Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl Henry...why? 09:21 - Oct 4 with 7176 viewsAgedR

OK, I'll start it.

He does provide a voice for the overtaxed millionaire football

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Karl Henry...why? on 12:27 - Oct 5 with 2168 viewssimmo

Karl Henry...why? on 12:21 - Oct 5 by Antti_Heinola

I don't think Hall is any better than the other two to be honest.

I agree that Chief and Angella are better players, but it's about form. It's just an example of a player that was dropped not because he was playing badly, but because there were preferred alternaitves. If you assess the last 5 games of each centre back, he's been the most consistent. I know our defensive deficiencies come down to a lack of team play rather than individuals but the wider point is that 4-5 players have continued to keep their places despite alternatives being available and doing well when given their chance. In most cases those alternatives are younger and with more of a future at QPR, which makes it all the more frustrating.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Karl Henry...why? on 12:30 - Oct 5 with 2162 viewsWestbourneR

Seriously what the hell is this all about??? Why has Ramsey decided to get a completely ludicrous fixation with Karl Henry?? He has been horribly off the pace for many many weeks. I mean he isn't getting close to making any tackes, he is hiding from the ball and playing passes so conservative it's dropping the centre backs into the trouble. He isn't even running around.

The difference with Sandro on the pitch was astounding. He made more tackles in 10 minutes than Henry has made in 5 games.

It's one of those weird siutations where a manager gets a blind loyalty to player for non footballing reasons and often ends up costing them their job. He HAS to be dropped.

Also I am sorry to say but Grant Hall was totally out of his depth on Saturday. He looked like a lost child. I don't think he won a header.

Get Henry and Hall out of that team and we've got a serious chance to beat anyone.

I actually think Clint Hill needs to come back in for aerial presense and leadership.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Karl Henry...why? on 16:03 - Oct 5 with 2065 viewsMedwayR

Karl Henry...why? on 12:30 - Oct 5 by WestbourneR

Seriously what the hell is this all about??? Why has Ramsey decided to get a completely ludicrous fixation with Karl Henry?? He has been horribly off the pace for many many weeks. I mean he isn't getting close to making any tackes, he is hiding from the ball and playing passes so conservative it's dropping the centre backs into the trouble. He isn't even running around.

The difference with Sandro on the pitch was astounding. He made more tackles in 10 minutes than Henry has made in 5 games.

It's one of those weird siutations where a manager gets a blind loyalty to player for non footballing reasons and often ends up costing them their job. He HAS to be dropped.

Also I am sorry to say but Grant Hall was totally out of his depth on Saturday. He looked like a lost child. I don't think he won a header.

Get Henry and Hall out of that team and we've got a serious chance to beat anyone.

I actually think Clint Hill needs to come back in for aerial presense and leadership.

I thought Hall did ok on Saturday, are you sure you're not confusing him with Angella who I've yet to see win a header for us! Hall & Onouha looked to be building a decent partnership but for some reason Ramsey decided to drop him at the first opportunity to put in Angella who's been awful every time I've seen him play.

But back to Henry, he needs to be dropped, I'm getting to the point where I hope he gets a non-serious injury which forces Ramsey into playing someone else.

Poll: Who’s better?

Karl Henry...why? on 18:44 - Oct 5 with 2038 viewsrichpr

Karl Henry...why? on 12:34 - Oct 4 by stevec

Part of the problem with Henry this season is he's often being drawn in to being part playmaker and it's just not his game.

He's also suffering from snail paced partners in Toszer and Faurlin, you'll only get the best out of Henry playing him exclusively to protect the centre backs behind him.

He looked a lot more impressive whenever he had someone like Sandro or Barton partnering as they could operate slightly ahead of him.

Aside of that, given how much aggravation our centre backs have had from big centre forwards all season, someone (Ramsey) should be positioning him directly in front of their forward for long ball clearances. Interestingly, he seemed to take this upon himself at one point yesterday whereupon Hall waved him away. Strange stuff at times.

playmaker - dont make me laugh - he hasnt passed it forward for months - he gets the ball - angles his body backwards and plays it back to onouha who hoofs it forward straight to the opposition. No team can carry a player with no attacking ability. His number is up - we have the worst goals against in the division and we keep playing the same defensive midfielder. He must take part of the blame for our defensive record. He is not even physically imposing like Sandro and Fer. Having said all that CR will pick him as they are obviously in love. Now Sandro's back he must surely be dropped. Bring back Clint Hill next to Onouha at the back - Angella needs a break from picking the ball out of the net. Rob Green's days are numbered - only wish we'd got the Southend keeper
Karl Henry...why? on 21:28 - Oct 5 with 1991 viewsenfieldargh

Hall much to my amazement looks the most accomplished of our central defenders and he was in Blackpool's defense last season!

I thought Hall won quite a few headers and wasn't wasteful with his distribution. He looks calm and gives himself time.

I read on here that Watford fans bemoaned the loss of their ball playing centre back, Angella was far too quick to hoof a long ball going nowhere.

As for Henry, in the Prem he appears to be an adequate player, two seasons ago and now this season so far in the Chump he's been poor. When I've seen Doughty he tackles and is a non-stop runner and tries to stamp his authority on the game

As for CR and his lack of substitutions I find it quite bizarre. Sandro went through a thorough warm up at half time but didnt appear for around 20 minutes.

Toazer did zip for me apart from 3 free kicks which were troublesome for the notlob defense.

For me on Saturday Henry & Toazer where of no threat to Bolton allowing their midfield to take control of the midfield, as H & T didnt move forward with the ball or do that much to halt boltons forward movement.

Jet, Fer and to an extent Chery & Phillips came back to the middle to combat bolton in more ways than H & T plus they hurt bolton on the attack.

I felt that Luongo and Sandro on for H & T would not have allowed Bolton back into the game although the winger who scored had the match of Nedhum

Hope Henry makes us eat humble pie....but I dont think he will

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Karl Henry...why? on 09:06 - Oct 8 with 1914 viewsDiscodroids

Terminate..with extreme prejudice.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Karl Henry...why? on 09:33 - Oct 9 with 1865 viewsMvpeter

Complete madness pure and simple. Goes beyond a random managers love.

P.S Grant Hall has easily been our best defender though it isn't saying too much. Doughty and Luongo have impressed. Kwepka has impressed. Furlong and Harriman have impressed in previous seasons. JET has impressed. Smithies has impressed some and has good potential. Yet we the fans need to be 'patient with the new young team' with a back seven of Green Konchesky Onohua Angella Perch Henry and Toszer. Hmm.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Karl Henry...why? on 09:40 - Oct 9 with 1859 viewsDiscodroids

And he can see no reasons
'Cause there are no reasons
What reason do you need to be shown

I dont like Karl Henry.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Karl Henry...why? on 09:56 - Oct 9 with 1849 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Karl Henry...why? on 10:11 - Oct 9 with 1832 viewsDiscodroids

this fu ckers continued parasitic presence in the Team, is as welcome to me as a c60 cassette being popped thru my letterbox at 3 am in the morning from wearside Karl Henry , claiming to be a Professional footballer .

"I'm Karl Henry. I see you are still having no luck Dropping me. I have the greatest respect for you Ramsey , but Lord! You are no nearer Dropping me now than three years ago when I started. I reckon your boys are letting you down, Ramsey They can't be much good, can they?"

#yorkshire ripper.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2015 10:15]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024