Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite Place In England 04:25 - Oct 5 with 13752 viewsFredManRave

When you've been brought up in Crawley and then having moved around London, spent 8 years living in Croydon (Sorry Captain!), then most places in England, by comparison, seem good.

If I had to choose my favourite place to visit and one I'd actually like to end up living in then I'd choose Bexhill. It's like going back in time. First and foremost I would always choose a town/place by the coast and Bexhill has the added charm of being so laid back it's almost horizontal, it has a calm and tranquility about it that you can't begin to put a price on and the fish and chips are out of this world! The average age of the residents may well be 87 and there might not be any jobs there but a great place to be beside the seaside with my wife and two kids.

Yours?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Favourite Place In England on 09:14 - Nov 13 with 996 viewsbatmanhoop

no mention of Northumberland, not been but is widely regarded as stunning. So many beautiful places in this country, we are so lucky. Pity about some of the people that inhabit it
Favourite Place In England on 10:04 - Nov 13 with 967 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Favourite Place In England on 01:33 - Nov 13 by PunteR

People blinded by life...?
What does that mean Freddieddie?
You've put a downer on a perfectly good thread. You old bill by any chance?

He is trying to get me to bite mate.
I don't believe there were any crimes in any other parts of London this week or did I miss those?
Favourite Place In England on 10:15 - Nov 13 with 954 viewshopphoops

Favourite Place In England on 09:14 - Nov 13 by batmanhoop

no mention of Northumberland, not been but is widely regarded as stunning. So many beautiful places in this country, we are so lucky. Pity about some of the people that inhabit it

The coast around Bamburgh and the Farne Islands is amazing.

Whitley Bay's a shitehole mind.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Favourite Place In England on 10:44 - Nov 13 with 931 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Favourite Place In England on 09:14 - Nov 13 by batmanhoop

My mate lives up there and is a professional photographer. Some of the images from that area are absolutely stunning.
Favourite Place In England on 11:59 - Nov 13 with 900 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Flamborough Head up in East Riding is stunning, I can sit and watch the puffins up there for hours.

I also love Tenby - the people are a little strange, My wife's family are all from there and they're all a bit cook coo. Lovely place though. Particually Boshinstons Lilly Ponds, you can walk around this lake all the way down to the stunning coast line. Breath taking views and the dogs love it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024