Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paddy Kenny 11:38 - Nov 18 with 12709 viewsMarc

Great memories of Paddy during his time with us, but the way he conducted himself after he left is sure to see a few not so happy about this decision
Paddy Kenny on 07:36 - Nov 20 with 2119 viewsJonDoeman

Paddy Kenny on 22:01 - Nov 19 by WestonsuperR

Just to add to the general opinion that Kenny was a great keeper for us who never gave less than 100%, had him as my POTY the promotion season as well. probably not the brightest of characters but one that deserves a good reception.

I can't stand Taarabt, but I always thought it was absolutely ridiculous he wasn't POTY that time.

It Is What It Is !!

Paddy Kenny on 07:48 - Nov 20 with 2105 viewsingeminate

Paddy Kenny on 15:15 - Nov 19 by aston_hoop

Chasing that contract back at the Rs....

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34869226

Very impressive, only a handful of players /managers seem to walk away from contracts as not giving value for money. Hats off.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Paddy Kenny on 08:43 - Nov 20 with 2066 viewsMvpeter

We cheered the return of Barton we can damn sure cheer Paddy Kenny.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Paddy Kenny on 12:01 - Nov 20 with 2013 viewsFredManRave

Paddy Kenny on 07:36 - Nov 20 by JonDoeman

I can't stand Taarabt, but I always thought it was absolutely ridiculous he wasn't POTY that time.

Agreed. Amazed Taarabt didn't win but then it's also a perfect example of how fans opinions and pespectives can differ so much.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Paddy Kenny on 17:05 - Nov 26 with 1907 viewsDannyPaddox

All that partying was bound to catch up with him sooner or later. Still a hero to us all though.
Paddy Kenny on 17:30 - Nov 26 with 1859 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think the point was the fans had always backed him, and unlike many I remember many saves he made that kept us in games which seems to have been forgotten over time, which is a reason I actually believe his role was as crucial as Taarabt.
Which made it all the more disappointing - his remarks came across as the club/fans more than it might have the powers that be at the club back then.

Having said that if he comes down then lets show him we've got class and can rise above. Give him his die for what he did achieve
Paddy Kenny on 18:05 - Nov 26 with 1834 viewsSomersetHoops

Paddy Kenny on 12:18 - Nov 18 by BrianMcCarthy

He called us tinpot. Hope he gets booed unmercifully.

I'm sorry to say this, but he was treated not very well when they decided to get rid of him and what has come after him in terms of actual goalkeeping performances has not been any better. Lets face it, despite Fernandes PR driven appointments and purchases, in terms of results and the way the club has been run we are tinpot. Whoever comes in now has so much work to do to make that no longer the case.

Who's Next?

Paddy Kenny on 18:18 - Nov 26 with 1817 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He's not coming now anyway.

Missus about to drop.

[Post edited 26 Nov 2015 18:19]
Login to get fewer ads

Paddy Kenny on 18:27 - Nov 26 with 1805 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Paddy Kenny on 18:05 - Nov 26 by SomersetHoops

I'm sorry to say this, but he was treated not very well when they decided to get rid of him and what has come after him in terms of actual goalkeeping performances has not been any better. Lets face it, despite Fernandes PR driven appointments and purchases, in terms of results and the way the club has been run we are tinpot. Whoever comes in now has so much work to do to make that no longer the case.

That's true, in fairness.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Paddy Kenny on 23:35 - Nov 26 with 1690 viewsFredManRave

Paddy Kenny on 18:18 - Nov 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

He's not coming now anyway.

Missus about to drop.

[Post edited 26 Nov 2015 18:19]

Let's hope for their sake that Green isn't the midwife.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024