Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer 14:40 - Oct 24 with 4931 viewssevenhoop

I absolutely despair. If I didn't have people relying on me for a lift, I would happily turn round right now. Past caring about the result. Had enough
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 14:47 - Oct 24 with 3636 viewsPommyhoop

He dont help himself none eh?
I recon this might be his' f'ck you very much' parting shot I mentioned in another thread.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 14:55 - Oct 24 with 3575 viewsIbstock

Add to that Doughty, went to Brum last week , not even bothered about today , not until
Ramsey has gone.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 14:55 - Oct 24 with 3573 viewskensalriser

Faurlin's been out favour since his double error in the Rotherham game.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:09 - Oct 24 with 3215 viewsLongsufferingR

Whatever the rights and wrongs of picking Henry, I thought the treatment he received from the stands today was disgraceful. He'd been playing well today in my opinion until one poor cross brings a torrent of abuse his way, whereas Phillips had been dreadful all game without a murmur from the fans. Then to call for him to be sent off when he was getting booked,..,,well, I know everybody has the right to have their opinion, but how exactly is that supposed to encourage him or his team-mates?
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:16 - Oct 24 with 3173 viewsstowmarketrange

I didn't want to see Henry play today either,but when he is picked to play we have to support him and the rest of the team instead of booing him every time he made a mistake.
Absolutely pathetic display from the normal idiots who wanted him sent off.
How is being frightened to play supposed to help us to achieve a good result?

I did boo swp and Boswinga because they deserved the abuse for their actions on and off the pitch,Henry doesn't,in my opinion.

And also the abuse about the first substitute.How else could he have got Fer on the pitch but take Luongo off?I didn't hear too many boos about that decision at full time though.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:17 - Oct 24 with 3166 viewsPinnerPaul

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:09 - Oct 24 by LongsufferingR

Whatever the rights and wrongs of picking Henry, I thought the treatment he received from the stands today was disgraceful. He'd been playing well today in my opinion until one poor cross brings a torrent of abuse his way, whereas Phillips had been dreadful all game without a murmur from the fans. Then to call for him to be sent off when he was getting booked,..,,well, I know everybody has the right to have their opinion, but how exactly is that supposed to encourage him or his team-mates?

Exactly fans were a disgrace.

Tozier getting some stick when he misplaces a pass, Luaango or Cherry do the same and not a murmer.

Tozier's free kick goes wide "Faurlin, Faurlin" goes up, remind me the last time Ale scored from a free kick?

The Henry incident, "We're fing s**t" sung at 0-0, half an hour to go, "don't what you're doing" re a perfectly understandable sub - it was embarrassing and very poor.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:17 - Oct 24 with 3162 viewsLongsufferingR

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:16 - Oct 24 by stowmarketrange

I didn't want to see Henry play today either,but when he is picked to play we have to support him and the rest of the team instead of booing him every time he made a mistake.

I did boo swp and Boswinga because they deserved the abuse for their actions on and off the pitch,Henry doesn't,in my opinion.

And also the abuse about the first substitute.How else could he have got Fer on the pitch but take Luongo off?I didn't hear too many boos about that decision at full time though.

Agree 100%. Was thinking about exactly that substitution just before he made it.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:21 - Oct 24 with 3137 viewsessextaxiboy

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:17 - Oct 24 by PinnerPaul

Exactly fans were a disgrace.

Tozier getting some stick when he misplaces a pass, Luaango or Cherry do the same and not a murmer.

Tozier's free kick goes wide "Faurlin, Faurlin" goes up, remind me the last time Ale scored from a free kick?

The Henry incident, "We're fing s**t" sung at 0-0, half an hour to go, "don't what you're doing" re a perfectly understandable sub - it was embarrassing and very poor.

Face dont fit ......
Login to get fewer ads

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:26 - Oct 24 with 3117 viewsgobbles

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:16 - Oct 24 by stowmarketrange

He could have taken Toszer off, or Henry, and moved Luongo deeper, as MK had not provided any threat until that point. He could have changed the formation. The idea that Luongo and Fer can't play on the pitch together is ridiculous.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:30 - Oct 24 with 3095 viewsPinnerPaul

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:26 - Oct 24 by gobbles

He could have taken Toszer off, or Henry, and moved Luongo deeper, as MK had not provided any threat until that point. He could have changed the formation. The idea that Luongo and Fer can't play on the pitch together is ridiculous.

He played them together on Tuesday and got stick for that as well!
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:32 - Oct 24 with 3079 viewsstowmarketrange

If we'd have lost the game I could've understood the barracking,but just because MK weren't a threat until then doesn't mean that they wouldn't have caused a threat after that time.
I'm not Ramseys biggest fan,but to boo him for a substitution that actually worked is wrong.
The game is all about opinions,but this time I think a lot of us fans need to be eating humble pie tonight.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:32 - Oct 24 with 3076 viewsNW5Hoop

And that's Toszer, who played the best pass we've seen all season to set up the second goal.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:33 - Oct 24 with 3071 viewsDeepcutHoop

They hadn't shown any threat to that point, which may have changed by shuffling the personnel/formation.

The substitution was followed quickly by a goal, and Toszer set up the second.

If substitutions are followed by 3 goals, maintaining a clean sheet, and earning the three points, and it's still cause to question the manager's decision, then Ramsey has no hope of winning some over, regardless of results and performances.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:35 - Oct 24 with 3060 viewsgobbles

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:30 - Oct 24 by PinnerPaul

He played them together on Tuesday and got stick for that as well!

Did you think it was a good idea taking our only striker off when 0-0 at home with 20 minutes left then when you decide not to put a striker on the bench?
Are you under the impression that Tuesday's dire match was a result of Luongo and Fer being on the pitch together?
The big difference between today and Tuesday was that out opposition was useless, let's not get carried away by a 3-0 win at home against one of the worst teams in the division. What's more, had it not been for JET's fabulous individual goal, would we have broken them down?
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:39 - Oct 24 with 3038 viewsDeepcutHoop

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:35 - Oct 24 by gobbles

Did you think it was a good idea taking our only striker off when 0-0 at home with 20 minutes left then when you decide not to put a striker on the bench?
Are you under the impression that Tuesday's dire match was a result of Luongo and Fer being on the pitch together?
The big difference between today and Tuesday was that out opposition was useless, let's not get carried away by a 3-0 win at home against one of the worst teams in the division. What's more, had it not been for JET's fabulous individual goal, would we have broken them down?

Is it at all possible that Fer is a better option up front than Polter? The fans giving Polter dog's abuse the last time he played (for 5 minutes) clearly weren't impressed by him.

And did did you really just ask 'If we hadn't scored, would we have scored?'?

FFS
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:47 - Oct 24 with 3002 viewsPinnerPaul

Bolton were more more "useless" if you look at the league table, they scored 3.

Ramsey has to be given credit for (finally) sorting out the defence.

You said Ramsey implied that Luango and Fer could not play together by the sub, obvious nonsense because they played together on Tuesday after a Ramsey sub.

You want him out, but trying to justify that on the back of a 3-0 win - whats the point?
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:49 - Oct 24 with 2985 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ex-Leper: Half a dinare for me bloody life story?

Brian: There's no pleasing some people.

Ex-Leper: That's just what Jesus said, sir.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:49 - Oct 24 with 2979 viewsgobbles

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:39 - Oct 24 by DeepcutHoop

Is it at all possible that Fer is a better option up front than Polter? The fans giving Polter dog's abuse the last time he played (for 5 minutes) clearly weren't impressed by him.

And did did you really just ask 'If we hadn't scored, would we have scored?'?

FFS

Before JET scored we had managed one shot on target in 70 minutes against a poor team playing for a 0-0 draw. That was by Konchesky. Had we looked like scoring? Not really. Did we ever look like scoring on Tuesday? And after Luongo came off, MK had their best ten minutes of the game.

That is the game I was watching.

So, yes, until an individual bit of skill by JET, we did not really look like scoring.

If you want to put down today's victory to a brilliant substitution, that's down to you. FFS
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:54 - Oct 24 with 2963 viewsoldmeadoniansR

I was embarrassed by the attitude towards Henry in one sense because it betrayed a lack of football knowledge. He actually played well today. Winning tackles covering and trying to play it simple. Of course when asked to whip in a cross from the right hand side he fluffed it. It is not his game. I too despaired when I saw him in the line up due to the poor performances I have witnessed this season but judged on today he played well and in no way deserved the barracking he got.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:55 - Oct 24 with 2958 viewsgobbles

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:47 - Oct 24 by PinnerPaul

Bolton were more more "useless" if you look at the league table, they scored 3.

Ramsey has to be given credit for (finally) sorting out the defence.

You said Ramsey implied that Luango and Fer could not play together by the sub, obvious nonsense because they played together on Tuesday after a Ramsey sub.

You want him out, but trying to justify that on the back of a 3-0 win - whats the point?

I didn't try justifying him being sacked on the back of a 3-0 win. I wanted him out on his performance getting us relegated. My first post in this thread was questioning the logic from someone saying Luongo had to come off to make way for Fer. You then said them playing together with Fer up front was some kind of justification of that.
How did I say what Ramsey implied? I was answering another poster
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 19:22 - Oct 24 with 2880 viewsHunterhoop

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:49 - Oct 24 by gobbles

Before JET scored we had managed one shot on target in 70 minutes against a poor team playing for a 0-0 draw. That was by Konchesky. Had we looked like scoring? Not really. Did we ever look like scoring on Tuesday? And after Luongo came off, MK had their best ten minutes of the game.

So, yes, until an individual bit of skill by JET, we did not really look like scoring.

If you want to put down today's victory to a brilliant substitution, that's down to you. FFS

Utter utter bollocks, as usual from you, gobbles.

What about the Chery shot SAVED? What about the Onouha volley on target BLOCKED? What about the Toszer effort SAVED? What about the Henry effort blocked?? They all count.

We could and should have been 2 up at half time and we missed the target on countless occasions.

1 shot on target in 70 mins! Make up "facts" all you want. You can't reason your way through arguments, so you might as well.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 19:26 - Oct 24 with 2854 viewsDeepcutHoop

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:49 - Oct 24 by gobbles

I'm going to enjoy a 3-0 win. As a QPR fan they don't happen too often.

The mental gymnastics needed to moan about not looking like scoring after we score three is impressive.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 19:30 - Oct 24 with 2836 viewsWatford_Ranger

Henry played well by his usual standards. I think it's stretching it a bit to say he played well.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 19:49 - Oct 24 with 2769 viewsjonno

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 18:54 - Oct 24 by oldmeadoniansR

I was embarrassed by the attitude towards Henry in one sense because it betrayed a lack of football knowledge. He actually played well today. Winning tackles covering and trying to play it simple. Of course when asked to whip in a cross from the right hand side he fluffed it. It is not his game. I too despaired when I saw him in the line up due to the poor performances I have witnessed this season but judged on today he played well and in no way deserved the barracking he got.

Totally agree with that. Henry is far from my favourite player but he had a decent game today.
I like Luongo as a player but he doesn't yet have much of an end product, and is still a bit lightweight and easily pushed off the ball. I saw no problem with replacing him with Fer who is more likely to get you a goal. In the end we probably should have scored five or six to be quite honest.
Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 23:39 - Oct 24 with 2540 viewssevenhoop

Henry in front of Faurlin, no Fer on 19:49 - Oct 24 by jonno

Totally agree with that. Henry is far from my favourite player but he had a decent game today.
I like Luongo as a player but he doesn't yet have much of an end product, and is still a bit lightweight and easily pushed off the ball. I saw no problem with replacing him with Fer who is more likely to get you a goal. In the end we probably should have scored five or six to be quite honest.

The point is that Henry can never ever be a better option than Faurlin, than Luongo playing there in his best position, than even Fer playing where he plays. He is, at his best, worse than 'average'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024