Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Vardy 15:56 - Nov 21 with 12354 viewsbosh67

Well done. 10 in 10. In the same season. History made.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jamie Vardy on 16:04 - Nov 24 with 1541 viewsMoonshineSteve

Jamie Vardy on 13:59 - Nov 24 by Northernr

Not only is that a very decent post, so credit to you for it, it also reflects a lot of my current feelings. QPR is incredibly frustrating, and it's obviously having the same effect on lots of us because this message board is an angry place at the moment. I was pisd off on Friday night and went off on one.

That's not like you.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Jamie Vardy on 16:28 - Nov 24 with 1507 viewsBushman

Jamie Vardy on 15:44 - Nov 24 by paulparker

100 % agree that a decent manager makes the difference

look at Palace a few years back , they were a bigger shambles than us and they have managed to get promoted and build from there to a mid table prem team , all done with decent managers
stoke, West ham & Leicester were never always well run clubs either but when they appointed good managers they have managed to consolidate

even Birmingham now are a wreck behind the scenes , and look what Rowett has done there

yes we have been badly run, we all know that , but I think a good young manager who is ambitious and has a bit of nous will make the world of difference

Far too rational,don't you know were dooooooooomed?!

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Jamie Vardy on 16:31 - Nov 24 with 1501 viewsClive_Anderson

Jamie Vardy on 15:44 - Nov 24 by paulparker

100 % agree that a decent manager makes the difference

look at Palace a few years back , they were a bigger shambles than us and they have managed to get promoted and build from there to a mid table prem team , all done with decent managers
stoke, West ham & Leicester were never always well run clubs either but when they appointed good managers they have managed to consolidate

even Birmingham now are a wreck behind the scenes , and look what Rowett has done there

yes we have been badly run, we all know that , but I think a good young manager who is ambitious and has a bit of nous will make the world of difference

Good points.

Also Big Sam is starting to turn around that complete and utter basket case that no manager can possibly fix that is Sunderland.
Jamie Vardy on 16:36 - Nov 24 with 1495 viewsNorthernr

Jamie Vardy on 16:31 - Nov 24 by Clive_Anderson

Good points.

Also Big Sam is starting to turn around that complete and utter basket case that no manager can possibly fix that is Sunderland.

Do we have the ability to make such a game-changing appointment though? and the patience to give it time to take effect? not a lot of evidence of that so far.
Jamie Vardy on 16:56 - Nov 24 with 1470 viewsClive_Anderson

Jamie Vardy on 16:36 - Nov 24 by Northernr

Do we have the ability to make such a game-changing appointment though? and the patience to give it time to take effect? not a lot of evidence of that so far.

It is always a gamble. Most people thought Hughes was a good appointment at the time and praised his signings but it still didn't work out. I'm not really sure where we haven't been that patient.

Edit: Also Fernandes was criticised for not getting rid of Redknapp after the play-off final and being too patient with him.

Alladyce and Pulis seem to be able to get their teams organised in the first month or so, I'm totally baffled why Ramsey seemed to get the benefit of the doubt after a year of not knowing what he was doing.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 16:59]
Jamie Vardy on 18:33 - Nov 24 with 1452 viewsSomersetHoops

What Vardy who was bought very cheaply proves is how stupid it was for our owners to shoot their mouths off about what we would accept for Austin and Phillips. Had they not done that and we had got in replacements from whatever money their sale would have generated the original plan may have still been in place and we might have been making progress in a sensible way to some kind of stability.

Instead we are back to being in a total shambles with no obvious plan or direction. I can't blame our players for not performing, most of them have no particular allegiance to QPR and seeing the mess we are in would probably be off at the first opportunity. I can't think of anyone likely to want to manage QPR who could sort it out, but I just hope the management selection process uncovers someone who can.

Who's Next?

Jamie Vardy on 20:42 - Nov 24 with 1416 viewsElHoop

Jamie Vardy on 13:59 - Nov 24 by Northernr

Not only is that a very decent post, so credit to you for it, it also reflects a lot of my current feelings. QPR is incredibly frustrating, and it's obviously having the same effect on lots of us because this message board is an angry place at the moment. I was pisd off on Friday night and went off on one.

Well that's kind of you to say that, but I'm not sure what to say really. I shouldn't have got so narked off about that, and I'll just shut up until I've calmed down a bit. Everything seems a bit too much like hard work at the moment - I guess it must be the same for most people by the sound of it. A win on Saturday would be good though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024