Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 14:13 - Oct 24 with 41367 viewsBklynRanger

Let's get 'er done then. Flowing football, impregnable defenciving, passion, drama, all coming up on pages to follow.
Match Thread on 14:14 - Oct 24 with 13812 viewsFredManRave

Has Dorses thread been sacked?! Only at Rangers!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Thread on 14:15 - Oct 24 with 13802 viewsBklynRanger

Oops, sorry, didn't see Fred's fred. All of that stuff will be over there.
Match Thread on 14:17 - Oct 24 with 13781 viewsBklynRanger

Oh it's Dorses thread. Shit. Multiple errors here. Look away viewer, just look away!
Match Thread on 14:18 - Oct 24 with 13772 viewsFredManRave

We could save this one for the Brentford game...

I've got the Power.

Match Thread on 14:23 - Oct 24 with 13740 viewsPommyhoop

Match Thread on 14:18 - Oct 24 by FredManRave

We could save this one for the Brentford game...

Dont molly coddle him Fred.
Tough love mate tough love.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 14:24]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Thread on 14:24 - Oct 24 with 13716 viewsFredManRave

So in the interests of conservation, saving the planet and not wanting to break the internet why don't we use this redundant match thread for the Brentford game?! In addition, if we lose, we get to throw pelters and boo Brooklyn as it will be his fault, albeit slightly indirectly.

It's yet another difficult game to call, however, I refuse to believe that we will put in a typical Rangers derby performance especially coming so soon after our most recent one. We'll surely be better prepared from the off, the team are on a bit of a run with an improved defence and we have goals in us without but hopefully also with Charlie in the team.

I'm going for an entertaining 2-2 with us getting the leveller in the last 10 minutes.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2015 19:06]

I've got the Power.

Match Thread on 19:07 - Oct 29 with 13323 viewsFredManRave

So in the interests of conservation, saving the planet and not wanting to break the internet why don't we use this redundant match thread for the Brentford game?! In addition, if we lose, we get to throw pelters and boo Brooklyn as it will be his fault, albeit slightly indirectly.

It's yet another difficult game to call, however, I refuse to believe that we will put in a typical Rangers derby performance especially coming so soon after our most recent one. We'll surely be better prepared from the off, the team are on a bit of a run with an improved defence and we have goals in us without but hopefully also with Charlie in the team.

I'm going for an entertaining 2-2 with us getting the leveller in the last 10 minutes.

I've got the Power.

Match Thread on 19:16 - Oct 29 with 13303 viewsdanehoop

Match Thread on 19:07 - Oct 29 by FredManRave

2-0 nil down in ten minutes before we fight back for a creditable 3 all draw.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 19:30 - Oct 29 with 13288 viewsbosh67

It's all about the first 15 minutes.

Come out positive and it's anyone's game. Maybe ours.

Do what we do so often away from home and it could all be over by 15 minutes.

I hope for once we can turn it on but I fear Friday nights and TV!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match Thread on 19:40 - Oct 29 with 13267 viewsHooparoo

Match Thread on 19:30 - Oct 29 by bosh67

It's all about the first 15 minutes.

Come out positive and it's anyone's game. Maybe ours.

Do what we do so often away from home and it could all be over by 15 minutes.

I hope for once we can turn it on but I fear Friday nights and TV!

I think you're right Bosh. They will be up for it so if we start slow we could get swamped again a la Fulham. Need to have lots of possession early and let our quality up front win the game second half.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match Thread on 19:47 - Oct 29 with 13249 viewsDorse

This is our time. None can stand against us.

3-0 Rangers. Ramsey to be rewarded with chants of 'Sorry about that!', 'Look, it's not you, it's me. The missus was giving it all that, the kids were mental and I was just taking it out on you'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread on 20:05 - Oct 29 with 13221 viewsBklynRanger

Thanks Fred, well remembered and retrieved. I salute you for honouring me in this fashion.

There should be one or two streams for this I'm hoping. It's on BeinSports3....or 4, (which I don't fcuking have thanks to the cable tvvats.)

And it's on Sky obviously, isn't it? I think so. Since it's my thread I probably should have checked that.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2015 20:12]
Match Thread on 20:09 - Oct 29 with 13210 views18StoneOfHoop

My Bees ST holder mate - I'll be sat next to him in Block E Braemar Rd stand - says it'll definitely kick-off somewhere after...
Ooh-er get her missus.I'm sure I'll be frightened near half to death by those bellicose high-on-mulled-wine Arthur Askey Twickenham Toughies.

However
I think it's gonna be all right.

It shall be 1-1 courtesy of Chery in front of 9,843
(and here's something sweet from the last time Bees beat us way back in the year of my birth 1965. 6-1 and yet they still went down that season. )

[Post edited 29 Oct 2015 20:53]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Match Thread on 20:15 - Oct 29 with 13188 viewsscot1963

Match Thread on 19:16 - Oct 29 by danehoop

2-0 nil down in ten minutes before we fight back for a creditable 3 all draw.

seems like we've handed that baton over to Leeds - 0-2 down after 6 minutes or so. I'm still not sure what we're going to do from game to game so no absolute predictions from me - hoping for a win
Match Thread on 20:16 - Oct 29 with 13179 viewsDiscodroids

All right, this is the plan. I'll get in from work and get wrecked, then i'll eat a pork pie, Watch the game, then drop a couple of Surmontil-50's . This means I'll l miss out Saturday but come up smiling Sunday morning on LFW for The Carnage/Celebrations .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread on 20:32 - Oct 29 with 13150 viewsDorse

Match Thread on 20:16 - Oct 29 by Discodroids

All right, this is the plan. I'll get in from work and get wrecked, then i'll eat a pork pie, Watch the game, then drop a couple of Surmontil-50's . This means I'll l miss out Saturday but come up smiling Sunday morning on LFW for The Carnage/Celebrations .

That sounds like a plan. I will be off to the cinema to watch Spectre. I intend to get completely banjoed with a high calorie mix of lager (I know, I know but London Pride plays havoc with my Camillas) and Nandos (non-cheeky. WTF is a cheeky one anyway?).

My missus will be entranced / enthralled / foaming at the (ahem) mouth watching Mr Craig's fine performance whilst I will be directing my gaze ('over there gaze!') at the explosions, derring-do and all round arse-kickery.

We shall then retire to chez moi, la shack amore, where I will make an ungainly, flatulent attempt to win her affections before being rebuffed and spending the night banished to the spare room.

Living the dream.

Match Thread on 20:34 - Oct 29 with 13142 viewsCHUBBS

That's riiiight
We're gonna get sodomised but I'm on holiday so am just gonna up the drink then I'll probably enjoy it.
3-1 to them after we take an early lead👺
[Post edited 29 Oct 2015 20:36]
Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 29 with 13127 viewsDiscodroids

Match Thread on 20:32 - Oct 29 by Dorse

That sounds like a plan. I will be off to the cinema to watch Spectre. I intend to get completely banjoed with a high calorie mix of lager (I know, I know but London Pride plays havoc with my Camillas) and Nandos (non-cheeky. WTF is a cheeky one anyway?).

My missus will be entranced / enthralled / foaming at the (ahem) mouth watching Mr Craig's fine performance whilst I will be directing my gaze ('over there gaze!') at the explosions, derring-do and all round arse-kickery.

We shall then retire to chez moi, la shack amore, where I will make an ungainly, flatulent attempt to win her affections before being rebuffed and spending the night banished to the spare room.

Living the dream.

we'll have to get together one day mate!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 29 with 13109 viewsDorse

Match Thread on 20:36 - Oct 29 by Discodroids

we'll have to get together one day mate!

I can see the headlines now...

Match Thread on 21:56 - Oct 29 with 13047 viewsfrancisbowles

Match Thread on 20:05 - Oct 29 by BklynRanger

Thanks Fred, well remembered and retrieved. I salute you for honouring me in this fashion.

There should be one or two streams for this I'm hoping. It's on BeinSports3....or 4, (which I don't fcuking have thanks to the cable tvvats.)

And it's on Sky obviously, isn't it? I think so. Since it's my thread I probably should have checked that.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2015 20:12]

I'm on the same continent as you for this one, Brooklyn, down in Ft Myers, Florida. Don't think there is likely to be a bar showing it so will also be trying to get a stream. Any success reported on here appreciated.

I'm hoping we start with the same team, maybe Sandro for Henry if fit, and bring on Charlie for Luongo with about thirty to go.
Match Thread on 22:40 - Oct 29 with 12990 viewsJAPRANGERS

Well, looking at my crystal balls, I can tell you that we will be 3 down after 15 minutes as we wave the ol' white flag. But we fight back and end up losing with the score:

Brentford 6 QPR 4

By the way tonight's lottery numbers are 1 2 3 4 5 6 if it helps.
Match Thread on 23:05 - Oct 29 with 12956 viewsPunteR

Just had a look on their website and there's still quite a few tickets available around the ground.
I'll be sitting on my sofa, with the family, beers,Takeaway, nice bottle of red to finish, then on to LFW for a rant or ramble of some sort. Prob stick some tunes up on the Frankie thread. Looking forward to Friday. I might even watch the game...

1-2 Rangers
[Post edited 29 Oct 2015 23:12]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread on 13:42 - Oct 30 with 12767 viewsfrancisbowles

Need to move this thread up before we get more of the same. Done.
Match Thread on 13:48 - Oct 30 with 12764 viewsaston_hoop

As an expat hoop, I'll be dragging some foreign work colleagues along to the local to partake in a few beers and watch this one. I've spent the week bigging up Karl Henry as some kind of cross between Maradona and Cruyff (mainly for my own amusement), they are suitably excited (they'd bloody best be). We'll ave em, 3-0.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread on 13:49 - Oct 30 with 12761 viewsPinnerPaul

Us to win

2/1 a big price I think
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024