Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays game was highly entertaining, glorious sh*te 20:21 - Oct 3 with 810 viewsbosh67

Actually, from a skill point of view, aside from a few great pieces from Chery and JET scoring beauties off their right feet, the standard of the game was wholly dreadful.

Not helped by some appalling refereeing by Nosferatu. God, he was truly awful.

After 10 minutes it was a disaster. After 45 there was hope. Then elation, then depression, then elation again. It was all very enjoyable but f*cking hell, I don't think I have seen that many passes booted into nowhere and out of space so regularly by both teams.

The most baffling decision was not to take Fer off, he looked tired and had put in a good shift, but was to put Sandro on and move Henry to the number 10 position. Quite where that logic came in and why he didn't then take Henry off with Sandro on and put Polter up front to push their defence back, is something that almost cost us 3 points.

But, credit to the lads. They didn't roll over today. JET was outstanding, Chery showed that if you give him space inside that he has huge talent. Also impressed with Sandro today. Konk had a good game too.

Both Bolton and Rangers showed much of why they are at this level.

So, as pub games go, that was a stonker.

[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 20:22]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Todays game was highly entertaining, glorious sh*te on 20:36 - Oct 3 with 747 viewsjonno

Exactly what I said after the game, park standard football refereed by a park standard ref in the main apart from a few quality moments. But great entertainment never the less. As you say, some worrying team selections and substitutions.
Todays game was highly entertaining, glorious sh*te on 20:46 - Oct 3 with 695 viewsTacticalR

Virtually all the decent players have been siphoned out of the division by Premiership clubs, so we are obviously seeing a lower standard of football. The match was lacking in skill, with Bolton engaged in a lot of wrestling & rugby-style stuff.

Having said that, Chery's goal was out of this world.

Air hostess clique

Todays game was highly entertaining, glorious sh*te on 22:22 - Oct 3 with 501 viewsGetMeRangers

Todays game was highly entertaining, glorious sh*te on 20:46 - Oct 3 by TacticalR

Virtually all the decent players have been siphoned out of the division by Premiership clubs, so we are obviously seeing a lower standard of football. The match was lacking in skill, with Bolton engaged in a lot of wrestling & rugby-style stuff.

Having said that, Chery's goal was out of this world.

JETs winner wasnt bad either!

For all the standard of football, I do love games like this... if we win
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024