Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paddy Kenny 11:38 - Nov 18 with 12690 viewsMarc

Great memories of Paddy during his time with us, but the way he conducted himself after he left is sure to see a few not so happy about this decision
Paddy Kenny on 11:39 - Nov 18 with 7820 viewsaston_hoop

He'll be starting won't he?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Paddy Kenny on 11:41 - Nov 18 with 7805 viewsNorthernr

He'll be remembered as a very successful, popular goalkeeper down here. What went on afterwards, well he's never been the brightest has he and I suppose at least it showed he cared about playing for the club and was disappointed to have been cast aside the way he was. One of the early Hughes/Rigg victims.
Paddy Kenny on 11:48 - Nov 18 with 7751 viewsDanVanDyke

Whilst I agree with that Clive, there's a lot recently who have been slaughtered for far less than calling us 'tinpot'!
Paddy Kenny on 11:57 - Nov 18 with 7703 viewssimmo

Paddy Kenny on 11:48 - Nov 18 by DanVanDyke

Whilst I agree with that Clive, there's a lot recently who have been slaughtered for far less than calling us 'tinpot'!

We are tinpot!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Paddy Kenny on 12:01 - Nov 18 with 7679 viewsGloucs_R

A great excuse to bring my vodka and Charlie!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Paddy Kenny on 12:03 - Nov 18 with 7670 viewsJonDoeman

The last keeper we had that I liked. I do hope he won't be booed .

It Is What It Is !!

Paddy Kenny on 12:04 - Nov 18 with 7660 viewsDanVanDyke

Oh I agree totally. But a fanbase that slaughters a German striker for having the temerity to be brought on as a substitute is not going to give a good reception to Paddy Kenny. Could be a total 'meh' moment for a lot of fans and some vitriol from our vocal few.
Paddy Kenny on 12:08 - Nov 18 with 7632 viewsingeminate

Paddy Kenny on 12:04 - Nov 18 by DanVanDyke

Oh I agree totally. But a fanbase that slaughters a German striker for having the temerity to be brought on as a substitute is not going to give a good reception to Paddy Kenny. Could be a total 'meh' moment for a lot of fans and some vitriol from our vocal few.

Don't know, off the pitch he's a patron saint of morons so our morons might give him an easy ride.

cracking if unorthodox keeps for us.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Login to get fewer ads

Paddy Kenny on 12:15 - Nov 18 with 7608 viewsHendonHoop

I reckon that Paddy Kenny was the best Keeper we ever had at QPR. Followed by Ron Springett and Phil Parkes. Just my opinion though after watching the R's over 50 years.
Paddy Kenny on 12:18 - Nov 18 with 7579 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He called us tinpot. Hope he gets booed unmercifully.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Paddy Kenny on 12:25 - Nov 18 with 7545 viewskingsburyR

Paddy Kenny on 12:18 - Nov 18 by BrianMcCarthy

He called us tinpot. Hope he gets booed unmercifully.

Seriously?????

I liked him and hope he gets the adulation he deserves as the goal keeper that conceded bugger all and was a major factor in our championship winning team!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Paddy Kenny on 12:30 - Nov 18 with 7511 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Paddy Kenny on 12:25 - Nov 18 by kingsburyR

Seriously?????

I liked him and hope he gets the adulation he deserves as the goal keeper that conceded bugger all and was a major factor in our championship winning team!

Ah, I'm only half-serious.

He was damn good for us, without a doubt. But what he said was out of order, so I don't really care one way or the other to be honest.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Paddy Kenny on 12:39 - Nov 18 with 7459 viewsGloucs_R

Paddy Kenny on 12:15 - Nov 18 by HendonHoop

I reckon that Paddy Kenny was the best Keeper we ever had at QPR. Followed by Ron Springett and Phil Parkes. Just my opinion though after watching the R's over 50 years.

You're joking.....aren't you?!?!?!?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Paddy Kenny on 12:39 - Nov 18 with 7455 viewswestberksr

not really defending him but the club did treat him like something that you wipe off the sole of your shoe.

given his history of not being the brightest bulb in the box i'll let his response slide; some of his saves during that season were incredible and also in the promoted season too. flawed, mental, but fitted this nutjob club of ours to a tee!
Paddy Kenny on 12:56 - Nov 18 with 7361 viewsBluce_Ree

F*ck that fat prick.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Paddy Kenny on 12:59 - Nov 18 with 7342 viewsLblock

Here we go again with the "our fans are spoilt to$$ers" rhetoric.

Queens Precious Rangers Fans Club

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Paddy Kenny on 13:14 - Nov 18 with 7270 viewsstevec

Paddy Kenny on 12:15 - Nov 18 by HendonHoop

Parkes
Seaman
Burridge
Paddy Kenny on 13:56 - Nov 18 with 7102 viewsNov77

Good keeper but not in the same league as Parkes or seaman.
Rule no 1 if you ever hope to be welcomed back to a club you played for, don't call them a tinpot club.

Not sure how the club will top this one, maybe get Ned zelic to come out doing keepy uppy with an egg, or have mark hately come out cupping his ear to the fans.

Swp or bosingwa on the pitch waving a wad of notes loadsamoney style?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Paddy Kenny on 14:01 - Nov 18 with 7082 viewsdaveB

Nice to see him back at our tinpot club, sure Rob Green will be pleased to see him
Paddy Kenny on 14:02 - Nov 18 with 7080 viewsNorthernr

Paddy Kenny on 13:56 - Nov 18 by Nov77

Good keeper but not in the same league as Parkes or seaman.
Rule no 1 if you ever hope to be welcomed back to a club you played for, don't call them a tinpot club.

Not sure how the club will top this one, maybe get Ned zelic to come out doing keepy uppy with an egg, or have mark hately come out cupping his ear to the fans.

Swp or bosingwa on the pitch waving a wad of notes loadsamoney style?

I know you're being sarcy but please let's not stick Paddy kenny in the same category as those cnts. Great little player for us for a couple of years, roughly treated at the end of his time here, subsequently mouthed off. I'd prefer to remember that ridiculous save he made from Yakubu that won us a key match with Leicester than something he said in anger - much of which was true.
Paddy Kenny on 14:43 - Nov 18 with 6963 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Paddy Kenny on 14:02 - Nov 18 by Northernr

I know you're being sarcy but please let's not stick Paddy kenny in the same category as those cnts. Great little player for us for a couple of years, roughly treated at the end of his time here, subsequently mouthed off. I'd prefer to remember that ridiculous save he made from Yakubu that won us a key match with Leicester than something he said in anger - much of which was true.

Or the one on one with Van Persie............
[Post edited 18 Nov 2015 14:51]
Paddy Kenny on 14:50 - Nov 18 with 6947 viewsNov77

Seaman (and sinton) got pelters from the fans when they returned, but I don't think they ever bad mouthed the club. Kenny got nothing but praise from the fans so I don't know why he felt the need to insult our club. If he had a problem with the manager or owners his bile should have been directed at them.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Paddy Kenny on 14:59 - Nov 18 with 6916 viewspaulparker

great first season here in our promotion year , 2nd year he was ok

he helped win us a league title and didn't get a chance to say goodbye
hope he gets a round of applause

as for the tinpot club thing, maybe he didn't want to leave and by all accounts Hughes was a t0sser to him, so maybe he said that out of spite a bit like when you split up from a fit bird and you call her everything going but don't really mean it, you meet another bird but you secretly harbour for the good times with the previous bird even though you try to kid yourself your over it

that's how I see it anyway

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Paddy Kenny on 14:59 - Nov 18 with 6916 viewsDanVanDyke

Paddy Kenny on 13:14 - Nov 18 by stevec

Parkes
Seaman
Burridge

Hey, I liked him in our promotion season and actually had him as my POTY (then Derry, then Adel), however I'd also add that Chris Day, Jan Stejskal and Peter Hucker were better keepers!
Paddy Kenny on 15:00 - Nov 18 with 6907 viewslondonscottish

Can't really bring myself to dislike him. He was integral to the promo squad.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2015 15:02]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024