Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benjamin Gladwinaldo 15:00 - Oct 4 with 3071 viewsWeaverQPR

Where has he gone is he injured or just out of favour?

@WeavQPR

Benjamin Gladwinaldo on 15:04 - Oct 4 with 3063 viewskensalriser

Evil fans destroyed his confidence.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Benjamin Gladwinaldo on 15:23 - Oct 4 with 3016 viewsnix

Also, what's going on with Yun? He hasn't been mentioned for ages, yet a few weeks ago they were talking about him coming back into the squad. Unless I've just missed an update.
Benjamin Gladwinaldo on 15:32 - Oct 4 with 2982 viewsGetMeRangers

Benjamin Gladwinaldo on 15:23 - Oct 4 by nix

Also, what's going on with Yun? He hasn't been mentioned for ages, yet a few weeks ago they were talking about him coming back into the squad. Unless I've just missed an update.

Tun is certainly training... giving Samba a taste of his own medicine, too. Perhaps he isnt doing enough to justify replacing Konch, who does seem to be improving as the season progresses
Benjamin Gladwinaldo on 15:46 - Oct 4 with 2948 viewsnix

Benjamin Gladwinaldo on 15:32 - Oct 4 by GetMeRangers

Tun is certainly training... giving Samba a taste of his own medicine, too. Perhaps he isnt doing enough to justify replacing Konch, who does seem to be improving as the season progresses

Oh, ok thx. Good to have some competition for places, for once!
Benjamin Gladwinaldo on 16:02 - Oct 4 with 2902 viewsGetMeRangers

Gladys certainly appears to be training, looking at the Wednesday training video on Player, though not 100% sure! Plenty in front of him, though, to challenge for places. May be just that rather than out of favour
Benjamin Gladwinaldo on 20:05 - Oct 4 with 2563 viewsbosh67

I hear he has been injured. I really want him to get his chance because he was absolutely excellent at Swindon. Big, powerful, quick and he has a great left foot. He is also an actual winger if required.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024