Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' 21:59 - Oct 6 with 2683 viewsTacticalR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p034k8lv

A very sad discussion about how long it would take him to travel up to Sunderland every day. Redknapp is like a tired old comedian wheeled out to repeat his own catchphrases.

Air hostess clique

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 22:10 - Oct 6 with 2634 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 22:33 - Oct 6 with 2548 viewsHooparoo

I feel sorry for him as he's sounding more and more pathetic. Ironic that our little club that he felt was so "lucky" to have him will probably end up being his last job.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 23:53 - Oct 6 with 2417 viewsNW10Hoop

Not even Sunderland are crazy enough to offer him a job are they?
Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 02:56 - Oct 7 with 2310 viewsisawqpratwcity

Dune is never there when you need him.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 03:58 - Oct 7 with 2285 viewsbacardiinbrissie

PLEASE get the Sunderland job. At east that would only leave 2 relegation plaeces to be played for
Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 12:23 - Oct 7 with 1914 viewsTacticalR

He'll have to bring in one or two.

Air hostess clique

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 12:26 - Oct 7 with 1897 viewsjohncharles

Every day ? Or just twice a week like he did for us.

Strong and stable my arse.

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 12:37 - Oct 7 with 1867 viewsR_from_afar

If one of the Prem clubs employs Redknapp, Daniel Levy will finally be able to buy that new yacht he's been hankering after.

I pity any club where he turns up. What was it, £60m spent on 20 transfers while at Rangers, one of whom (Sandro) is still not fully fit .

RFA
[Post edited 7 Oct 2015 12:38]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 17:20 - Oct 7 with 1657 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Harry is like a woman whose best years are long behind her, but who still believes that she can handle one last whopper!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 22:54 - Oct 7 with 1416 viewslondonscottish

Yes but what about his knees. Won't somebody think about his knees?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 23:23 - Oct 7 with 1389 viewsBrightonhoop

He's at the end of the Pier, all week. His knees, meanwhile, remain on the prom. Knut.
Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 23:40 - Oct 7 with 1357 viewsdaveB

can understand him talking up his job chances on bbc radio but the videos of him on twitter sitting in a car talking to himself are beyond parody
Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 23:51 - Oct 7 with 1344 viewsWilloW4

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 23:23 - Oct 7 by Brightonhoop

He's at the end of the Pier, all week. His knees, meanwhile, remain on the prom. Knut.

Knut....nuff said.!
Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 10:08 - Oct 8 with 1196 viewsDiscodroids

The Bobby Crush of the Football Universe.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 10:16 - Oct 8 with 1185 viewsBluce_Ree

You forget the curse though. The undeniable QPR curse. If he went to Sunderland they'd finish comfortably in mid-table. Just to piss us off.

The snakey c*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 10:23 - Oct 8 with 1178 viewsDorse

Harry Redknapp: 'If I was offered it I would think about it' on 22:54 - Oct 7 by londonscottish

Yes but what about his knees. Won't somebody think about his knees?

B@stard. I just spat tea over myself.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024