Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gladwin 15:02 - Oct 8 with 4702 viewsconnell10

Is looking at a loan move. Shows the lad wants to play which is good. Swindon are interested in taking him back.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Gladwin on 15:11 - Oct 8 with 3176 viewsWatford_Ranger

Would like to think he's good enough for a Championship loan if we've just paid the best part of £2m for him
Gladwin on 15:13 - Oct 8 with 3170 viewsNeil_SI

The timing of his injury was a real shame, as the club have high hopes for him and think of him very highly. He's just not been able to get going yet and get that match sharpness he needs, so perhaps a short period where he's out on loan and playing matches will get him back to that level. Ideally he'd be able to stay and build up his fitness and get himself into the side. There's certainly a chance with the injuries to Charlie Austin and Jamie Mackie.

But it's the same story really. You don't want to blood players at a time when the performances of the team are a little bit up and down, because if the player can't play to his absolutely best, the crowd are likely to get on their back, so they need to be protected and blooded at the right time. It's one of the reasons why players like Grant Hall have been taken in and out of the side, and why Michael Doughty is being used sparingly.

There's been a destructive nature about us as a crowd at times, and we need to be aware of our part to play in the development of our players. If we destroy their confidence from the outset, it can destroy their careers here and is totally counter productive to the development of our own players who need a little time and space to find their feet and get up to speed.
Gladwin on 15:24 - Oct 8 with 3129 viewsTacticalR

Hasn't done too much wrong and has a good understanding with Luongo. Hopefully he gets loaned somewhere where he can actually get some games under his belt.

Air hostess clique

Gladwin on 15:27 - Oct 8 with 3116 viewsDiscodroids

A vexation to my spirit .Not happy. Ive had the feeling in my dormant waters for a while that this has a Jordan Mutch feel to it.

I would very much like to keep this highly rated, and admired , £2 million pound or so valued young player at the club . Given less chance to impress than a drummer for spinal tap.

Get him playing or at least use him as a sub please Ramsey, this club can ill afford to be unloading its meagre beans over players such as gladwin and smithies and then using them less than a freegan uses his co op loyalty card.

loan move. Not for me. keep him .use him.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2015 15:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Gladwin on 16:14 - Oct 8 with 3020 viewsjohncharles

Gladwin on 15:24 - Oct 8 by TacticalR

Hasn't done too much wrong and has a good understanding with Luongo. Hopefully he gets loaned somewhere where he can actually get some games under his belt.

and we can take the guy from Arsenal on loan so he can get some games under his belt.

Strong and stable my arse.

Gladwin on 17:14 - Oct 8 with 2886 viewsTacticalR

Football is a player circulation scheme.

Air hostess clique

Gladwin on 17:18 - Oct 8 with 2868 viewsAntti_Heinola

Gladwin on 15:27 - Oct 8 by Discodroids

A vexation to my spirit .Not happy. Ive had the feeling in my dormant waters for a while that this has a Jordan Mutch feel to it.

I would very much like to keep this highly rated, and admired , £2 million pound or so valued young player at the club . Given less chance to impress than a drummer for spinal tap.

Get him playing or at least use him as a sub please Ramsey, this club can ill afford to be unloading its meagre beans over players such as gladwin and smithies and then using them less than a freegan uses his co op loyalty card.

Jordon Mutch feel to it?
You mean sign player, play player out of position, drop player, bring back player out of position, drop player, can't be fcking arsed to see whether player is any good or not, sell player? All in four months?

I hate those things.

Bare bones.

Gladwin on 17:37 - Oct 8 with 2831 viewsElHoop

Gladwin on 17:18 - Oct 8 by Antti_Heinola

Jordon Mutch feel to it?
You mean sign player, play player out of position, drop player, bring back player out of position, drop player, can't be fcking arsed to see whether player is any good or not, sell player? All in four months?

I hate those things.

I'd be surprised if he was ever fit enough to be messed around so much.
Login to get fewer ads

Gladwin on 17:40 - Oct 8 with 2808 viewsbosh67

Good player, natural left winger so we should play him on that wing and bring Chery inside with JET or Austin.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gladwin on 17:45 - Oct 8 with 2792 viewspaulparker

how about dropping Karl Ramsey put Gladwin Left and put Luango in CM

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gladwin on 17:51 - Oct 8 with 2773 viewsPunteR

Gladwin on 15:27 - Oct 8 by Discodroids

I'm disappointed he hasn't really played this season., Swindon mate reckons he's the real deal.
He also reckons we wasn't interested in signing him ,just Luongo, but there was something in the deal that was good value for both clubs.
If he's not going to get a look in now maybe as we didn't sell Fer than loaning him is the best option.
Better than selling him.
How is Mutch doing anyway?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Gladwin on 17:59 - Oct 8 with 2756 viewsdaveB

He got an injury early on in the season and now Fer is back and Chery has done well his chances of playing where he wants to are limited. Shame but I think long term he'll be a very good player for us
Gladwin on 18:03 - Oct 8 with 2743 viewsNorthernr

Gladwin on 17:45 - Oct 8 by paulparker

Except that when Luongo was played deeper in the first couple of games the Ramsey critics said he clearly wasn't suited to that position and shouldn't be played there.
Gladwin on 18:03 - Oct 8 with 2743 viewssimmo

Good potential, not quite good enough for the 1st team at the moment, makes sense to me.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Gladwin on 18:31 - Oct 8 with 2681 viewspaulparker

Gladwin on 18:03 - Oct 8 by Northernr

Except that when Luongo was played deeper in the first couple of games the Ramsey critics said he clearly wasn't suited to that position and shouldn't be played there.

i actually think Luango could be the box to box midfielder we desperately need,
he has to be better than Henry

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gladwin on 18:38 - Oct 8 with 2666 viewsLblock

Gladwin on 17:45 - Oct 8 by paulparker

What madness is this you speak of??!

Karl Henry-Ramsey shall never be dropped, for tis carved in the scriptures so it is..

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Gladwin on 19:09 - Oct 8 with 2604 viewsTacticalR

Gladwin on 18:38 - Oct 8 by Lblock

What madness is this you speak of??!

Karl Henry-Ramsey shall never be dropped, for tis carved in the scriptures so it is..

That's the whole reason Moses went to the mountain

Moses returns with the team sheet

Air hostess clique

Gladwin on 19:49 - Oct 8 with 2528 viewsCHUBBS

Gladwin on 19:09 - Oct 8 by TacticalR

That's the whole reason Moses went to the mountain

Moses returns with the team sheet

He turned Isla inside out last season.
Gladwin on 11:58 - Oct 9 with 2188 viewsenfieldargh

Victor?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Gladwin on 12:09 - Oct 9 with 2171 viewsstevec

played like he'd had his feet tied together, a la Puncheon, when I saw him but then Puncheon has looked good at Palace and pretty much anywhere else he's been.

What is it we do to these players?
Gladwin on 15:58 - Oct 9 with 2017 viewsfrancisbowles

He has been injured, has had limited opportunities and been average when he has played.

With Phillips, Cherry, Fer, Sandro, Faurlin, Tozser, Doughty, Luongo and Henry there is much competition.

It is a 'no brainer' for him to go out and get the minutes he needs, at a lower level, to get his fitness and confidence back. Maybe we will even save a bit on his wages!
Gladwin on 16:32 - Oct 9 with 1974 viewseghamranger

Gone back to Swindon for a month.... Makes sense and hope he does well and comes back fitter and pushing for the first team
Gladwin on 16:38 - Oct 9 with 1962 viewsWilloW4

Gladwin on 17:18 - Oct 8 by Antti_Heinola

Jordon Mutch feel to it?

I hate those things.

So what's Mutch doing now? Not much me thinks.
Gladwin on 16:39 - Oct 9 with 1960 viewsPhilmyRs

Not the first Rangers player to fail to make an immediate impression and seek a loan move to get their career moving.

Advice to Gladwin, get your head down, work hard and come back fighting for a first team spot. If he needs any advice, just speak to Les about his Turkish adventure.
Gladwin on 19:18 - Oct 9 with 1834 viewsfrancisbowles

Gladwin on 16:39 - Oct 9 by PhilmyRs

Not the first Rangers player to fail to make an immediate impression and seek a loan move to get their career moving.

Advice to Gladwin, get your head down, work hard and come back fighting for a first team spot. If he needs any advice, just speak to Les about his Turkish adventure.

Even Heidar's return. What a transformation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024