Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-League Day 2015 17:08 - Oct 6 with 2988 viewsJames_W12

It's that time of year again when I urge you all to head out and watch a bit non-league football during this weekend's international break.

I set this up after going to watch our pre-season game down at Tavistock back in 2010 and it's still going.

There are some decent games taking place in West London with AFC Hayes, Hampton & Richmond Borough, Hanwell Town, Kingstonian, North Greenford United and Uxbridge all hosting games, a couple being in the FA Cup.

Hampton are running all kinds of deals and events for their match against Hendon so a trip to The Beveree could be a particularly good option.

Wherever you live, there should be something going on. Pop your postcode into our match finder and see what comes up:

http://nonleagueday.co.uk/map.html

Thanks for your time and hope you can make it to a game.
Non-League Day 2015 on 11:09 - Oct 9 with 2866 viewsJames_W12

Great to get the club's backing last night: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-non-league-day-support-2735255.aspx

Also, if you're looking for a special deal it's now free for QPR season-ticket holders at Kingstonian. If you live in north London it's free for everyone at Haringey Borough and it's Pay What You Want for everyone at Barkingside if you're over on the east side of town.

I've written a full guide to all offers and special events within the M25 on my blog so there should be something near you: http://www.tlfg.uk/2015/10/tlfg-5-11-october-2015.html
Non-League Day 2015 on 18:05 - Oct 9 with 2802 viewsrongould

probably going to see Whitehawk in The Cup tomorrpw
Non-League Day 2015 on 18:49 - Oct 9 with 2785 viewsnightwish

I am going to watch my local team Hastings Utd v Poole Town in the FA Cup.Dont know if Charlie Austin is fancying a day by the seaside to support his favourite non league club.
Non-League Day 2015 on 19:31 - Oct 10 with 2707 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Took my three young children to see Hampton and Richmond beat Hendon 5-0. They loved it. Old school tuck shop next to main stand came in handy. It wax really nice to be able to wander all around the ground and be so close to the game. Hampton were pretty good too. My six year old QPR mad son asked if we could get membership and my two younger daughters wanted to come back for the women's football tomorrow. I'll be back.
Non-League Day 2015 on 10:16 - Oct 11 with 2605 viewshamptonhillhoop

Non-League Day 2015 on 19:31 - Oct 10 by oldmeadoniansR

Took my three young children to see Hampton and Richmond beat Hendon 5-0. They loved it. Old school tuck shop next to main stand came in handy. It wax really nice to be able to wander all around the ground and be so close to the game. Hampton were pretty good too. My six year old QPR mad son asked if we could get membership and my two younger daughters wanted to come back for the women's football tomorrow. I'll be back.

I was there as well. Good day out. Richard Paquette on the subs bench for Hampton along with Martin Tyler, who's one of their coaches! That second sending off for Hendon was hilarious though
Non-League Day 2015 on 10:40 - Oct 11 with 2587 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Non-League Day 2015 on 10:16 - Oct 11 by hamptonhillhoop

I was there as well. Good day out. Richard Paquette on the subs bench for Hampton along with Martin Tyler, who's one of their coaches! That second sending off for Hendon was hilarious though

I was down the other end. What happened for the sending off?
Non-League Day 2015 on 13:21 - Oct 11 with 2536 viewshamptonhillhoop

Non-League Day 2015 on 10:40 - Oct 11 by oldmeadoniansR

I was down the other end. What happened for the sending off?

Slightly Overweight forward chased through ball, keeper catches it, slightly overweight forward can't stop and accidentally runs into him, straight red and everyone laughs
Non-League Day 2015 on 20:20 - Oct 11 with 2473 viewsstowmarketrange

Non-League Day 2015 on 10:16 - Oct 11 by hamptonhillhoop

They are at my local side Needham Market next Saturday and I would've gone along to watch the game.I'm going to a gig at the Shepherds Bush Empire instead though.
Login to get fewer ads

Non-League Day 2015 on 20:32 - Oct 11 with 2463 viewshamptonhillhoop

Non-League Day 2015 on 20:20 - Oct 11 by stowmarketrange

They are at my local side Needham Market next Saturday and I would've gone along to watch the game.I'm going to a gig at the Shepherds Bush Empire instead though.

My palace supporting father in law is a season ticket holder. I've only been twice before, both times to watch pre season friendlies with Rangers about 11 years apart. Have to say it was a pleasant day out without any of the intensity and stress of watching Rangers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024