Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) 06:18 - Nov 19 with 8202 viewsFDC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-want-jimmy-floyd-hassel
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:07 - Nov 19 with 4658 viewssimmohoopster

I want Pearson.

Hasselbank's Chelsea connections will mean he have less of a honeymoon period than other managers.
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:10 - Nov 19 with 4635 viewsDiscodroids

Still computing my reaction.

dont touch that dial.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:10 - Nov 19 with 4639 viewsToast_R

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:07 - Nov 19 by simmohoopster

I want Pearson.

Hasselbank's Chelsea connections will mean he have less of a honeymoon period than other managers.

Pearson's disconnections will mean he'll have less of a honeymoon too. Especially when he starts giving it back to the hecklers.
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:15 - Nov 19 with 4610 viewssimmo

I am trying to not commit either way with media speculation - it's clear they don't have a clue. But purely from an objective point of view I still have no idea if JFH is really that good. Success for Burton now comes from 12+ years of steady and deliberate building by Clough and then the polish of Rowett. They were already geared for success when Hasselbaink came in. New ground, access to the best training facilities, etc. He didn't come in and revolutionise things, he just kept them going in the same direction.

That being said, IF he was a genuine possibility, he shits on most of the jokers and dreg that are on the odds list, I just think he would have suited this summers QPR, instead of this October/November QPR
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 8:26]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:24 - Nov 19 with 4574 viewsDiscodroids

computation result.....

The job will overwhelm him.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:39 - Nov 19 with 4524 viewsMvpeter

I don't think the tabloids or the betting companies have the slightest clue this time round.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 8:40]

Poll: Who should be our left back?

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:49 - Nov 19 with 4474 viewsElHoop

Even if this is true, should he, would he, walk out on Burton at this stage of a good season for them?
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 08:49 - Nov 19 with 4474 viewswillis1980

I reckon what's more likely is that some time elapses with warnock in charge were all left in suspense with a few interesting names being thrown in to keep us hooked. Then tony will tweet that he's got his dream manager which happens to be the same man that's been in the hot seat for the interim.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 09:03 - Nov 19 with 4431 viewsDiscodroids

Computation Final Analysis ..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett.
.Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..Kenny Jackett.....Kenny Jackett..............(EXPLODE)

[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 10:24]

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 09:41 - Nov 19 with 4308 viewsstuabd

I still think Tony will do his utmost to get another 'big name' manager if he can.

Lee: Here are the results of my painstaking research into potential candidates. The following fit all the criteria that we are looking for. I have compiled a detailed report on each candidate. I think ...

Tony: Sorry to interrupt, Lee but I want Moyes!
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 10:05 - Nov 19 with 4214 viewsTheBlob

Has the club got an insurance policy that pays out big on suicide?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 10:31 - Nov 19 with 4132 viewsDiscodroids

Whoever its going to be, it will be about number 8 on their Shortlist/longlist.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 10:31]

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 10:42 - Nov 19 with 4101 viewsdaveB

I agree with Disco, given the option I'd want Kenny Jackett as well. Jimmy Flloyd has done well at Burton but did inherit a very good set up and a good side. Jackett has always built from a shambles to form a decent level at Swansea, Millwall and Wolves plus he played a big part in rebuilding us under Holloway.

he'd need time to get it right but his previous connection with the club should buy him that
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 10:42]
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 11:11 - Nov 19 with 4005 viewsHooped_Pullie

Don't get me wrong, would love Jackett, but I have a feeling…

Either Rogers fancies a career gamble (and the kudos he'd get big time from turning us round) OR we will wind up with another Carlos Kickaball in the style of Luigi Di Canio or Paulo Sousa.

It seems entirely feasible to me that Clarke will go to the Cottage and Pearson will be his replacement at Reading, not really sure to be honest if Clarke is actually that good. Reading's luck would be in if that's the scenario, methinks.
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 11:17 - Nov 19 with 3976 viewswombat

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 11:11 - Nov 19 by Hooped_Pullie

Don't get me wrong, would love Jackett, but I have a feeling…

Either Rogers fancies a career gamble (and the kudos he'd get big time from turning us round) OR we will wind up with another Carlos Kickaball in the style of Luigi Di Canio or Paulo Sousa.

It seems entirely feasible to me that Clarke will go to the Cottage and Pearson will be his replacement at Reading, not really sure to be honest if Clarke is actually that good. Reading's luck would be in if that's the scenario, methinks.

if we are going to approach employed managers heres one for you
sean dyche, hoos knows him and maybe even got him into burnley
london lad dodgy voice whats not to like

Poll: which is your favouite foot

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 11:26 - Nov 19 with 3943 viewsaston_hoop

On the cheap apparently too!

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-set-hasselbaink-

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 11:45 - Nov 19 with 3874 viewsAntti_Heinola

Does the Chelsea thing mean much? I mean, we've shared loads of players with them over the years and the only time I can remember anyone really going overboard was with Furlong (and Ben Sahar - remember him? A bit - but he was awful). And it's not like he's synonymous with Chelsea like someone like Lampard. He just played for them for a while (OK, he played for them more than he played for anyone else, just checked that - but still...)

Bare bones.

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 11:55 - Nov 19 with 3831 viewsMvpeter

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 11:45 - Nov 19 by Antti_Heinola

Does the Chelsea thing mean much? I mean, we've shared loads of players with them over the years and the only time I can remember anyone really going overboard was with Furlong (and Ben Sahar - remember him? A bit - but he was awful). And it's not like he's synonymous with Chelsea like someone like Lampard. He just played for them for a while (OK, he played for them more than he played for anyone else, just checked that - but still...)

I think unless you're really bad and would have pissed people off anyway (Hughes, Bosingwa) the Chelsea connection doesn't matter to most people.

Bloody well hope so anyway.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 11:56 - Nov 19 with 3825 viewsdaveB

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 11:45 - Nov 19 by Antti_Heinola

Chelsea thing will only matter when we lose a few games
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 11:59 - Nov 19 with 3808 viewswhittocksRs

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 09:41 - Nov 19 by stuabd

I still think Tony will do his utmost to get another 'big name' manager if he can.

Lee: Here are the results of my painstaking research into potential candidates. The following fit all the criteria that we are looking for. I have compiled a detailed report on each candidate. I think ...

Tony: Sorry to interrupt, Lee but I want Moyes!

Almost certain this is what will happen.

"Get me Rodgers!"

"We've identified Jackett/Pearson/etc etc. They fit the brief and interviewed well."

"Call Rodgers. He can interview me directly."
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 12:13 - Nov 19 with 3757 viewseghamranger

Much rather have Rogers than Jackett, Jfh and Pearson...
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 12:15 - Nov 19 with 3747 viewsMytch_QPR

Let me get this right. We are replacing a manager who had no experience of managing at Championship / Prem Lge level, with someone who...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 12:52 - Nov 19 with 3608 viewsDiscodroids

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 10:42 - Nov 19 by daveB

I agree with Disco, given the option I'd want Kenny Jackett as well. Jimmy Flloyd has done well at Burton but did inherit a very good set up and a good side. Jackett has always built from a shambles to form a decent level at Swansea, Millwall and Wolves plus he played a big part in rebuilding us under Holloway.

he'd need time to get it right but his previous connection with the club should buy him that
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 10:42]

All that and more dave, all that and more..

A up arrow just isnt enough for that post.

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 13:04 - Nov 19 with 3562 viewsdaveB

QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 12:13 - Nov 19 by eghamranger

Much rather have Rogers than Jackett, Jfh and Pearson...

Rogers is a good coach but not sure he is right for the job needed at QPR and can;t see why he would come to us. Would be another case of a manager coming in who seems himself as bigger than the club
QPR want Jimmy (Mirror) on 13:15 - Nov 19 with 3517 viewsrobith

People mentioning Rogers, please keep it up. With global events it's hard to find laughs at the moment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024