Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hall.. 00:55 - Oct 4 with 1560 viewsPommyhoop

Just wondered how he did ?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hall.. on 01:17 - Oct 4 with 1542 viewseccles

thought he did all right.
Its a strange thing with our defence. Konchesky had probably his best game for us,
Ned was Ned, some good some poor yet never a right back, I like the look of both Hall and Angella and thought they were both ok, yet every time they attacked us we looked like conceding!
I might be pushing an open door on this forum but it may be that the problem lies with our defensive midfielder Henry. If Ramsey is playing him to sit and protect, then its obviously not working as we've let in more than anyone. Trouble is, our other midfield players are more suited to attacking rather than defending.
Anyway, I'm going off topic, Hall? I like him, He'll be ok for us
Hall.. on 02:10 - Oct 4 with 1513 viewsPunteR

Good player. Needs to win his headers.
I'd have him in front of Onouha

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hall.. on 02:23 - Oct 4 with 1506 viewsPommyhoop

Hall.. on 02:10 - Oct 4 by PunteR

Good player. Needs to win his headers.
I'd have him in front of Onouha

Or maybe in front of Angella and someone else taking the armband off Ned.
I rate Ned at CB but never have at RB so I'm discounting his performance yesterday.

Hall.. on 02:38 - Oct 4 with 1494 viewsWilloW4

Hall.. on 02:23 - Oct 4 by Pommyhoop

Or maybe in front of Angella and someone else taking the armband off Ned.
I rate Ned at CB but never have at RB so I'm discounting his performance yesterday.

So he plays at right back, he's awful, but you'll discount that perforfomance cos it's not his best position..?... What? , he might be deeply average everywhere he plays... I don't discount any of his shite performances... If he's shite...he's shite.!
Hall.. on 02:46 - Oct 4 with 1479 viewsPommyhoop

Hall.. on 02:38 - Oct 4 by WilloW4

So he plays at right back, he's awful, but you'll discount that perforfomance cos it's not his best position..?... What? , he might be deeply average everywhere he plays... I don't discount any of his shite performances... If he's shite...he's shite.!

Nah , sorry Willow I admit his form has dipped but I recon you've reached saturation point with your dislike of him. You've forgotten how much he improved and that he was our best defender many times in the past. The captaincy is deffo an issue I think and CR should sort this.
L Block used to be like you in his dislike for Ned but manned up and had a feed on the humble pie.Before this 'captaincy issue' admittedly.

Hall.. on 08:04 - Oct 4 with 1340 viewsqpr1976

Hall easn't terrible individually, but it wasn't his best game for us so far. He's been better. But Angella was wholely to blame for their 3rd. He made no attempt to jump or win the header which went out wide the their scorer. Criminal.

As a whole the defence needs alot of work over the next 2 weeks. IMO
Hall.. on 08:56 - Oct 4 with 1236 viewsRuislipHoop

Give him a run in the team and stop changing the back four. Different four each week.
Hall.. on 09:02 - Oct 4 with 1221 viewssexton

I like Hall a lot. Young, one of ours and can only improve. First choice CB I'd say.
Login to get fewer ads

Hall.. on 09:17 - Oct 4 with 1182 viewsAgedR

Our centre halfs were too far apart, which I suppose is to be expected if they haven't played together before.

Hall and Angela both look like they can play football though, which is a change from Ned, Hill and Dunne. I'm not saying they are better, but, it is nice to see them looking for the roll out from the keeper.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Hall.. on 09:25 - Oct 4 with 1153 viewsjohncharles

Hall.. on 09:17 - Oct 4 by AgedR

Our centre halfs were too far apart, which I suppose is to be expected if they haven't played together before.

Hall and Angela both look like they can play football though, which is a change from Ned, Hill and Dunne. I'm not saying they are better, but, it is nice to see them looking for the roll out from the keeper.

Now we just need a keeper that looks for THEM.

And yes, I do like Hall. Should not have been dropped the minute Angela arrived. A lot of our defensive problems stem from there.

Strong and stable my arse.

Hall.. on 11:01 - Oct 4 with 1027 viewsbaz_qpr

Hall.. on 09:17 - Oct 4 by AgedR

Agree with that but also massive gap between the full backs too, either the DCM - Henry needed to be sitting much deeper or the whole back four needed to be much narrower
Hall.. on 11:26 - Oct 4 with 990 viewsstevec

Hard to judge any back playing either side of Angela, he causes so much chaos.
Hall.. on 11:33 - Oct 4 with 969 viewsbosh67

He's good. He has much to learn but he has huge potential. He and Angella got completely dominated by Madine yesterday and both let the ball bounce too often. However, we are much better with him at CB in the mix. He could be a real great at the club. He certainly has the right kind of attitude and he is talented.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024