2252 viewsPommyhoop

Little Tarquin trying to be Jason Mariner..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Chelsea on 23:55 - Oct 3 with 2248 viewsMonahoop

Chelsea on 23:07 - Oct 3 by MrSheen

Come off it Mona, you can't dislike the harmless glory hunters more than the Old School vermin, surely?

Harmless glory hunters, Mr Sheen? Harmless glory hunters?? Bloody hell they're a worse than an outbreak of bubonic plague! And the old school brigade? Yeah sure they're the pox as well.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Chelsea on 23:55 - Oct 3 with 2247 viewspaesanu

The way the Special One went on about the incredible injustice of Falcao's dive was so cringe worthy. He's built his rep on deflecting attention but this rant shows he's losing it

Though he had nothing to say about the foul and shirt pull for 2 Saints penalties. Kyunt.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Chelsea on 00:35 - Oct 4 with 2191 viewsBrightonhoop

Chelsea on 23:55 - Oct 3 by paesanu

The way the Special One went on about the incredible injustice of Falcao's dive was so cringe worthy. He's built his rep on deflecting attention but this rant shows he's losing it

Though he had nothing to say about the foul and shirt pull for 2 Saints penalties. Kyunt.

Losing it? Lost it in August. Like Christmas came early....hehe
Chelsea on 00:48 - Oct 4 with 2162 viewseccles

oh that really has made my day! Typical scum fan. Not a brain cell in his head. Can't string more than three words together.
thanks for posting this
brilliant
Chelsea on 05:00 - Oct 4 with 2104 viewsCanadaRanger

"Oh When The Saints, Go Marching In..."
Chelsea on 08:41 - Oct 4 with 1997 views2Thomas2Bowles

JM was like yosser hughes in the post interview but instead of gizza job it was sack me go on sack me (I think he really hopes he is sacked)I'm the best manager chelsum have ever had...

Went on about their pen claim ( that was clearly a dive) please refs feels sorry for us as we are are suffering (ie shit) and need your help, that ref helped you by not giving 2 pens against you.

When asked about Southampton 2 claims.. walks off saying he does not want to comment.

I think he maybe mentally ill.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2015 8:42]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea on 09:20 - Oct 4 with 1939 viewssupahoopsa

Chelsea on 00:48 - Oct 4 by eccles

oh that really has made my day! Typical scum fan. Not a brain cell in his head. Can't string more than three words together.
thanks for posting this
brilliant

Ronnie Pickering???

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Chelsea on 10:24 - Oct 4 with 1884 viewsDWQPR

Chelsea on 08:41 - Oct 4 by 2Thomas2Bowles

JM was like yosser hughes in the post interview but instead of gizza job it was sack me go on sack me (I think he really hopes he is sacked)I'm the best manager chelsum have ever had...

Went on about their pen claim ( that was clearly a dive) please refs feels sorry for us as we are are suffering (ie shit) and need your help, that ref helped you by not giving 2 pens against you.

When asked about Southampton 2 claims.. walks off saying he does not want to comment.

I think he maybe mentally ill.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2015 8:42]

Why think he might be mentally ill? A totally deluded cûnt who should have been thrown out of the game years ago. A farcical bully who has helped destroy careers of refs and doctors. Hypocritical beyond belief and just pure scum, a perfect fit for the rest of the mentally ill brigade down the road. Don't like Wenger much but quite frankly he is in a different class to the special needs one.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Chelsea on 10:29 - Oct 4 with 1877 viewsDWQPR

I have never in my life seen a human being turn that colour before. It looks like his head is turning into a port wine stain before your very eyes. Fantastic.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Chelsea on 11:17 - Oct 4 with 1839 viewsWesty75

Just watched the highlights. Southampton killed them. Terry got properly done by Mane for their second. Bloody priceless.
Chelsea on 11:39 - Oct 4 with 1798 viewsCamberleyR

"Do your fcking job!!" He needs to do his job!!!!"

Somehow reminded me of this...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Chelsea on 13:24 - Oct 4 with 1684 viewsGetMeRangers

I had wondered whether the Old School had managed to bred. The anger and aggression shown by this low life suggests they have. 20 years ago, he would have been on the Fulham Road expressing his feelings with his fists.

How is it that one club can be so wrong in so many ways?

Please, please, please let Captain, Leader, Racist be appointed player/manager and for him to take them down.
Chelsea on 13:40 - Oct 4 with 1664 viewslondonscottish

Ha ha - that's priceless.

(goes to look up email address of Chelsea supporting mate....)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Chelsea on 14:37 - Oct 4 with 1460 viewsHadders

That video is priceless and I have also just sent it to a Chelsea-supporting pal (admit it, I`ll bet most of us have at least one). It`s great to imagine them going down, but to be honest, I still expect them to be in the top four at the end of the season - sadly, I can`t see Palace and Leicester making the Champions League.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2015 14:40]
Chelsea on 15:00 - Oct 4 with 1428 viewskensalriser

Top quality.

Of course, if anyone thinks that couldn't have been any one of a number of us after the Fulham game you are severely deluded.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2015 15:00]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Chelsea on 15:43 - Oct 4 with 1390 viewsGetMeRangers

Chelsea on 15:00 - Oct 4 by kensalriser

Top quality.

Of course, if anyone thinks that couldn't have been any one of a number of us after the Fulham game you are severely deluded.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2015 15:00]

Think there were a few of those making their feelings known in the 11th minute yesterday. It was turning pretty poisonous! I cant have been alone dreading the next 79 at that point
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024