Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friends in high places... 11:50 - Oct 7 with 3349 views1BobbyHazell

Bishop escaped abuse charges after MPs and royal family intervened, court told

http://gu.com/p/4d465
Friends in high places... on 11:55 - Oct 7 with 3333 viewsexiled_dictator

disgraceful.

nobody is above the law.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Friends in high places... on 12:14 - Oct 7 with 3300 viewsozexile

Friends in high places... on 11:55 - Oct 7 by exiled_dictator

disgraceful.

nobody is above the law.

They clearly are.
Friends in high places... on 12:25 - Oct 7 with 3285 viewseghamranger

Been going on for years
Friends in high places... on 15:01 - Oct 7 with 3159 viewsGetMeRangers

What is extraordinary and disturbing is that the interventions persuaded the Police not to prosecute. Perhaps it is time that those standing up for such vile human beings are also brought to account for attempting to pervert the course of justice
Friends in high places... on 15:26 - Oct 7 with 3130 viewsTheBlob

Some people just can't keep it in their chasubles.
When I was a schoolboy at the Catholic school I was sent to I just missed out on being Altarboy Of The Month centrefold in the school mag for October 1963.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2015 15:27]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Friends in high places... on 15:45 - Oct 7 with 3100 viewsderbyhoop

It's all allegations.
Stop bashing the bishop.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Friends in high places... on 16:38 - Oct 7 with 3063 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Its not so much the extent to which this issue permeates the highest echelons of the establishment, its the somewhat brazen nature of the cover-up that is most disturbing.

The names on the Elm House guest list, has been known about for years and nothing was ever done about it. In fact the Home Secretary at the time, Leon Britten, actively worked to derail the investigation.

Personally, while not a fan of conspiracy theories, I thought it somewhat fortuitous for the establishment, that Britten, and his sudden illness and death, was very suspicious.

This, is but the tip of the iceberg. A monumental cover up has been going on for years now, involving senior figures and this clear ability of the establishment to avoid and even evade justice, is repugnant to its very core.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2015 17:05]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Friends in high places... on 16:55 - Oct 7 with 3033 viewsWilloW4

Friends in high places... on 12:25 - Oct 7 by eghamranger

Been going on for years

Decades..century's.....horrible bastards.!!
Login to get fewer ads

Friends in high places... on 17:19 - Oct 7 with 2989 viewsscot1963

This bishop was cautioned in 1993 about the abuse and that was the only legal sanction he received and at that time he and Carey, were assured that would be the end of the matter. Despite this knowledge at the top of the church he was then sanctioned to continue as a priest in Cornwall and lived in a cottage provided by the Duchy of Cornwall - unbelievable

This is how the 'elite' of this country view child abuse - cover it to ensure as little damage to the particular institution involved. The Tory whip (link below) drops abuse into a list of misdemeanors as if it is nothing more than fiddling the expenses and without showing even the slightest comprehension that this is disgusting to any normal person. As they now try to say the historic abuse scandal is largely fiction and there is no evidence - this is straight from the horses mouth

http://order-order.com/2014/07/08/watch-former-tory-whip-boasts-about-paedo-mp-c
Friends in high places... on 17:40 - Oct 7 with 2959 views18StoneOfHoop

George Orwell wrote about how the British loved to read about a good murder.

LFW, it seems, loves to read about a 'good' nonce.

Maybe 30 nonce starter threads a year?
That Shirley wouldn't be too much of an exaggeration.

I remember working at the now defunct Loftus Road sorting Office in the 80's
and at 6am in the morning there was a geezer on a frame near me who sang :
"Sex case,sex case,sex case..Hang him! Hang him! Hang him!"
loudly near a colleague who just happened to be homosexual.

And dont forget the Strangeways riot 21 years ago
where a strict social order hierarchy was in place.
You know who was at the bottom.
And you know who the lifer murderers went for first
That's right the nonces,of course.

So being sanctimoniously condemnatory about paedophiles -or 'paeditricians' [sic] as the Paulsgrove Portsmouth pitchfork mob had it - seems to be a sport enjoyed by many.

Yet the facts are - ask any policeman for confirmation - that most kiddy fiddlers and serial physical abusers are family members not the still relatively rare stranger danger stereotype miscreants,vicars,priest or 1970's BBC disc jockeys.

It's safe to say that there are less incidents of serious abuse of minors happening globally now today than that at any other time in human history.
HOWEVER although shafts of light are beginning to shine in on the murky silent horrific gloom,we are just seeing the tip of an iceberg of many many millions of incidents.

I would like to see the Catholic Church give at least 50% of it's vast wealth in reparations to child abuse victims and for hindus,buddhists,sikhs,muslims and jews etcetera to finally also start to open up,admit, investigate and reform regarding the abuse that has regularly occured under the roofs of their holy places.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Friends in high places... on 19:04 - Oct 7 with 2867 viewsscot1963

I'm surprised by your choice of words in the first half of your post 18Stone - sanctimonious and condemnatory and love of a good 'nonce' story about the posters on these and similar threads. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you are saying that implies insincerity and hypocrisy regarding the comments of other posters on this thread together with a lack of understanding for the abuser. I certainly am not going to find anything positive to say about a paedophile from any walk of life nor can I feel any empathy for them. Neither has anyone said that there are only public figures who are paedophiles - this just happens to be the topic of this particular thread and the breathtaking extent of the cover ups that were afforded to those in high places.

Other than that I agree with you on everything
[Post edited 7 Oct 2015 21:31]
Friends in high places... on 19:07 - Oct 7 with 2858 viewsTHEBUSH

Ha, the royal family what a load of chancers, not like they are squeaky clean
Friends in high places... on 19:32 - Oct 7 with 2820 viewsFredManRave

Friends in high places... on 19:07 - Oct 7 by THEBUSH

Agreed.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Friends in high places... on 22:30 - Oct 7 with 2701 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Friends in high places... on 19:07 - Oct 7 by THEBUSH

Give it a few years after the Queen goes, and you can expect some major spills about Phil the Bubble, Margaret and assorted shenanigans of her offspring.

Fleet Street and the establishment have shed loads on them.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Friends in high places... on 17:10 - Oct 9 with 2551 views1BobbyHazell

Friends in high places... on 17:19 - Oct 7 by scot1963

This bishop was cautioned in 1993 about the abuse and that was the only legal sanction he received and at that time he and Carey, were assured that would be the end of the matter. Despite this knowledge at the top of the church he was then sanctioned to continue as a priest in Cornwall and lived in a cottage provided by the Duchy of Cornwall - unbelievable

This is how the 'elite' of this country view child abuse - cover it to ensure as little damage to the particular institution involved. The Tory whip (link below) drops abuse into a list of misdemeanors as if it is nothing more than fiddling the expenses and without showing even the slightest comprehension that this is disgusting to any normal person. As they now try to say the historic abuse scandal is largely fiction and there is no evidence - this is straight from the horses mouth

http://order-order.com/2014/07/08/watch-former-tory-whip-boasts-about-paedo-mp-c

Here is another straight from the horses mouth interview with MP (soon to be Mayor of London?) Zac Goldsmith. He makes it quite clear that it is a conspiracy. He admits that when at first confronted with it he was able to dismiss it as nonsense ( a common reaction) but that the weight of evidence soon made that an untenable position. Very interesting listening.

It was taken from a documentary shown in Australia that, surprise surprise, was barely mentioned over here.

Here is the full film

18 Stone of Hoop - I appreciate your point about the potential mob mentality aspect of my starting a thread like this. But my reasons are for more than just giving us an opportunity for our daily '2 minutes of hate'.

I have done a lot of work in the past over many years with sexual abuse survivors. I got to understand, as you rightly point out, that the majority are individual family abusers. Unfortunately however I also got to learn the nature and prevalence of the 'rings' and how they organised and, more importantly, protected themselves, including some of the 'assistance' they bafflingly (at the time) received from people in powerful positions. As time went on and I read more work from researchers outside of the mainstream media it made things a little clearer. The eventual mainstream expose (because it became too big to keep a lid on, but man did they work hard to do so for years) of Saville and subsequent others has come as no surprise, but it's the tip of a very dark iceberg.

My understanding and belief is that a core of EXTREMELY powerful people were and are involved. I don't want such, frankly evil, consciousnesses allowed to remain in positions of major power and influence when it comes to shaping our society.

We need to keep exposing them. Simple.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024