Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
u21,s 20:21 - Oct 6 with 1621 viewsconnell10

2-0 down against brentford , and from what i can see the backline is just as bad as the first team. It cant just be down to bad players ! To me it looks like the style of football we play through all levels and formation!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

u21,s on 20:28 - Oct 6 with 1591 viewsconnell10

2-1 now the big german scored!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

u21,s on 20:32 - Oct 6 with 1576 viewsdaveB

last year we were probably too defensive and still ended up conceding too many, looks like they are more open this year and trying to score goals, that relies on a mobile central midfield to get forward and back to help the back four, sadly the midfield players we have are not the most mobile
u21,s on 20:41 - Oct 6 with 1534 viewswittle

u21,s on 20:32 - Oct 6 by daveB

last year we were probably too defensive and still ended up conceding too many, looks like they are more open this year and trying to score goals, that relies on a mobile central midfield to get forward and back to help the back four, sadly the midfield players we have are not the most mobile

Bit harsh to blame the midfield when the centre backs have hardly won a header all season,
u21,s on 21:04 - Oct 6 with 1461 viewsGetMeRangers

Re:U21s. Only tuned in as Bees went ahead. Thought there was some great movement and pressing second half. Sandro before he came off laid some nic epasses but was lumbering.

Mitchell should have buried his chance near the end, but I thought it was encouraging that the team were quick to feet and some great use of the players on the wings (no idea of their names). Polter worked hard and won plenty of free kicks from lost causes. Still has a problem of getting the ball stuck under his feet when inside the box though. That should get better as he returns to fitness. Well taken goal by him (header)

Slightly unlucky and ref missed a lot of Bees fouls
u21,s on 21:34 - Oct 6 with 1387 viewsdaveB

u21,s on 20:41 - Oct 6 by wittle

Bit harsh to blame the midfield when the centre backs have hardly won a header all season,

not really blaming anyone for it just think our style means the midfield are struggling to protect the back four as they are not mobile enough
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024