Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training grounds, stadiums, financial fair play and food poisoning - Fans forum 09:24 - Nov 14 with 3146 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/41064
Training grounds, stadiums, financial fair play and food poisoning - Fans forum on 10:19 - Nov 14 with 3055 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks for the write up Clive. Knowing that you have and continue to be impressed by LH and having read what he has said at the forum, I am feeling much more positive about the future of our club. If he is running the show, then sensible and practical decisions will be made and a decent structure will be established.
Training grounds, stadiums, financial fair play and food poisoning - Fans forum on 10:53 - Nov 14 with 2995 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Thanks Clive. That is very informative. Seems like LH is quite straight talking and realistic about what is achievable given FFP.
Training grounds, stadiums, financial fair play and food poisoning - Fans forum on 12:11 - Nov 14 with 2886 viewsade_qpr

Thanks Clive.
Well done LH you started to answer some of the questions I have about the future of this club.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Training grounds, stadiums, financial fair play and food poisoning - Fans forum on 18:35 - Nov 14 with 2570 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Very encouraging reading.

Thanks for the detailed report, Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Training grounds, stadiums, financial fair play and food poisoning - Fans forum on 20:44 - Nov 14 with 2464 viewssimmohoopster

Thank you for the report.

Impressed by what LH said. Sounds like we have someone who knows what he is doing on board.
Training grounds, stadiums, financial fair play and food poisoning - Fans forum on 23:45 - Nov 14 with 2362 viewsCiderwithRsie

Most encouraging thing I've read on here for ages.

Fingers crossed.
Training grounds, stadiums, financial fair play and food poisoning - Fans forum on 08:48 - Nov 15 with 2251 viewsPunteR

Cheers Clive. I really liked Hoos,he tried keeping the meeting upbeat and positive. Tough audience though. Seemed very honest about where we are in the football pyramid.
Seemed to think the new training ground is imperative which is encouraging,but sounded like its no longer the state of art complex that was originally designed,which is a shame.
I see Hoos as the last chance for the TF era.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Training grounds, stadiums, financial fair play and food poisoning - Fans forum on 12:54 - Nov 15 with 2120 viewsdaveB

watched it on youtube and though Lee Hoos came across very well. Really like what he has to say. Can see what the guy was saying about Stan Bowles but thought it went on for loo long
Login to get fewer ads

Training grounds, stadiums, financial fair play and food poisoning - Fans forum on 15:43 - Nov 15 with 2030 viewsCiderwithRsie

I have to agree with Clive that we shouldn't give too much stick to the current regime regarding ex-players etc. I'm all for doing more, but it does seem to be something that is streets ahead of where we were pre-Fernandes. I don't think Briatore had ever heard of Stan Bowles. And the tribute to Alec Stock was far more recognition than he ever got from Jim Gregory.
Training grounds, stadiums, financial fair play and food poisoning - Fans forum on 19:27 - Nov 17 with 1617 viewsBklynRanger

Thanks for this. I only caught the last half hour of it so it was good to here that Hoos is trying to stamp a bit of professionalism on Tony's haphazard manager madness.

I actually noticed where you were sitting, Clive, during that prolonged Stan Bowles lament because you threw your head back in despair causing the light to bounce off your gleaming bonce! True story.

They did go on for a while though. Who am I to criticise from all the way over here, but it started to sound like people were pissed off that they hadn't had their emails responded to more than they were pissed off about the lack of effort on behalf of Stan Bowles. You can't beat a good soapbox.

I thought Hoos had the look of someone who had seen a lot of discontent before on these occasions and he didn't get too ruffled, even when his joke about the kits went down like a lead balloon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024