Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting things ex-players do... 13:59 - Oct 5 with 2042 viewsaston_hoop

Does anyone remember former youth keeper Reece Crowther? Was on the bench a few times about 6 or 7 years ago I recall (well I looked it up and he definitely was). Flying back home yesterday reading the Air Berlin in-flight magazine, there he was being interviewed as their 'featured visionary' having invented some kind of drone that follows you so you can film your life (somebody out there probably wants to do that..). Very random, but always a good excuse to post the former footballers twitter

https://twitter.com/finishedplayers

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Interesting things ex-players do... on 14:05 - Oct 5 with 2009 viewssimmo

Darren Ward - 'The Peckham Beckham' currently runs a number of catteries.

Amazing.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Interesting things ex-players do... on 23:40 - Oct 5 with 1712 viewsFredManRave

Amazing Grace.

http://www.calvarygrace.ca/about/our-elders/

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Interesting things ex-players do... on 15:51 - Oct 6 with 1524 viewsBklynRanger

Reece Crowther invented that? Well done (formerly) young man. Assuming it's the same one, I saw the advert of that - let's people film themselves surfing and such without having to expose your friend or partner to terminal boredom or shark bites. The never-ending evolution of selfies.

I've used this more than once now, but John Byrne is a chiropodist in the Hove area. Worked on my friends ingrown toenail for him. Or at least he was a chiropodist about 6 years ago when I first brought it up.
Interesting things ex-players do... on 16:03 - Oct 6 with 1500 viewswombat

Interesting things ex-players do... on 15:51 - Oct 6 by BklynRanger

Reece Crowther invented that? Well done (formerly) young man. Assuming it's the same one, I saw the advert of that - let's people film themselves surfing and such without having to expose your friend or partner to terminal boredom or shark bites. The never-ending evolution of selfies.

I've used this more than once now, but John Byrne is a chiropodist in the Hove area. Worked on my friends ingrown toenail for him. Or at least he was a chiropodist about 6 years ago when I first brought it up.

he still is i belive hes on twitter always fairly chatty about rangers

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Interesting things ex-players do... on 16:08 - Oct 6 with 1490 viewsJamie

Dave Thomas was a PE teacher at a local school when I grew up and unsurprisingly coached the football team. Few friends played for him and played against his sides a few times a year.
Interesting things ex-players do... on 17:50 - Oct 6 with 1376 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Interesting things ex-players do... on 15:51 - Oct 6 by BklynRanger

Reece invented to SoloShot or something else? The solo shot looks freaking excellent! http://shop.soloshot.com
Interesting things ex-players do... on 18:24 - Oct 6 with 1317 viewsBklynRanger

Interesting things ex-players do... on 17:50 - Oct 6 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Reece invented to SoloShot or something else? The solo shot looks freaking excellent! http://shop.soloshot.com

Not sure if that was it or not mate. In the add I saw the camera was attached to a drone. The guy chucked it in the water and it sort of sprang to life and followed him while he was surfing on one of those wave simulators or something similar. Seems like Reece may be locked in a tech battle to the death with other gadgeteers.
Interesting things ex-players do... on 21:24 - Oct 6 with 1190 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Interesting things ex-players do... on 18:24 - Oct 6 by BklynRanger

Not sure if that was it or not mate. In the add I saw the camera was attached to a drone. The guy chucked it in the water and it sort of sprang to life and followed him while he was surfing on one of those wave simulators or something similar. Seems like Reece may be locked in a tech battle to the death with other gadgeteers.

It'll be tough to beat SoloShot! Everyone should have SoloShot, then there will never be another time you score a wonder goal and just wish there was a camera to catch it (re a recent thread on your best goal scored)!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024