Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Vardy 15:56 - Nov 21 with 12367 viewsbosh67

Well done. 10 in 10. In the same season. History made.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jamie Vardy on 12:28 - Nov 23 with 4348 viewsTacticalR

Jamie Vardy on 11:43 - Nov 23 by jamois

Why is it I always seem to join threads at just the moment when two posters are having a pop at one another? Get it together lads. You must know by now; fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

If everyone follows Vardy then a new age of peace and enlightenment can begin.

Air hostess clique

Jamie Vardy on 12:34 - Nov 23 with 4335 viewsElHoop

Jamie Vardy on 12:22 - Nov 23 by Pommyhoop

Glad to hear it.
If it really bothers you that much that I rate Charlie and Vardy over the admirable Kane may I suggest the ignore function rather than a smug verbal attack.

A smug verbal attack? I called you a clown because I think that's what you are for repeatedly saying the same (wrong) thing over and over again. I didn't resort to Prikks and Carnts because I have no idea whether you are one or both, but you aren't making a bad job of making my mind up.

Vardy and Leicester - you can't knock either of them, but if you ask me Kane and Spurs are sneaking up on the blind side of this season, and yes I backed Kane and Spurs at the start of the season, so I do follow their progress, but I'm most certainly not a fan.
Jamie Vardy on 13:01 - Nov 23 with 4295 viewsPommyhoop

Jamie Vardy on 12:34 - Nov 23 by ElHoop

A smug verbal attack? I called you a clown because I think that's what you are for repeatedly saying the same (wrong) thing over and over again. I didn't resort to Prikks and Carnts because I have no idea whether you are one or both, but you aren't making a bad job of making my mind up.

Vardy and Leicester - you can't knock either of them, but if you ask me Kane and Spurs are sneaking up on the blind side of this season, and yes I backed Kane and Spurs at the start of the season, so I do follow their progress, but I'm most certainly not a fan.

To me 'clown' is a posh word for 'cnt' or indeed 'prick'.
To be honest if you read back I gave you the benefit of the doubt with the first ' clown ' post.
I just pointed out that you are using 4 months of last season's tally to improve your point of view. I wasn't offensive to you at all in my answer>
Then you came back with the smug verbal attack. It was smug , snide and pissed me right off.
Like Simmo said it was ''unnecessary''.
TBH I dont give a flying f'ck who you think is sneaking up on the blind side or who you backed
at the start of the season.I honestly don't care and even if I'm proved right over Kane I have no intention of jumping on you and calling you a clown, or smugly saying you are a shite judge of a player etc etc.

If Carlsberg did Smug verbal attacks..
...............>>>>>>>>>>>>>You keep 'popping away' at the admirable Kane - I'll save you from further punishment and leave you to it.

You've you got the burden of having to put up with being a shite judge of a player every day, every month every year. It's sad but that's the way it is...........<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 13:15]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Jamie Vardy on 13:14 - Nov 23 with 4273 viewsElHoop

Jamie Vardy on 13:01 - Nov 23 by Pommyhoop

To me 'clown' is a posh word for 'cnt' or indeed 'prick'.
To be honest if you read back I gave you the benefit of the doubt with the first ' clown ' post.
I just pointed out that you are using 4 months of last season's tally to improve your point of view. I wasn't offensive to you at all in my answer>
Then you came back with the smug verbal attack. It was smug , snide and pissed me right off.
Like Simmo said it was ''unnecessary''.
TBH I dont give a flying f'ck who you think is sneaking up on the blind side or who you backed
at the start of the season.I honestly don't care and even if I'm proved right over Kane I have no intention of jumping on you and calling you a clown, or smugly saying you are a shite judge of a player etc etc.

If Carlsberg did Smug verbal attacks..
...............>>>>>>>>>>>>>You keep 'popping away' at the admirable Kane - I'll save you from further punishment and leave you to it.

You've you got the burden of having to put up with being a shite judge of a player every day, every month every year. It's sad but that's the way it is...........<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 13:15]

Well it doesn't sound as if Simmo is much of a judge either if he was also writing off Kane. It's all about opinions but Harry Kane is so obviously 'good' that it beggars belief that you or he can't see it and keep on not seeing it, more to the point, unless you are just a wind up merchant. I don't much care either way if I'm honest. I think that 25 goals in a year (so far) says it all. They weren't my figures - he was a slow starter last season which is probably why someone made the point. But don't let the facts worry you.
Jamie Vardy on 13:18 - Nov 23 with 4263 viewsPommyhoop

Jamie Vardy on 13:14 - Nov 23 by ElHoop

Well it doesn't sound as if Simmo is much of a judge either if he was also writing off Kane. It's all about opinions but Harry Kane is so obviously 'good' that it beggars belief that you or he can't see it and keep on not seeing it, more to the point, unless you are just a wind up merchant. I don't much care either way if I'm honest. I think that 25 goals in a year (so far) says it all. They weren't my figures - he was a slow starter last season which is probably why someone made the point. But don't let the facts worry you.

Simmo said 'Unnecessary' because it was a Smug snide post.
And you know it you horrible smug Tottenham c'nt.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 13:38]

Jamie Vardy on 13:23 - Nov 23 with 4254 viewsPommyhoop

Jamie Vardy on 11:15 - Nov 23 by ElHoop

Aren't you the clown who said that Kane is a one season wonder?

Premier League goals in 2015

24 - Kane
19 - Aguero
17 - Vardy (13 this season)
16 - Giroud
15 - Benteke

THIS SEASON SO FAR..
Player Team Goals
1 Jamie Vardy Leicester City 13
2 Romelu Lukaku Everton 9
3 Harry Kane Tottenham 8
4 Riyad Mahrez Leicester 7
Sergio Aguero Man City 7
Odion Ighalo Watford 7
Olivier Giroud Arsenal 7
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 14:17]

Jamie Vardy on 13:24 - Nov 23 with 4253 viewsElHoop

Jamie Vardy on 13:18 - Nov 23 by Pommyhoop

Simmo said 'Unnecessary' because it was a Smug snide post.
And you know it you horrible smug Tottenham c'nt.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 13:38]

Well if i were a horrible smug c*nt, and maybe i am for all i know, I'd rather that than be quite as f*cking clueless as you. I suspect that you've come out with some 'unnecessary' stuff on here at times, if I could be arsed to look, but i wouldn't need a third party to judge that for me, although in your case a second opinion is probably advisable.
Jamie Vardy on 13:26 - Nov 23 with 4247 viewsPommyhoop

Jamie Vardy on 13:24 - Nov 23 by ElHoop

Well if i were a horrible smug c*nt, and maybe i am for all i know, I'd rather that than be quite as f*cking clueless as you. I suspect that you've come out with some 'unnecessary' stuff on here at times, if I could be arsed to look, but i wouldn't need a third party to judge that for me, although in your case a second opinion is probably advisable.

Yep I've probably made some 'unnecessary ' posts before. But I know for a fact I have never got so emotional and felt the need to smugly verbally attack a fellow QPR fan for rating one of our strikers over a striker from another club. Even if that striker was the marvelous Harry Kane with the movie star good looks and impeccable manners.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 13:54]

Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Vardy on 14:05 - Nov 23 with 4206 viewsheadhoops

Jamie Vardy on 13:23 - Nov 23 by Pommyhoop

THIS SEASON SO FAR..
Player Team Goals
1 Jamie Vardy Leicester City 13
2 Romelu Lukaku Everton 9
3 Harry Kane Tottenham 8
4 Riyad Mahrez Leicester 7
Sergio Aguero Man City 7
Odion Ighalo Watford 7
Olivier Giroud Arsenal 7
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 14:17]

Mahrez - Man City?
Ighalo - Arsenal?

ducks back down behind parapet

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Jamie Vardy on 14:08 - Nov 23 with 4202 viewsPommyhoop

Jamie Vardy on 14:05 - Nov 23 by headhoops

Mahrez - Man City?
Ighalo - Arsenal?

ducks back down behind parapet

Oooops. Copy and pasting ..never my strong point...
note to self dont use this site ever..if you do .look at what you paste..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/epl/premier-league-top-scorer
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 14:12]

Jamie Vardy on 14:15 - Nov 23 with 4194 viewsDejR_vu

Jamie Vardy on 11:43 - Nov 23 by jamois

Why is it I always seem to join threads at just the moment when two posters are having a pop at one another? Get it together lads. You must know by now; fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

I think that says more about the atmosphere on here than your timekeeping.

Unbelievable thread.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 14:20]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Jamie Vardy on 17:28 - Nov 23 with 4135 viewsheadhoops

Jamie Vardy on 14:08 - Nov 23 by Pommyhoop

Oooops. Copy and pasting ..never my strong point...
note to self dont use this site ever..if you do .look at what you paste..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/epl/premier-league-top-scorer
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 14:12]

Hi Pommy

I own a magazine and Times of India send us in press stories - they are all usually only 50% accurate! Long way off but will be in Sydney in April - looking forward to it.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Jamie Vardy on 21:35 - Nov 23 with 4095 viewsFredManRave

Jamie Vardy on 07:48 - Nov 23 by Northernr

Jesus when did everybody round here get so serious?

I think the Les Ferdinand "discrimination" thread has fcuked up a few heads today.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Jamie Vardy on 21:57 - Nov 23 with 4073 viewsPunteR

Jamie Vardy on 21:35 - Nov 23 by FredManRave

I think the Les Ferdinand "discrimination" thread has fcuked up a few heads today.

I think I inadvertently started that one,somehow.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jamie Vardy on 22:30 - Nov 23 with 4038 viewsNorthernr

Jamie Vardy on 21:57 - Nov 23 by PunteR

I think I inadvertently started that one,somehow.

Don't do it again. That thread was like having leukemia.
Jamie Vardy on 22:52 - Nov 23 with 4015 viewsPunteR

Jamie Vardy on 22:30 - Nov 23 by Northernr

Don't do it again. That thread was like having leukemia.

I don't think I could if I tried.!
Can we still keep the Frankie thread?

I think its only Blob that's pi*sed off with it anyway..
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 23:12]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jamie Vardy on 06:15 - Nov 24 with 3952 viewsElHoop

Jamie Vardy on 13:26 - Nov 23 by Pommyhoop

Yep I've probably made some 'unnecessary ' posts before. But I know for a fact I have never got so emotional and felt the need to smugly verbally attack a fellow QPR fan for rating one of our strikers over a striker from another club. Even if that striker was the marvelous Harry Kane with the movie star good looks and impeccable manners.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2015 13:54]

That's not a particularly accurate summary of the situation but I'll not continue the 'debate' such as it was - pretty embarrassing from my side I'll admit. I think that the problem is that I've got frustrated with supporting QPR, which has always been something of an antidote to the aches and pains of life and these days it just seems to add to them rather than alleviate them. So I tend to get pissed off, among other things, with people saying the same things again and again when I look in here and you didn't deserve that so I'm sorry.

I'll just have to go off and find a hobby which gives me some pleasure and doesn't embarrass me.
Jamie Vardy on 07:25 - Nov 24 with 3926 viewsFDC

Did something happen? I heard raised voices.
Jamie Vardy on 13:31 - Nov 24 with 3853 viewsMoonshineSteve

Nice to see someone big enough to apologise.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Jamie Vardy on 13:43 - Nov 24 with 3841 viewsBluce_Ree

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Jamie Vardy on 13:59 - Nov 24 with 3820 viewsNorthernr

Jamie Vardy on 06:15 - Nov 24 by ElHoop

That's not a particularly accurate summary of the situation but I'll not continue the 'debate' such as it was - pretty embarrassing from my side I'll admit. I think that the problem is that I've got frustrated with supporting QPR, which has always been something of an antidote to the aches and pains of life and these days it just seems to add to them rather than alleviate them. So I tend to get pissed off, among other things, with people saying the same things again and again when I look in here and you didn't deserve that so I'm sorry.

I'll just have to go off and find a hobby which gives me some pleasure and doesn't embarrass me.

Not only is that a very decent post, so credit to you for it, it also reflects a lot of my current feelings. QPR is incredibly frustrating, and it's obviously having the same effect on lots of us because this message board is an angry place at the moment. I was pisd off on Friday night and went off on one.
Jamie Vardy on 14:09 - Nov 24 with 3806 viewsClive_Anderson

Jamie Vardy on 13:59 - Nov 24 by Northernr

Not only is that a very decent post, so credit to you for it, it also reflects a lot of my current feelings. QPR is incredibly frustrating, and it's obviously having the same effect on lots of us because this message board is an angry place at the moment. I was pisd off on Friday night and went off on one.

Probably because we're all collectively realising that the dream has gone down the pan and all the money spent has resulted in nowt but a load of debt. A chance in a lifetime wasted basically.
Jamie Vardy on 14:12 - Nov 24 with 3803 viewsNorthernr

Jamie Vardy on 14:09 - Nov 24 by Clive_Anderson

Probably because we're all collectively realising that the dream has gone down the pan and all the money spent has resulted in nowt but a load of debt. A chance in a lifetime wasted basically.

We might have mate, but if you look at the Twitter (I know, I know) there are still very large amounts of QPR fans that think Fernandes is brilliant, we're massive, we should be choosing between Moyes and Rodgers, we should be top of the league, our players are brilliant etc etc. Still, after four or five years of this, plenty are convinced that if we just had a different manager and two different full backs we'd be absolutely fine.
Jamie Vardy on 15:02 - Nov 24 with 3759 viewsClive_Anderson

Jamie Vardy on 14:12 - Nov 24 by Northernr

We might have mate, but if you look at the Twitter (I know, I know) there are still very large amounts of QPR fans that think Fernandes is brilliant, we're massive, we should be choosing between Moyes and Rodgers, we should be top of the league, our players are brilliant etc etc. Still, after four or five years of this, plenty are convinced that if we just had a different manager and two different full backs we'd be absolutely fine.

The thing is that Twitter and social media in general are not really an indication of anything. It's always the morons that spout off the loudest about any subject.

I'm still of the opinion that a decent manager can make a massive difference, just we've had a run of three bad ones in a row. The behind the scenes stuff being all wrong is over egged in my opinion. Only difference now is that we've already blown all the money.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 15:03]
Jamie Vardy on 15:44 - Nov 24 with 3726 viewspaulparker

Jamie Vardy on 15:02 - Nov 24 by Clive_Anderson

The thing is that Twitter and social media in general are not really an indication of anything. It's always the morons that spout off the loudest about any subject.

I'm still of the opinion that a decent manager can make a massive difference, just we've had a run of three bad ones in a row. The behind the scenes stuff being all wrong is over egged in my opinion. Only difference now is that we've already blown all the money.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 15:03]

100 % agree that a decent manager makes the difference

look at Palace a few years back , they were a bigger shambles than us and they have managed to get promoted and build from there to a mid table prem team , all done with decent managers
stoke, West ham & Leicester were never always well run clubs either but when they appointed good managers they have managed to consolidate

even Birmingham now are a wreck behind the scenes , and look what Rowett has done there

yes we have been badly run, we all know that , but I think a good young manager who is ambitious and has a bit of nous will make the world of difference

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024