Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Info 12:45 - Oct 30 with 2201 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Living in Swindon and friends with members at the club, I've been informed that Embleton has travelled on the players coach today with the Swindon Town Team upto Wigan.

He is currently 20/1 with Bet Victor and 8/1 with Sky Bet.

Don't shoot the messenger but I assume he hasn't gone for a day out.
Info (n/t) on 13:12 - Oct 30 with 2127 viewsPommyhoop

oops nm...
[Post edited 30 Oct 2015 13:12]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Info on 13:16 - Oct 30 with 2106 viewsmakaveli1882

How much did you waste ???

TOTTENHAM coach Ross Embleton has ruled himself out of the running for the vacant Swindon Town managerial post.

The former Bournemouth and Leyton Orient academy boss saw his odds to take the reins at Swindon fall dramatically with the bookies this afternoon, from 33/1 to 6/4 favourite. The price rush sparked rumours he could be a surprise choice for the County Ground hot-seat on social media.

Embleton is a close friend of Town first-team coach Luke Williams, who he came to know when they were both working at Leyton Orient. The 33-year-old also attended Swindon’s recent games against Millwall, Oldham and Coventry.

However, the Spurs man insists he was simply there to show support for his friend and laughed off the speculation linking him with the Swindon job.

“Someone’s just shown me the odds and I was quite surprised to be honest,” chuckled Embleton when contacted by the Advertiser.

“I’ve been to the last three games just to watch. Luke Williams worked for me at Leyton Orient, where I was the academy manager, so I’ve known him for a long time.

“I was just taking an interest in the fact he’s been in and around taking the team. I went to a lot of Swindon games last year and this is no different, except I didn’t go in as favourite to take over as manager.

“I had a big group of young coaches next to me and one of them said you’re favourite for the Swindon job and I started laughing when he showed me the app on his phone.

Share article

“(Managing a first team) is something well out of the remit that I have done in terms of my background and the things I have been involved in.

“Being a manager is something that everyone wants to do as a young coach, you have those kind of aspirations but (the Swindon job) is not something I would put my CV in for at the moment.
Info on 13:17 - Oct 30 with 2100 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Only had a tenner on it myself. seems strange he's with the team today though....
Info on 13:21 - Oct 30 with 2076 viewskensalriser

Thanks for the lesson in why you should never bet on tips you see on the internet!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024