Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred 09:13 - Oct 24 with 15938 viewsDorse

Will our defence be as solid as as teenager's shot sock? Will our midfield feature much-beloved lolly stick Karlos Herinho? Will our strikers cockslap them into a state of semi-conscious delirium? Will the fans show their love for Ramsey in an ecstatic orgy of delight?

No.
Probably.
Unlikely.
Doubtful.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

(No subject) on 09:18 - Oct 24 with 5093 viewsTheBlob

"Strikers"?What are these mythical beasts of which you speak?
They're about as conspicuous as The Invisible Man who's been at the vanishing cream......during heavy fog.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 9:30]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 09:19 - Oct 24 with 5089 viewsPommyhoop

2..0 to the Superhoops
Yes a sparkling squeaky clean sheet.
Three cheers for Colin..

Ramsey Out !!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 09:40 - Oct 24 with 5050 viewsElHoop

after reading the endless moaning on here and that thoroughly depressing podcast I can't help but think that we'll whip the arses of MKD today. 4 or 5 nil to the hoops - Sandro and Fer must be approaching full fitness now - it could be fun today unless fun isn't your thing.
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 09:53 - Oct 24 with 5034 viewsactonman

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 09:40 - Oct 24 by ElHoop

after reading the endless moaning on here and that thoroughly depressing podcast I can't help but think that we'll whip the arses of MKD today. 4 or 5 nil to the hoops - Sandro and Fer must be approaching full fitness now - it could be fun today unless fun isn't your thing.

Go back to bed and get up when you have sobered up !
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 09:57 - Oct 24 with 5025 viewsactonman

Will be on my way down with the mk under 15 troopers, keeping my gob shut in case they detect my ex London accent .

No colours on the train .... Too risky !

Come on my team,

Predict a soulless 1 - 1 victory, Team needs time to gel , back the manager etc etc
(No subject) on 09:59 - Oct 24 with 5023 viewsPunteR

1-1 . Some positives to take, some negative.
Sandro to score an absolute peach of a goal but his leg falls off in the process.
Warnock to be up in the stands with a pair of binoculars and a walky talky talking to Les Ferdinand sitting next to him.
Steve Gallen receives messages in Morse code from Ferdinand, who then relays the messages to Ramsey in the universal language of dance..or something like that.
Ramsey will look confused.

Cmon u Rs
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 10:20]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 10:03 - Oct 24 with 5015 viewsElHoop

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 09:53 - Oct 24 by actonman

Go back to bed and get up when you have sobered up !

Nah no booze unfortunately. I don't like Milton Keynes or its poxy team and their manager is overrated and I hated Wimbledon as well. So I say smash them up good and proper. I reckon that Faurlin will play today. It's football - enjoy the game.
(No subject) on 10:13 - Oct 24 with 4991 viewsDiscodroids

first game for me today, for shame...Leaving in 20 mins as im stopping off for a gut buster breakfast and pint or two of guinness at the west ham working mens club with my old man and my boy, ( i wonder to myself how many more magic moments we'll have together like this..)then off to W12 with my son , so intending to hit the Adelaide by 1 ish,.

will probably stay there if karl henrys selected. If any one wants to beat me over the head with a beer tray, and who can blame you , and laugh at my newly acquired moobs, i'll be in a grey jacket and Kraftwerk autobahn t shirt.

please, no one pass me drugs of any nature, including borroca and pro plus as i do have to be back at work monday morning as a mild mannered probation officer.

me thinks a 1-1 draw, then a piss up in woodford tonight , followed by an argument of some nature with the Mrs over something we'll forget about sunday morning.

cmon urrrrrrrsssssssss
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 10:21]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 10:16 - Oct 24 with 4983 viewsPommyhoop

Fair play DD.
Have a good day mate...

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 10:17 - Oct 24 with 4980 viewsDiscodroids

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 10:16 - Oct 24 by Pommyhoop

Fair play DD.
Have a good day mate...

love you pom

xx

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 10:19 - Oct 24 with 4973 viewsCopenranger

It's got to be a win.. 2-1 :)
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 10:24 - Oct 24 with 4956 viewsMedwayR

Karl Henry needs to play, in the 2 games he's missed we've only scored 1 goal, he is clearly our creative playmaking genius 😇

Poll: Who’s better?

(No subject) on 10:29 - Oct 24 with 4942 viewsPommyhoop

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 10:24 - Oct 24 by MedwayR

Karl Henry needs to play, in the 2 games he's missed we've only scored 1 goal, he is clearly our creative playmaking genius 😇

As I said on another thread If Henry plays today and there isn't signed photographic evidence that every other midfielder has not become an instant paraplegic overnight I will willingly , lovingly , eternally sharpen my pitchfork and join the baying mob....

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 10:37 - Oct 24 with 4925 viewsPinnerPaul

2-0
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 10:57 - Oct 24 with 4884 viewsMark1

Win it for the Boy Disco!!!
(No subject) on 11:26 - Oct 24 with 4829 viewsPunteR

(No subject) on 10:13 - Oct 24 by Discodroids

first game for me today, for shame...Leaving in 20 mins as im stopping off for a gut buster breakfast and pint or two of guinness at the west ham working mens club with my old man and my boy, ( i wonder to myself how many more magic moments we'll have together like this..)then off to W12 with my son , so intending to hit the Adelaide by 1 ish,.

will probably stay there if karl henrys selected. If any one wants to beat me over the head with a beer tray, and who can blame you , and laugh at my newly acquired moobs, i'll be in a grey jacket and Kraftwerk autobahn t shirt.

please, no one pass me drugs of any nature, including borroca and pro plus as i do have to be back at work monday morning as a mild mannered probation officer.

me thinks a 1-1 draw, then a piss up in woodford tonight , followed by an argument of some nature with the Mrs over something we'll forget about sunday morning.

cmon urrrrrrrsssssssss
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 10:21]

Avagoodun.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

(No subject) on 12:03 - Oct 24 with 4715 viewsLblock

(No subject) on 10:29 - Oct 24 by Pommyhoop

As I said on another thread If Henry plays today and there isn't signed photographic evidence that every other midfielder has not become an instant paraplegic overnight I will willingly , lovingly , eternally sharpen my pitchfork and join the baying mob....

Your contract with the devil is sealed.

You're mine. All mine.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

(No subject) on 12:08 - Oct 24 with 4703 viewsPommyhoop

(No subject) on 12:03 - Oct 24 by Lblock

Your contract with the devil is sealed.

You're mine. All mine.

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 12:21 - Oct 24 with 4675 viewsaston_hoop

We're going to win 6-5. Henry Hat trick

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:02 - Oct 24 with 4479 viewsaston_hoop

One change, Henry returns to the team (obviously)

(No subject) on 14:04 - Oct 24 with 4452 viewsPommyhoop

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:02 - Oct 24 by aston_hoop

NOOOOoooooooooo

You're on your own Chris mate.
Pommy's soul belongs to L.Block...
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 14:06]

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:05 - Oct 24 with 4434 viewseghamranger

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:02 - Oct 24 by aston_hoop

Ffs.... Karl F....NG Henry!!!
"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:06 - Oct 24 with 4430 viewsMedwayR

That dream pairing of Tozser & Henry in CM

Poll: Who’s better?

"Make it stop! For the love of God, make it stop!" - Match Fred on 14:06 - Oct 24 with 4427 viewsLblock

VIP Pommy?!?

You're on board my son!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

(No subject) on 14:06 - Oct 24 with 4427 viewsaston_hoop

(No subject) on 14:04 - Oct 24 by Pommyhoop

NOOOOoooooooooo

You're on your own Chris mate.
Pommy's soul belongs to L.Block...
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 14:06]

Some grainy CCTV footage coming in from South Africa Road

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising