Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, that's that then 10:36 - Oct 8 with 1683 viewsDorse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-34456449

They'll just drive it underground. Soon, there will be secret members' clubs where rugby fans will be able to sing Eskimo Nell, do 'the dance of the flaming @rseholes' and sh!t into a pint glass without fear of being singled out as being deviant.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Well, that's that then on 11:05 - Oct 8 with 1619 viewsWokingR

Bunch of poofs !
Well, that's that then on 11:10 - Oct 8 with 1608 viewsDoughnut

BBC are something else, arent they!!
Well, that's that then on 11:17 - Oct 8 with 1593 viewsDorse

It's double standards, I tell you. If I ask a female doctor to check out my lumpy bollocks, that's fine but when I get my MALE mates to take a gander in the pub, I get chucked out!

Soon you won't even be able to compliment some bird for having a wazzo pair of jugs without being treated like some filthy sex case!

Well, that's that then on 11:20 - Oct 8 with 1583 viewsDoughnut

Well, that's that then on 11:17 - Oct 8 by Dorse

It's double standards, I tell you. If I ask a female doctor to check out my lumpy bollocks, that's fine but when I get my MALE mates to take a gander in the pub, I get chucked out!

Soon you won't even be able to compliment some bird for having a wazzo pair of jugs without being treated like some filthy sex case!

As a filthy sex case myself....I take issue with that last remark!
Well, that's that then on 11:24 - Oct 8 with 1568 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I wish we could get rid of builders 'Geezer' culture. I find myself 'talkin proppa geez' when having to deal with them and it's just not cricket to one as cultured as myself.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Well, that's that then on 12:34 - Oct 8 with 1484 viewsizlingtonhoop

Well, that's that then on 11:10 - Oct 8 by Doughnut

BBC are something else, arent they!!

For reporting something that is being discussed somewhere in the world?

Shoot the messenger?
Well, that's that then on 22:16 - Oct 8 with 1338 viewsCiderwithRsie

That secret members club of which you speak is otherwise known as Her Majesty's Cabinet.
Well, that's that then on 01:05 - Oct 9 with 1233 viewsbarabajagal

I really don't understand why people feel that there is a universal right to upset, be sexist, or be prejudiced, or intimidate people. Lad culture is shite, utter shite, where bullies dictate the rules and norms for others. It also amazes me that people who have had priviladge and power throughout history indulge in 'yeah, but what if...' rhetoric when their power is questioned. In a considered opinion, thIs blog is spot on.

Complaints sound like that Chelscum twxt who is 'sick and tired' that they dare lose a few games. It's taken me to be in my 40s to grow up, be a gentleman and respect all. I certainly don't feel threatened by it.

So if 'that's it then', it's about bloody time.
Login to get fewer ads

Well, that's that then on 20:08 - Oct 9 with 1069 viewsDorse

Well, that's that then on 01:05 - Oct 9 by barabajagal

I really don't understand why people feel that there is a universal right to upset, be sexist, or be prejudiced, or intimidate people. Lad culture is shite, utter shite, where bullies dictate the rules and norms for others. It also amazes me that people who have had priviladge and power throughout history indulge in 'yeah, but what if...' rhetoric when their power is questioned. In a considered opinion, thIs blog is spot on.

Complaints sound like that Chelscum twxt who is 'sick and tired' that they dare lose a few games. It's taken me to be in my 40s to grow up, be a gentleman and respect all. I certainly don't feel threatened by it.

You do know I was being ironic, don't you? Lad culture is an oxymoron, which is why I feel completely justified in ripping the p!ss out of it.

Well, that's that then on 21:03 - Oct 9 with 1034 viewsJuzzie

'Kin hate Lad Culture. Groups of blokes, geezers, fella's all acting like tw@ts, being loud and thinking they're bleeding hilarious. Insulting all and sundry and if anyone takes offence its always followed up with "just a joke...." or "its just banter... " making out the other person is somehow in the wrong.

Mild form of gang culture, gang-lite if you like.

Good riddance.

How about grow up and be a real man.

[Post edited 9 Oct 2015 21:04]
Well, that's that then on 21:38 - Oct 9 with 1003 viewsDoughnut

Well, that's that then on 01:05 - Oct 9 by barabajagal

Spare me!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024