Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The goals from today's madness 20:34 - Oct 3 with 1776 viewsbosh67

http://www.burndenaces.co.uk/2015/10/03/video-queens-park-rangers-4-3-bolton-wan

Chery's goal is unsaveable.

Wonderful skill by JET on the winner.

Enjoy the lunacy.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The goals from today's madness on 20:55 - Oct 3 with 1709 viewsitsbiga

The 1st 2 from Bolton were total pap. Goal of the season from Chery and JET's 2nd was very classy.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2015 20:56]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

The goals from today's madness on 03:04 - Oct 4 with 1385 viewsFredManRave

And here's the link for those of us *(un)fortunate enough to live outside of the UK.

Can anybody explain to me why certain links like this one and the Skysports ones are "Not available in my location". Why can't I watch a 2 minute video clip of a footbal game that will be available to the world in about 2 hours time when it gets put on youtube?!

*Depends where you live.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The goals from today's madness on 03:07 - Oct 4 with 1381 viewsPommyhoop

The goals from today's madness on 03:04 - Oct 4 by FredManRave

And here's the link for those of us *(un)fortunate enough to live outside of the UK.

Can anybody explain to me why certain links like this one and the Skysports ones are "Not available in my location". Why can't I watch a 2 minute video clip of a footbal game that will be available to the world in about 2 hours time when it gets put on youtube?!

*Depends where you live.

You are a gentleman Fred.
Thx for that!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The goals from today's madness on 03:31 - Oct 4 with 1366 viewsJAPRANGERS

*Depends where you live.

Well done Sir Fred!
The goals from today's madness on 04:02 - Oct 4 with 1342 viewsisawqpratwcity

*Depends where you live.

Very much appreciated, Fred. I found a clip on youtube with yesterday's date but it turned out to be a Football Manager clip by some poxy wum.

Sky will have bought the Championship broadcast rights for the UK but not necessarily other countries, or worse, they won't just give away the video elsewhere. Sucks to be us, eh?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The goals from today's madness on 08:51 - Oct 4 with 1218 views2Thomas2Bowles

Migrants always bloody moaning ...

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The goals from today's madness on 10:07 - Oct 4 with 1122 viewsHollowayRanger

IS HARD KEEPING TRACK of the score watching that and I was there!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024