Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am absolutely furious about this 08:43 - Oct 8 with 12971 viewsDorse

...whatever it is.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

I am absolutely furious about this on 20:22 - Oct 8 with 3072 viewsichbinnaughty

I am absolutely furious about this on 20:20 - Oct 8 by ichbinnaughty

Oh drat and double drat.
Now you've got me shaking with the rage. I knew this would happen.
It is so FUGGING typical of this club.
AAAAARRRRGGGHBH

It's a strange one because my unfettered fury is somehow being offset by my extreme love and admiration for this thread.
Bravo. Aaaaarrrggghbh. Bravo. Seethe.
I am absolutely furious about this on 20:59 - Oct 8 with 3057 viewsjohncharles

I'm not going to tell you again.

Strong and stable my arse.

I am absolutely furious about this on 23:05 - Oct 8 with 3010 viewsBrightonhoop

It's peculiar, but I feel myself slipping into Daily Flail territory, constantly ranting without justification and generally feeling furious about this sort of thing. Whatever it is.

I fear I will be that old man on the street corner shouting at the rush hour traffic 'turn back, turn back you fools.' Grrrr
I am absolutely furious about this on 23:32 - Oct 8 with 2991 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm a first-time listener, long-time caller, and I'd like to say I agree with you and all the other callers today. If we don't stand up for ourselves we'll never ever know they aren't like us. And I think Mr Heath did a wonderful job. Bring back National Service, I say, 'cos hanging's too good for 'em.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

I am absolutely furious about this on 23:40 - Oct 8 with 2981 viewsmichael67

Is this going to be another 10 page thread which will collapse into petty squabbling and personal insults? Clive won't be happy, you all know that. There is two sides to every story. Respect that.

Having said that, still a bit miffed myself.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

I am absolutely furious about this on 23:43 - Oct 8 with 2975 viewsBrightonhoop

Fck that Michael. I blame DORSE.
I am absolutely furious about this on 01:00 - Oct 9 with 2957 viewsPunteR

Now what..?!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

I am absolutely furious about this on 07:47 - Oct 9 with 2913 viewsjohncharles

This is your last warning

Login to get fewer ads

I am absolutely furious about this on 08:24 - Oct 9 with 2901 viewsdanehoop

I am absolutely furious about this on 07:47 - Oct 9 by johncharles

This is your last warning

Thats IT, you Outside now! You and your mate, I don't care, bring another friend if it helps, but I am not having it anymore.

Never knowingly understood

I am absolutely furious about this on 10:30 - Oct 9 with 2874 viewswelwynranger

Well I couldn't care less
I am absolutely furious about this on 13:22 - Oct 9 with 2830 viewsR_from_afar

I saw this coming a mile off

Now International Rescue, or Juergen Klopp, is our only hope.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

I am absolutely furious about this on 16:38 - Oct 9 with 2794 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

I am absolutely furious about this on 20:01 - Oct 9 with 2772 viewsDorse

I am absolutely furious about this on 23:43 - Oct 8 by Brightonhoop

Fck that Michael. I blame DORSE.

I have no excuse. I have let the board down, its members and, of course, my family who have stuck by me throughout this affair. I have tendered my resignation and it has been accepted by the Minister for this sort of thing. I ask that you would give my family and I our privacy. A full statement will be released forthwith.

(Dorse, his wife and two photogenic children he employs on an hourly rate to stand in for his horrific brood, perform a group hug for the watching media, followed by a kiss with his wife that was the TV equivalent of sitting on your balls, before turning to walk hand in hand up the leafy gravel drive).

I am absolutely furious about this on 21:37 - Oct 9 with 2753 viewsDoughnut

I am absolutely furious about this on 20:01 - Oct 9 by Dorse

I have no excuse. I have let the board down, its members and, of course, my family who have stuck by me throughout this affair. I have tendered my resignation and it has been accepted by the Minister for this sort of thing. I ask that you would give my family and I our privacy. A full statement will be released forthwith.

(Dorse, his wife and two photogenic children he employs on an hourly rate to stand in for his horrific brood, perform a group hug for the watching media, followed by a kiss with his wife that was the TV equivalent of sitting on your balls, before turning to walk hand in hand up the leafy gravel drive).

You know what to do, old boy....carry on!
I am absolutely furious about this on 00:07 - Oct 10 with 2723 viewsmichael67

When is the autobiography coming out? And will it be serialised in the Daily Mail? I'm not happy until we know the truth.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

I am absolutely furious about this on 00:13 - Oct 10 with 2465 viewsichbinnaughty

I am absolutely furious about this on 00:07 - Oct 10 by michael67

When is the autobiography coming out? And will it be serialised in the Daily Mail? I'm not happy until we know the truth.

I am fckn apoplectic with rage
I am absolutely furious about this on 07:47 - Oct 10 with 2428 viewsjohncharles

Right, that's it. No more Mr Nice Guy.

I am absolutely furious about this on 10:22 - Oct 10 with 2393 viewsDiscodroids

im angrier than a grossly fat/ Emaciated cereal throwing Activist plugged into the matrix of social media since may the 8th 2015 calling everyone Tory Scum, tory nazi's , Tory bestial child abusers in a captain black mysteron t shirt who would go up in f ucking flames if ever exposed to direct sunlight if the c unts ever left their box room bedroom.

thats how angry i am . And you can take that to the bank, Man.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

I am absolutely furious about this on 13:24 - Oct 10 with 2354 viewsNordicR

I am absolutely furious about this on 13:27 - Oct 10 with 2351 viewsTheBlob

If it wasn't for skin I'd be a human fountain.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I am absolutely furious about this on 19:54 - Oct 10 with 2311 viewsDorse

I am absolutely furious about this on 13:27 - Oct 10 by TheBlob

If it wasn't for skin I'd be a human fountain.

Now, I'm not a violent man... alright, I AM a violent man, but I don't enjoy it. Alright, I DO enjoy it, but I never hit anyone that didn't deserve it.

Alright, I DO hit people that don't deserve it, but that doesn't make me a bad person. Alright, it MIGHT make me a bad person, but I love my Mum.

Facking cow.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, Good Morning, British Gas, Dorse speaking. How may I help you?

I am absolutely furious about this on 23:29 - Oct 10 with 2284 viewsisawqpratwcity

I am absolutely furious about this on 19:54 - Oct 10 by Dorse

Now, I'm not a violent man... alright, I AM a violent man, but I don't enjoy it. Alright, I DO enjoy it, but I never hit anyone that didn't deserve it.

Alright, I DO hit people that don't deserve it, but that doesn't make me a bad person. Alright, it MIGHT make me a bad person, but I love my Mum.

Facking cow.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, Good Morning, British Gas, Dorse speaking. How may I help you?

You mean that I...have been on HOLD....for OVER AN HOUR...for THIS????!!!!!!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

I am absolutely furious about this on 06:53 - Oct 12 with 2204 viewshoopstilidie

I am absolutely furious about this on 11:30 - Oct 8 by BerkoRanger

Just write to your MP - I have!

You would have been better off writing to your own instead of his.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

I am absolutely furious about this on 16:10 - Nov 1 with 2075 viewsDorse

Right. When I catch that fcuking penis breath, I'm going to make him eat his own fcuking head!

I am absolutely furious about this on 16:37 - Nov 1 with 2061 viewskysersosaqpr

Just use the force, dorse. Use the force

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024