Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals 16:12 - Oct 4 with 891 viewslondonscottish

Man Utd 2 down after 7 minutes

:-) :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals on 16:20 - Oct 4 with 879 viewsBushman

3-0 now.

Arsenal on fire.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals on 16:26 - Oct 4 with 860 viewsWeaverQPR

'We're fcking shit, we're fcking shit'

@WeavQPR

QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals on 16:37 - Oct 4 with 842 viewseghamranger

Harry Kane back on the scoresheet again
QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals on 17:07 - Oct 4 with 789 viewsRed_Ranger

stream??
QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals on 17:12 - Oct 4 with 783 viewsFredManRave

QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals on 17:07 - Oct 4 by Red_Ranger

stream??

http://www.time4tv.com/2012/10/sky-sports-1.php

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals on 18:33 - Oct 4 with 670 viewsqueensparker

Maybe all the Arsenal fans might take a week off from whingeing about how Wenger's ruining their club and they should be doing so much better. The f--king self-entitled tw-ts, sick of listening to them all.
QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals on 18:41 - Oct 4 with 658 viewsCanadaRanger

United went 2 down and they didn't come back...

We had a JET!
QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals on 19:17 - Oct 4 with 616 viewslondonscottish

QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals on 16:26 - Oct 4 by WeaverQPR

'We're fcking shit, we're fcking shit'

:-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals on 21:51 - Oct 4 with 554 viewsGetMeRangers

QPR not the only team to concede 2 early goals on 18:33 - Oct 4 by queensparker

Maybe all the Arsenal fans might take a week off from whingeing about how Wenger's ruining their club and they should be doing so much better. The f--king self-entitled tw-ts, sick of listening to them all.

If you dont want to hear them, attend the Emirates. The silence is deafening. Apparently it is because it is a big stadium... according to a gooner mate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024