Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we be higher than both Brentford and Fulham when the season is over? (n/t) 17:24 - Oct 22 with 1864 viewsoaklandr

Will we be higher than both Brentford and Fulham when the season is over? (n/t) on 17:34 - Oct 22 with 1850 viewsTacticalR

It seems all is not well at the Cottage...

Fulham owner Shahid Khan is disappointed and frustrated but still backs me, says Kit Symons
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/fulham-owner-shahid-khan-is-disappointe

Air hostess clique

Will we be higher than both Brentford and Fulham when the season is over? (n/t) on 17:35 - Oct 22 with 1845 viewsbosh67

As long as that means we aren't third from bottom I don't really care.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Will we be higher than both Brentford and Fulham when the season is over? (n/t) on 17:43 - Oct 22 with 1831 viewsNorthernr

Yes.
We're higher than both of them now and we're absoluely fcking hideously, awfully sht and incompetent to the point where the manager should be sacked. Imagine how far above them we'll be when we get a pwopah experienced manager in here.
Will we be higher than both Brentford and Fulham when the season is over? (n/t) on 17:54 - Oct 22 with 1812 viewsnadera78

Will we be higher than both Brentford and Fulham when the season is over? (n/t) on 17:43 - Oct 22 by Northernr

Yes.
We're higher than both of them now and we're absoluely fcking hideously, awfully sht and incompetent to the point where the manager should be sacked. Imagine how far above them we'll be when we get a pwopah experienced manager in here.

You do know some people are going to believe you?
Will we be higher than both Brentford and Fulham when the season is over? (n/t) on 18:45 - Oct 22 with 1762 viewsswitchingcode

Will we be higher than both Brentford and Fulham when the season is over? (n/t) on 17:35 - Oct 22 by bosh67

As long as that means we aren't third from bottom I don't really care.

...and beat you twice that will do for me.
Will we be higher than both Brentford and Fulham when the season is over? (n/t) on 18:59 - Oct 22 with 1746 viewsTacticalR

Will we be higher than both Brentford and Fulham when the season is over? (n/t) on 18:45 - Oct 22 by switchingcode

...and beat you twice that will do for me.

You have already beat us and Fulham to sacking your manager, so that's something.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024