Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A few weird things today 20:52 - Oct 3 with 1043 viewsbosh67

1. Nosferatu can't ref to save his life. Also the most bizarre way of dishing out a yellow card. From pocket to being virtually slapped and rubbed in the player's face within a second. Quite bizarre.

2. Anyone else think that the ball had already left Green's hand near the end and that the goal probably should have stood?

3. Two corners we won today seemed to most of us in the stand to go out for throws on the other side of the corner flag.

4. Have you seen two better taken goals by two left footed players with their right feet in one game?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A few weird things today on 23:31 - Oct 3 with 799 viewsHollowayRanger

I thought green was a joke today and IM a fan of his

first goal didn't react
2nd slow to get down and only pushed it out for a tap in
then rushed out collided with one of their players thought he was off again for a moment
came for a cross dropped it 30 secs later balls in the net
then saved by linesmen after tryng to take a quick kick and losing possession of ball ,I was watching ref and he WAS going to give goal but for linesman

on the wages he's on and with the experience he has he has GOT TO DO BETTER THAN THIS

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

A few weird things today on 12:22 - Oct 4 with 608 viewsizlingtonhoop

2. I do. And I think everyone around me did too.

Surprised so little has been made of it. Bolton should be seething.

WooHoo!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024