Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea fc 19:45 - Nov 7 with 7077 viewsSeasideranger

I'm loving it loving it loving it
Chelsea fc on 19:48 - Nov 7 with 5630 viewsstevestrange

Just saw the final score........ If JM is still there by Monday I'll be well surprised.
Chelsea fc on 19:51 - Nov 7 with 5614 viewsJuzzie

Saw the last 10 mins, could have equalised on a few occasions. Remy did the right thing to jump over the goalie to try and score.

Jamie-fking-redknapp going on about how he should have left a leg out, how he had the right to go down, how it should have been a penalty (even though there was no contact) anyway as the goalie 'put off' Remy. Isn't that what goalies should do??? Try and put players off?

This cnt is fking me right off and should be lambasted about condoning players to cheat. But he's becoming as untouchable as his dad.
Chelsea fc on 20:45 - Nov 7 with 5480 viewsShotKneesHoop

Chelsea fc on 19:51 - Nov 7 by Juzzie

Saw the last 10 mins, could have equalised on a few occasions. Remy did the right thing to jump over the goalie to try and score.

Jamie-fking-redknapp going on about how he should have left a leg out, how he had the right to go down, how it should have been a penalty (even though there was no contact) anyway as the goalie 'put off' Remy. Isn't that what goalies should do??? Try and put players off?

This cnt is fking me right off and should be lambasted about condoning players to cheat. But he's becoming as untouchable as his dad.

As the Germans say "The apples never fall very far from the tree."

A lying c*nt is a lying c*nt, as is a lying c*nt, as is a lying c*nt, as is a French Delicious as good an apple as a Cox's Pippin.

Jamie Rednapp - the rich man's Robbie Savage. With double digit brain cells to share.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 20:46]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Chelsea fc on 20:49 - Nov 7 with 5459 viewsPommyhoop

Chelsea fc on 20:45 - Nov 7 by ShotKneesHoop

As the Germans say "The apples never fall very far from the tree."

A lying c*nt is a lying c*nt, as is a lying c*nt, as is a lying c*nt, as is a French Delicious as good an apple as a Cox's Pippin.

Jamie Rednapp - the rich man's Robbie Savage. With double digit brain cells to share.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 20:46]

Correct.
Did'nt he say once that he hadn't known that QPR..Chelsea was a London Derby..?/
Get your f'cking A to Z out you dick..!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Chelsea fc on 21:04 - Nov 7 with 5394 viewsShotKneesHoop

Chelsea fc on 20:49 - Nov 7 by Pommyhoop

Correct.
Did'nt he say once that he hadn't known that QPR..Chelsea was a London Derby..?/
Get your f'cking A to Z out you dick..!!

Yes brain dead Jamie did say that.

If you have the name Rednapp as your name, or address, place of work, or gravestone, you deserve phook hall of phook hall.

Please delete the name Rednapp from blood banks, sperm banks, merchant banks, retail banks, gordon banks, any bloody banks.

The worse manager, worse than Paul Hart - is "Arry Rednobb"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Chelsea fc on 21:07 - Nov 7 with 5370 viewsShotKneesHoop

Working class Stoke just beat Poseur Money Laundering Ruski Stoke.

Not sure who to feel pleased for.

Like the Iraq versus Iran war in the 80's, when George Bush Senior (not his w@nker son) said -"it's a shame that someone has to be a winner in that war'.

Chelsea fc on 21:20 - Nov 7 with 5302 viewsjohncharles

Never felt more like singing the blues
When Rangers scrape a 0-0 draw against Preston and Chelsea lose ......

Does it for me

Strong and stable my arse.

Chelsea fc on 21:26 - Nov 7 with 5282 viewsPommyhoop

Chelsea fc on 21:20 - Nov 7 by johncharles

Never felt more like singing the blues
When Rangers scrape a 0-0 draw against Preston and Chelsea lose ......

Does it for me

I just shouted out to the MRS ''Guess where Chelsea are in the league?'' She replied '' Oh I dunno ,Top ?'' Blesser....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea fc on 21:56 - Nov 7 with 5199 viewsqueensparker

Chelsea fc on 19:51 - Nov 7 by Juzzie

I hate diving and the whole "right to go down" culture as much as anyone, but i reckon that was a penalty and it's where the whole games gone a bit wrong

Keeper comes flying out at 100mph, nowhere near the ball, Remy has to jump over him and stumbles over and misses as a result. But just because he didn't dangle a leg and do the patented Premier dive he got f--k all.

The ref could have worked that out but they don't seem to understand the game anymore. You don't have to collapse in a heap to be fouled

Still alls well that ends well, it meant the c--ts lost
Chelsea fc on 22:01 - Nov 7 with 5170 viewsdanehoop

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34757551

The gift that just keeps giving......

Never knowingly understood

Chelsea fc on 22:03 - Nov 7 with 5162 viewsJuzzie

Remy had two choices. Get clattered and get the penalty or ride it out and try and score. He chose the latter so no penalty Imo. However, it was jamie comments about sticking a leg out to win a penalty that irked me. thats just telling players to cheat. Thing is, people will start believing it and copying it.
Chelsea fc on 23:18 - Nov 7 with 4997 viewsbarabajagal

I remember being caged in at the away end at the end of the game on my one and only trip to Stoke. The home fans came round and pelted us with stones, bottles and the like. The police just watched on. Also, their ground is in a car pack with the worst pub I've ever been in, some terrible gastro shite. (A little like northampton's ground but bigger and shitier. And don't get me started about Mark Hughes... But today, and just for today, I love them both.
Chelsea fc on 23:28 - Nov 7 with 4970 viewsWilloW4

Chelsea fc on 23:18 - Nov 7 by barabajagal

I remember being caged in at the away end at the end of the game on my one and only trip to Stoke. The home fans came round and pelted us with stones, bottles and the like. The police just watched on. Also, their ground is in a car pack with the worst pub I've ever been in, some terrible gastro shite. (A little like northampton's ground but bigger and shitier. And don't get me started about Mark Hughes... But today, and just for today, I love them both.

My old man said be a Chelsea fan.. I said Feck off bollox you're a Knut.....( my old man wasn't a Chelsea fan or a knut
but you get my point.)... Stoke out muscled the prim a donnas from SW London .. And as much as I dislike Hughes and Stoke I thoroughly enjoyed watching that result.
Chelsea fc on 00:30 - Nov 8 with 4874 viewsrrrspricey

/ This. Player is honest and no reward. Keeper clearly impeded Remy and if he hadn't jumped (and lost his footing) it would've been a clear pen.

If refs started giving decisions for this type of incident it'd go some way to cut out the cheating which is the scourge of the game we all love.

Still... the scum'so downfall is totally hilarious
Chelsea fc on 01:01 - Nov 8 with 4830 viewsWilloW4

Chelsea fc on 00:30 - Nov 8 by rrrspricey

/ This. Player is honest and no reward. Keeper clearly impeded Remy and if he hadn't jumped (and lost his footing) it would've been a clear pen.

If refs started giving decisions for this type of incident it'd go some way to cut out the cheating which is the scourge of the game we all love.

Still... the scum'so downfall is totally hilarious

"The scums downfall is totally hilarious"... Yes it is, and let's enjoy it while it lasts..... You R's.
Chelsea fc on 09:30 - Nov 8 with 4635 viewsthame_hoops

Chelsea fc on 23:18 - Nov 7 by barabajagal

I remember that, we won, around 04/05?
Chelsea fc on 14:56 - Nov 8 with 4488 viewsbarabajagal

Chelsea fc on 09:30 - Nov 8 by thame_hoops

I remember that, we won, around 04/05?

We definitely won, but it feels more than 10 years ago. Blimey, I can't even remember what division we were in... Where does it all go?
Chelsea fc on 15:06 - Nov 8 with 4468 viewsLBSRanger

Chelsea fc on 19:48 - Nov 7 by stevestrange

Just saw the final score........ If JM is still there by Monday I'll be well surprised.

Love the fact tat Fat Frank refers to the Scum as 'them'& 'they'.
Where's your Fat Lampard Now?
Chelsea fc on 12:09 - Nov 9 with 4234 viewsRs_Holy

Chelsea fc on 22:01 - Nov 7 by danehoop

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34757551

The gift that just keeps giving......

and giving... ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34757761
Chelsea fc on 12:21 - Nov 9 with 4206 viewslondonscottish

Chelsea fc on 12:09 - Nov 9 by Rs_Holy

and giving... ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34757761

Excellent :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Chelsea fc on 13:52 - Nov 9 with 4120 views18StoneOfHoop

Drunken SW6 toff tirade loses the twot his job.
He can't even pronounce the countski manager's name.

Enjoy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11983789/Corporate-law
[Post edited 9 Nov 2015 13:56]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Chelsea fc on 14:00 - Nov 9 with 4092 viewsHooped_Pullie

I keep thinking they're going to steer out of this hilarious nosedive, but they really show no signs of it.

I wonder if they'd pull up their socks if JM got his marching orders : maybe not even then.

Their demise is the most enjoyable aspect of this season so far, long may it continue.

Chelsea fc on 14:19 - Nov 9 with 4054 viewslondonscottish

Chelsea fc on 13:52 - Nov 9 by 18StoneOfHoop

Enjoy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11983789/Corporate-law

So mush wrongness in one clip.

And who's "Morino"?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Chelsea fc on 14:24 - Nov 9 with 4041 viewsJuzzie

Chelsea fc on 13:52 - Nov 9 by 18StoneOfHoop

Enjoy.

pmsl! Somone has anger issues!
Chelsea fc on 14:49 - Nov 9 with 3999 viewsKonk

That bloke’s brilliant. I bet he’d never set foot in a football ground before about 2005.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024