Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loan ?? 21:39 - Oct 5 with 4741 viewspeejaybee

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/queens-park-rangers-considering-move-for-arsena

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Loan ?? on 21:48 - Oct 5 with 3484 viewsHooparoo

Would rather see one of our own youngsters get a go.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Loan ?? on 01:09 - Oct 6 with 3246 viewsisawqpratwcity

Early days, but after last Saturday we're wondering if even a recovered Austin can force his way back into the team!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Loan ?? on 08:53 - Oct 6 with 3015 viewsGetMeRangers

What does it say? My browser blocks the page owing to is being potentially harmful
Loan ?? on 08:58 - Oct 6 with 3007 viewsisawqpratwcity

Loan ?? on 08:53 - Oct 6 by GetMeRangers

What does it say? My browser blocks the page owing to is being potentially harmful

Queens Park Rangers considering move for Arsenal striker

Date: 5th October 2015 at 8:01 pm
Written by: David Robinson | Comments (2)

image:
As featured on NewsNow: Football NewsFootball News 24/7

Queens Park Rangers are considering a loan move for Arsenal striker Alex Iwobi, a club insider from the Championship club has informed Football League World.

image:
Iwobi is attracting interest from QPR
Iwobi is attracting interest from QPR

The 19-year-old striker will be looking to gain valuable first team experience away from the Emirates, and is clearly a long way down the pecking order, and FLW have been informed that QPR are interested in taking the Gunners striker on an emergency loan, particularly with talismanic striker Charlie Austin out injured for a few weeks.

The Nigerian born forward has scored goals at youth level but will no doubt be wanting to prove his ability on a much tougher stage, and QPR could be the perfect platform for him to exhibit his ability.

Chris Ramsey’s side, however, showed they could find the net without Charlie Austin, after they scored four against Bolton in a dramatic late 4-3 win last Saturday.

With Jay Emmanuel-Thomas the hero, scoring twice and the stoppage time winner, it will give manager, Chris Ramsey, a big headache as to whether he decides to add reinforcements to his squad.

Read more at http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/queens-park-rangers-considering-move-for-arsena

Loan ?? on 09:09 - Oct 6 with 2985 viewsjohncharles

We need to concentrate on developing our own players.

Strong and stable my arse.

Loan ?? on 09:56 - Oct 6 with 2898 viewsGetMeRangers

Loan ?? on 09:09 - Oct 6 by johncharles

We need to concentrate on developing our own players.

This... plus, arent Arsenal loans all tied up with set minimum appearances... which is not ideal at all. You only needed to hear Wolves fans moaning after our game with them about being forced to field the Arsenal loan keeper

Getting in loan strikers also suggests somewhere in the club the focus is turning to promotion rather than consolidation. Thought this season was supposed to be about slowly bringing in youth into the team plus developing some of the younger players we bought over the summer like Mass, Gladys, Chery, JET, Polter etc
[Post edited 6 Oct 2015 9:58]
Loan ?? on 10:54 - Oct 6 with 2787 viewsSimonJames

I wish instead that we'd consider a move for some competent defenders.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Loan ?? on 10:57 - Oct 6 with 2775 viewsHooparoo

Loan ?? on 10:54 - Oct 6 by SimonJames

I wish instead that we'd consider a move for some competent defenders.

Even a slow Richard Dunne was more effective than our current CBs.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Loan ?? on 12:35 - Oct 6 with 2620 viewsRANGERS4EVER

It would end up like all other emergency loans/signings we bring in. We just don't play them. Once Austin is back he wont play for us ever, except for possibly our 3rd round cup loss
[Post edited 6 Oct 2015 12:35]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Loan ?? on 12:59 - Oct 6 with 2540 viewskingsburyR

Loan ?? on 12:35 - Oct 6 by RANGERS4EVER

It would end up like all other emergency loans/signings we bring in. We just don't play them. Once Austin is back he wont play for us ever, except for possibly our 3rd round cup loss
[Post edited 6 Oct 2015 12:35]

At least we made it to the third round!!

Tiny positives!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Loan ?? on 15:47 - Oct 6 with 2365 viewsDorse

This kid could become a club legend like Chevanton, Dellatorre, Pellicori, Priskin or Maiga. Would you deny him his chance?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Loan ?? on 00:00 - Oct 7 with 2144 viewsLazyFan

This looks like a lining up of Striker in case Austin goes.
Which if the case would seem reasonable.

What we really need is a RB and our current midfielders to put a proper 100% shift in. I would also drop Green as he cannot kick and is liable to the odd calamity.

zzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Loan ?? on 03:03 - Oct 7 with 2082 viewsDylanP

That is just a load of rubbish. We don't need a striker, we need defenders. We have scored the most goals in the division. And we have conceded the most goals in the division. That would suggest that we need help at the back, not up front.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Loan ?? on 07:40 - Oct 7 with 2008 viewsPunteR

Loan ?? on 03:03 - Oct 7 by DylanP

That is just a load of rubbish. We don't need a striker, we need defenders. We have scored the most goals in the division. And we have conceded the most goals in the division. That would suggest that we need help at the back, not up front.

And that's a fact. Except most of the goals seem to the fault of the CB. Of which we have Onouha,Angella,Hall,Hill. We have Konchesky playing well at Lb and Perch who has had a mixed season so far but not sure how many goals he's at fault for.
These players should be doing better.
They need to be getting on the training field with Ramsey and sorting it out. I'm not sure adding a loan player in there will magically sort the problem out.
Maybe a good quality defensive coach is needed plus someone needs to step up during matches and organise and lead a bit more. I would be putting Hill back in for the next game.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Loan ?? on 08:44 - Oct 7 with 1968 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Loan ?? on 09:56 - Oct 6 by GetMeRangers

This... plus, arent Arsenal loans all tied up with set minimum appearances... which is not ideal at all. You only needed to hear Wolves fans moaning after our game with them about being forced to field the Arsenal loan keeper

Getting in loan strikers also suggests somewhere in the club the focus is turning to promotion rather than consolidation. Thought this season was supposed to be about slowly bringing in youth into the team plus developing some of the younger players we bought over the summer like Mass, Gladys, Chery, JET, Polter etc
[Post edited 6 Oct 2015 9:58]

We were lucky to scrape though against a pi55 poor Bolton on Saturday. With Austin out, for any period of time we may be trying to stave off dropping into the mire at the bottom rather than promotion or consolidation.
Loan ?? on 09:35 - Oct 7 with 1913 viewsjohncharles

So who are we going to drop to bring him into the team ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Loan ?? on 11:29 - Oct 7 with 1866 viewsCamberleyR

Loan ?? on 07:40 - Oct 7 by PunteR

And that's a fact. Except most of the goals seem to the fault of the CB. Of which we have Onouha,Angella,Hall,Hill. We have Konchesky playing well at Lb and Perch who has had a mixed season so far but not sure how many goals he's at fault for.
These players should be doing better.
They need to be getting on the training field with Ramsey and sorting it out. I'm not sure adding a loan player in there will magically sort the problem out.
Maybe a good quality defensive coach is needed plus someone needs to step up during matches and organise and lead a bit more. I would be putting Hill back in for the next game.

"I would be putting Hill back in for the next game."

Me too. You know one thing for certain with Clint and that like Richard Dunne, he will head absolutely anything away that comes in the air. He's left footed so would be comfortable playing the left sided centre back role which maybe Angella and Hall aren't.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Loan ?? on 12:39 - Oct 7 with 1826 viewsPinnerPaul

Loan ?? on 11:29 - Oct 7 by CamberleyR

"I would be putting Hill back in for the next game."

Me too. You know one thing for certain with Clint and that like Richard Dunne, he will head absolutely anything away that comes in the air. He's left footed so would be comfortable playing the left sided centre back role which maybe Angella and Hall aren't.

I agree, obviously we don't have a complete new back 4 to call on, but players need to be dropped for consistently poor performances - certainly Clint couldn't do worse than Hall, Ned or Angella are playing at the moment.
Loan ?? on 12:59 - Oct 7 with 1795 viewsLblock

I've seen over on Fantasy Island (I know, I know) there's talk of Benny and Sir Clint having a fall out

Whispers are that Clint has told it as it is and The Clueless One hasn't taken too kindly to it. If he had anything about him Benny would be involving Clint more not less. I find it incomprehensible that a former right back turned coach is allowing such a shambolic defence to be turned out week after week! Not sure why he thought buying a centre-back/holding midfielder to play right back was such a good idea either.

Let's just hope the goals don't dry up and The Ossie Ardiles School of Football approach delivers us enough points to deliver us from evil

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Loan ?? on 13:12 - Oct 7 with 1777 viewsdaveB

Loan ?? on 12:59 - Oct 7 by Lblock

I've seen over on Fantasy Island (I know, I know) there's talk of Benny and Sir Clint having a fall out

Whispers are that Clint has told it as it is and The Clueless One hasn't taken too kindly to it. If he had anything about him Benny would be involving Clint more not less. I find it incomprehensible that a former right back turned coach is allowing such a shambolic defence to be turned out week after week! Not sure why he thought buying a centre-back/holding midfielder to play right back was such a good idea either.

Let's just hope the goals don't dry up and The Ossie Ardiles School of Football approach delivers us enough points to deliver us from evil

Perch has played as a right back for the last 4 years so wasn't that mad an idea. He didn't play weekend and we were no better at the back.

Fair enough you don't rate Ramsey but the name calling is a bit pathetic, you are far better than that
[Post edited 7 Oct 2015 13:12]
Loan ?? on 13:12 - Oct 7 with 1774 viewsisawqpratwcity

Loan ?? on 12:59 - Oct 7 by Lblock

ITK, or just stirring the pot?

Loan ?? on 13:43 - Oct 7 with 1717 viewsLblock

daveB -- I'm not far better than that. I'm a rude, arrogant, small minded, opionared tit (at least that's what the missus calls me when she's talking to me)

Issy - it's Fantasy Island so take your pick! Hopefully just mischief as I'd hope someone at the club would realise what an asset Hill is!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Loan ?? on 14:15 - Oct 7 with 1673 viewsSimonJames

Loan ?? on 13:43 - Oct 7 by Lblock

daveB -- I'm not far better than that. I'm a rude, arrogant, small minded, opionared tit (at least that's what the missus calls me when she's talking to me)

Issy - it's Fantasy Island so take your pick! Hopefully just mischief as I'd hope someone at the club would realise what an asset Hill is!!

At least your missus speaks to you...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Loan ?? on 14:32 - Oct 7 with 1651 viewsisawqpratwcity

Fair enough.

Do me a favour and drop "Clueless One" as it was a popular pejorative used by many (me included) for Hughes. I'm not above a bit of name calling, either.

I'd like to see Hill, too, for a bit of leadership but does he still have the legs?

Loan ?? on 14:32 - Oct 7 with 1649 viewsToast_R

If he had anything about him, he’d tell said player to do one and go play in the stiffs until he apologized for his petulance and undermining the “Head Coach” in front of his troops.

Personally I thought Hill, as much as I appreciate his work and attitude, was pretty poor last season admittedly playing full back again most of the time but he’s only going to get worse now. Whilst I believe he can still do a job, if the club are trying stabilise and build for the future, perhaps they need to move on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024