Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice Smells. 21:18 - Oct 7 with 9195 viewsted_hendrix

Cash smells nice, not so much loose change but a big wedge of notes even a roll of old notes never seems to lose It's appeal to my average sized snout.
Pears smell nice too as does the leather interior of an old Austin 7 or the smell from an Ariel Leader or an Ariel Arrow's exhaust as they whizz past you.
But the smell of a big wedge of banknotes takes some beating.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Nice Smells. on 20:44 - Oct 8 with 1355 viewsted_hendrix

Nice Smells. on 18:42 - Oct 8 by BklynRanger

Ted's going to be overcome with emotion when he sees this list. What a smorgasbord of scents.

Mate I've been to Strawberry Fields NYC a few times and that's always smelt good if a little illegal.
Never mind that, before you put a steak and kidney pie in the oven and its still cold give it a good sniff, bloody bliss.
An asphalt pot burner when its bubbling is an acquired sniff that I'm quite fond of.
'That Condor moment' deserves a mention when it comes to sniffing.

See your boys are 1-0 up, good luck to them tonight mate.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Nice Smells. on 13:26 - Oct 9 with 1280 viewsR_from_afar

Nice Smells. on 13:42 - Oct 8 by TheBlob

The exciting tang of woodsmoke that announces it's autumn with "mists and mellow fruitfullness",the first glimpse of the Pleiades in a bejewelled sky.
The best time of the year,almost a mournful lament of the spring and summer gone,time to prepare for sleep and breathless anticipation of the birth of a new year.

That's so beautiful, Blob , that I am going to crawl under my desk and have a quiet weep, rather like I do when I see Rangers trying to defend against a long ball.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Nice Smells. on 13:31 - Oct 9 with 1274 viewsR_from_afar

Earwax. Strangely alluring, rather like Isy Suttie. For the avoidance of doubt, if I had to choose between the two, Isy would just get the nod.

RFA (desperately seeking his sanity after a brain-melting week of toil in the office)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Nice Smells. on 13:54 - Oct 9 with 1254 viewsbosh67

My girlfriend's pussy.

Particularly the female one, Gwendalyn. She always smells a bit like Chanel No. 5.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nice Smells. on 14:10 - Oct 9 with 1243 viewsisawqpratwcity

Nice Smells. on 13:54 - Oct 9 by bosh67

My girlfriend's pussy.

Particularly the female one, Gwendalyn. She always smells a bit like Chanel No. 5.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Nice Smells. on 14:19 - Oct 9 with 1238 viewsBluce_Ree

It's been a LONG time since I went to Croydon but in the 90s they had a bakery there just off of the main high street and it always smelled incredible when you walked past.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Nice Smells. on 14:28 - Oct 9 with 1228 viewsbosh67

Nice Smells. on 14:10 - Oct 9 by isawqpratwcity

Genius.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nice Smells. on 14:37 - Oct 9 with 1218 viewsNordicR

A walk in the forest after rain
Freshly cut firewood
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024