Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck chris. 08:14 - Nov 5 with 5496 viewsconnell10

What ever you end up doing i wish you the best of luck.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Good luck chris. on 08:42 - Nov 5 with 2888 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Seconded. He represented our club impeccably at all times, handled press conferences (and the endless questions about race) professionally and, impressively, never whined when the goals were changed from consolidation to promotion. They were changed suddenly, publicly and politically in Fernandes' usual indiscreet, unwise, unhelpful and wholly unprofessional manner. It must have been tempting for Ramsey to air his frustration in public, but he spared the club the embarrassment.

If more people in the club behaved with Ramsey's integrity and dignity, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Best of luck to the man, an utter gent.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Good luck chris. on 08:50 - Nov 5 with 2864 viewsJonDoeman

He was a good man to have at the club in the role he was hired for , so losing him by over promoting him is a major fck up.

It Is What It Is !!

Good luck chris. on 08:55 - Nov 5 with 2851 viewsstevec

Good luck chris. on 08:50 - Nov 5 by JonDoeman

He was a good man to have at the club in the role he was hired for , so losing him by over promoting him is a major fck up.

Can't argue with that
Good luck chris. on 08:58 - Nov 5 with 2837 viewsPunteR

Good luck chris. on 08:42 - Nov 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Seconded. He represented our club impeccably at all times, handled press conferences (and the endless questions about race) professionally and, impressively, never whined when the goals were changed from consolidation to promotion. They were changed suddenly, publicly and politically in Fernandes' usual indiscreet, unwise, unhelpful and wholly unprofessional manner. It must have been tempting for Ramsey to air his frustration in public, but he spared the club the embarrassment.

If more people in the club behaved with Ramsey's integrity and dignity, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Best of luck to the man, an utter gent.

Cant argue with that.

Well said Brian

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Good luck chris. on 09:00 - Nov 5 with 2828 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

When we are inevitably back on this managerial roundabout again after some 'end of the world' defeat I hope it's Chris Ramsey that gives it to us.
Good luck chris. on 09:01 - Nov 5 with 2826 viewsPommyhoop

Great post Bri..Nail on the head.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Good luck chris. on 09:03 - Nov 5 with 2802 viewsDiscodroids

Thoughts and prayers at this difficult time , etc etc
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 9:16]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Good luck chris. on 09:07 - Nov 5 with 2770 viewspaulparker

Good luck chris. on 09:00 - Nov 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

When we are inevitably back on this managerial roundabout again after some 'end of the world' defeat I hope it's Chris Ramsey that gives it to us.

Why ?????

He had his chance and never took it , he walks away with over 2 years on his contract
If any managers over the years had a right to give it to us it was the likes of
Olly , Sousa & Warnock, they were the ones harshly sacked
I don't get the outpouring of injustice over this sacking
Ramsey was , is and never will be good enough to manage QPR
9 wins in over 9 months of being here is proof of that
He joins the likes of Houston, Hartford & Hart in the list of very poor managers we have had

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Good luck chris. on 09:11 - Nov 5 with 2749 viewsMytch_QPR

Agree with Brian. Spot on as usual.
Personally, I've been pretty uncomfortable and depressed by some of the insults aimed at Chris. I understand that people would argue that they are passionate about the club succeeding etc but it's been a bit like a witch hunt.
Now we'll see if someone else can improve on it - there's every chance we'll be in the same position at the end of the season but I'll hold my hands up if we manage to get into the play-offs.
If Pearson or Sherwood pitch up I'm out.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Good luck chris. on 09:14 - Nov 5 with 2724 viewsbaz_qpr

+1
Good luck chris. on 09:17 - Nov 5 with 2712 viewsconnell10

Good luck chris. on 09:03 - Nov 5 by Discodroids

Thoughts and prayers at this difficult time , etc etc
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 9:16]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Good luck chris. on 09:21 - Nov 5 with 2693 viewsadhoc_qpr

Nice guy, don't blame him for leaping at the chance to be a manager for a prem/champo club despite not being up to it - who wouldn't want to test themselves?

I don't buy the consolidation/promotion rubbish either - he knew the debt situation/FFP etc and the moment the transfer deadline ended. The fact he's not been playing the kids indicates to me he's been trying to win in the short term, but just doesn't know how to do it consistently.

Hope he gets a decent youth coaching job somewhere.
Good luck chris. on 09:22 - Nov 5 with 2679 viewsDiscodroids

Good luck chris. on 09:17 - Nov 5 by connell10

your too kind mate..too kind.

Housing estates of Swindon, be aware of a smiling man bearing decency , Reproduction Holy scriptures in a briefcase for a very reasonable £189.99 and 'The Watchtower' on your doorsteps at 6am this Sunday .He'll Have Paul Warburton with him.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 9:23]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Good luck chris. on 09:26 - Nov 5 with 2658 viewsjoolsyp

Very well said Brian and agreed about Ramsey's dignity - a rare trait in the modern game. It's not his fault we're a basket case of a club at the moment. Hope he goes on to succeed somewhere else.
Good luck chris. on 09:26 - Nov 5 with 2654 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Good luck chris. on 09:07 - Nov 5 by paulparker

Why ?????

He had his chance and never took it , he walks away with over 2 years on his contract
If any managers over the years had a right to give it to us it was the likes of
Olly , Sousa & Warnock, they were the ones harshly sacked
I don't get the outpouring of injustice over this sacking
Ramsey was , is and never will be good enough to manage QPR
9 wins in over 9 months of being here is proof of that
He joins the likes of Houston, Hartford & Hart in the list of very poor managers we have had

He was given a target and he was hitting it. While being abused I might add. Then, when he got sacked following a reasonable result against the league's form team he was called 'malteser head' and mocked up in loads of race based memes on Twitter by QPR 'fans'. He left us in 13th in the league which isn't no disaster.

Anyway I thought I was blocked?
Good luck chris. on 09:27 - Nov 5 with 2651 viewsdanehoop

Good luck chris. on 08:58 - Nov 5 by PunteR

Cant argue with that.

Well said Brian

Agree. A thoroughly decent man, hired to do one job then thrown into do another very different one. Treated disgracefully by so called fans who have left me really struggling to wonder whether I want to take my son to football.

Very sorry chapter for the club. Still I hope that those who were so quick to vilify Chris Ramsey enjoy what comes next. Doesn't seem to be a whole out there in the managerial barrel that would take this job on that you'd actually want in charge. Just remember they haven't any money and so aren't going to "buy" a manager from someone else.

Never knowingly understood

Good luck chris. on 09:52 - Nov 5 with 2601 viewspaulparker

Good luck chris. on 09:26 - Nov 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

He was given a target and he was hitting it. While being abused I might add. Then, when he got sacked following a reasonable result against the league's form team he was called 'malteser head' and mocked up in loads of race based memes on Twitter by QPR 'fans'. He left us in 13th in the league which isn't no disaster.

Anyway I thought I was blocked?

The bloke was taking us down
I can't comment on Twitter as I don't use it but that's not on ,
He may be a nice guy , great coach but it wasn't working
He didn't play any youngsters , he didn't know his best team , he didn't have a style of play
And he lost the fans and probably the dressing room
It wasn't working and the blame goes to the board for appointing him in the first place
as for being g blocked I thought we got over that

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Good luck chris. on 09:57 - Nov 5 with 2578 viewsdaveB

The club statement never said he was sacked just relieved of first team duties so I reckon he will be staying on as Sherwoods assistant
Good luck chris. on 09:57 - Nov 5 with 2575 viewswrinklyhoop

Well said Brian. Ramsey comes out of this with all my sympathy and the Club with none. A thoroughly decent guy, treated shabbily by the Club. Another appalling episode in our recent history. Lessons have been learned? Possibly, but it looks like Fernandes just keeps finding new ways to screw up.
Whatever! Just want to wish Chris Ramsey the very best!
Good luck chris. on 09:58 - Nov 5 with 2571 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Good luck chris. on 09:52 - Nov 5 by paulparker

The bloke was taking us down
I can't comment on Twitter as I don't use it but that's not on ,
He may be a nice guy , great coach but it wasn't working
He didn't play any youngsters , he didn't know his best team , he didn't have a style of play
And he lost the fans and probably the dressing room
It wasn't working and the blame goes to the board for appointing him in the first place
as for being g blocked I thought we got over that

Yeah sorry mate that was childish.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 9:58]
Good luck chris. on 10:01 - Nov 5 with 2553 viewsMvpeter

Certainly agree that others at the club could stand to be more professional and dignified in their approach.

Struggling to see the racial twitter abuse when I search for Chris Ramsey.......
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 10:09]

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Good luck chris. on 10:06 - Nov 5 with 2534 viewsDiscodroids

Good luck chris. on 09:57 - Nov 5 by daveB

The club statement never said he was sacked just relieved of first team duties so I reckon he will be staying on as Sherwoods assistant

Im sure he will stay on in any capacity he can. IF the club offered him a role To undertake the Long term development of Waste management protocol , I.E to clean the south africa stands shithouse's out he'd do it. What else is he gonna do?. The club insanely gave him a 3 year contract. Even as i type that i still cannot believe it.

He'll be harder to shift than those jalfrezi spalshback turd marks under the rim.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2015 10:07]

Good luck chris. on 10:09 - Nov 5 with 2520 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good luck chris. on 09:57 - Nov 5 by daveB

That will be interesting to watch alright, Dave. I too was wondering about that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Good luck chris. on 10:11 - Nov 5 with 2501 viewsLblock

Good luck chris. on 09:00 - Nov 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Fo real mudda facka?!?!

Jesus H Christ.
So some other lunatic sees fit to appoint The Smiling One and if he comes back to W12 you actually want him to beat us?!?!

Grief counselling needed at this difficult time for yourself and your Prozac Army

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Good luck chris. on 10:15 - Nov 5 with 2486 viewslave16

seconded good luck chris...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024