Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Jimmy, oh 07:35 - Nov 22 with 69151 viewsJonDoeman

Poor little Jimmy!

It Is What It Is !!

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 09:24 - Nov 22 with 14867 viewsHooparoo

Will believe it when I see it. Been so many rumours abounding.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 09:29 - Nov 22 with 14846 viewsexiled_dictator

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 09:24 - Nov 22 by Hooparoo

Will believe it when I see it. Been so many rumours abounding.

yeah, i just made up the rumour that sir alf ramsey will be managing us, with sir alex ferguson as his tea boy.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 09:53 - Nov 22 with 14786 viewsGloucs_R

Not convinced on JFH. Hasnt really done anything, walked into a well run club and maintained course. With us, its like being dropped onto the titanic with some sticky tape to plug the hole.

Personally think we need someone with more experience. McDermott, Adkins, Jackett, Clough...that type of manager. No biggy big balls, no entourage, just someone who can get on with it.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 10:01 - Nov 22 with 14757 viewsPunteR

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 09:53 - Nov 22 by Gloucs_R

Not convinced on JFH. Hasnt really done anything, walked into a well run club and maintained course. With us, its like being dropped onto the titanic with some sticky tape to plug the hole.

Personally think we need someone with more experience. McDermott, Adkins, Jackett, Clough...that type of manager. No biggy big balls, no entourage, just someone who can get on with it.

Totally agree Gloucs.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 10:03 - Nov 22 with 14736 viewsWeaverQPR

It's harder to fail at Burton than it is to succeed.

@WeavQPR

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 10:03 - Nov 22 with 14746 viewsHooparoo

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 10:01 - Nov 22 by PunteR

Totally agree Gloucs.

I agree too but you just know that our board will want a "name" signing to keep the marketing department sexed up.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 10:20 - Nov 22 with 14673 viewsfrancisbowles

Yes I'm in the concerned camp.. Success in a small well built , over many years, club with low expectations, isn't an ideal preparation for coming into this mess with unrealistic ambition. Not to mention the c word!

If it does happen the key will be who are his assistants?

Warnock as No2 could be helpfull this season at least, with his knowledge of this level. Steve Gallen's knowledge of the club can't be discarded. Is there a role for CR?

Will JFH be prepared to work with any of the above or will he want to bring his own people in? How will the players react to a boss with Warnock as assistant?

It's a big step up, I hope he is ready for it!
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 10:38 - Nov 22 with 14601 viewsPlanetHonneywood

As with all these things; its what the new manager's remit is from the board that is crucial. I am proceeding on the basis that QPR, in discussions with likely candidates, have established a planned out set of objectives of what we want to do, how we're going to do it and by when we will have done it. Without ignoring of course, what we have to do it with!

Their inability to run this club properly is where everything starts and ends, when it comes to discussions about what the club should and should not do, and whom we should sack and appoint.

The obvious concern, JFH hasn't got a lot of managerial experience behind him, is balanced by what he has clearly been able to do with the abilities he has and, he looks like he is on the up as opposed to some clearly on the way down.

Frankly, I care not what Ferdinand, Cap'n Titanic and assorted Malay chaps think, its whether this is a decision Hoos is happy and on board with. He seems to have had more success at his clubs appointing managers, compared to everyone else around him at QPR.

If its a gamble for us, then it sure as hell is one for JFH , should he be our manager. If so, best of luck and you can start with two fellow countrymen who seem wasted/wasters at the moment.

Onwards.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 10:42 - Nov 22 with 14579 viewsbosh67

I agree that McDermott, Adkins etc much better suited with coping with this kind of club.

But if it is JFH then we get behind the guy and see what he can do.

At least we can sing his name and blue and white army even if it is a mouth full!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 10:54 - Nov 22 with 14539 viewsDWQPR

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 10:03 - Nov 22 by WeaverQPR

It's harder to fail at Burton than it is to succeed.

Just as easy to fail anywhere, just ask David Moyes. Fact is the last three appointed managers at Burton were all rookies, one got them into the FL then went on to manage Derby, taking over a club that was about as stable as us at the time and had to spend a few seasons shifting deadwood and recruiting on a shoestring budget. The second left after a while with Burton flying high in League Two in mid-November and took over a club that was probably even more unstable than us, still with no budget and had just been thrashed 8-0 at home to Bournemouth and now has that club around the play off places in the Championship and then JFH who could have easily seen Burton slip up last season and I fully expected it to happen but instead he kept the team going and won League Two and then when you would expect Burton to struggle in League One especially given their playing budget but instead they are riding high in the League and by all accounts playing some good football. JFH is a good choice on the basis that the Burton board have a good track record of appointing managers. Would like to see him come to Rangers and especially get Chery playing who could become the 'Taarabt' of the team.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 10:55 - Nov 22 with 14528 viewsPunteR

If its Jimmy,I'll back him 100%. He'll need the support and patients from the fans if he is to succeed.
Bit like Ramsey needed.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 11:01 - Nov 22 with 14503 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 10:42 - Nov 22 by bosh67

I agree that McDermott, Adkins etc much better suited with coping with this kind of club.

But if it is JFH then we get behind the guy and see what he can do.

At least we can sing his name and blue and white army even if it is a mouth full!

Actually, that's a bloody good point.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue n' white army will sound gash.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 11:19 - Nov 22 with 14440 viewsstevec

Given we were never likely to get Moyes then JFH is probably the next best thing in the queue.

As mentioned above, could have easily gone wrong at Burton but he's done a very good job there.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 11:29 - Nov 22 with 14380 viewsHollowayRanger

DONT AND WONT SUPPORT HIM

division 1 here we come

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 11:38 - Nov 22 with 14361 viewsJamie

Has a strict football philosophy, demands hard work and professionalism from his players, plays attacking football with an emphasis on getting wide players running at defenders, makes good use of the loan market, and has an eye for a player having brought in El Khayati from amateur football.

Still, Chelsea cnt. Booooooooooo
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 11:45 - Nov 22 with 14327 viewsGloucs_R

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 11:38 - Nov 22 by Jamie

Has a strict football philosophy, demands hard work and professionalism from his players, plays attacking football with an emphasis on getting wide players running at defenders, makes good use of the loan market, and has an eye for a player having brought in El Khayati from amateur football.

Still, Chelsea cnt. Booooooooooo

Where did you learn all of that Jamie? I have been looking for articles on his philosophy but cant find anything.

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 12:13 - Nov 22 with 14246 viewsmikeygunn

Eh? Why? Unless you have a good reason that's a really nobbish thing to say.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 12:55 - Nov 22 with 14128 viewsconnell10

Not the right fit for rangers and i can see it going tits up., but if he gets the gig ill back him ......... for a while!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 13:10 - Nov 22 with 14073 viewsCHUBBS

No thanks!
Took over the best team in the league who were miles clear,it would have been difficult not to win it.
Hasn't had to build a team yet which is something he'll need to do here.
He just hasn't done anything to make you think he's the one.
I take it Pearson doesn't want the job then,not surprised by that.
Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 13:41 - Nov 22 with 13961 viewsDiscodroids

Fernandes..............................................................A kumquat.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 13:42 - Nov 22 with 13965 viewsDorse

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 11:45 - Nov 22 by Gloucs_R

Where did you learn all of that Jamie? I have been looking for articles on his philosophy but cant find anything.

He's basically neo-Platonist but is heavily influenced by Cartesian Rationalism.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 13:48 - Nov 22 with 13936 viewsDiscodroids

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 13:42 - Nov 22 by Dorse

He's basically neo-Platonist but is heavily influenced by Cartesian Rationalism.

I know For a fact JFH is big Jackson Pollack fan , a connoisseur of cubism and a champion of the Focault deviance theory and how it pertains to the society in which we find ourselves in today.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 13:49 - Nov 22 with 13937 viewsexiled_dictator

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 13:10 - Nov 22 by CHUBBS

No thanks!
Took over the best team in the league who were miles clear,it would have been difficult not to win it.
Hasn't had to build a team yet which is something he'll need to do here.
He just hasn't done anything to make you think he's the one.
I take it Pearson doesn't want the job then,not surprised by that.

sorry, just curious as to how you know that pearson doesn't want the job?
do you know whether he was offered it and just refused?
or is still on holiday?
or hasn't even bee offered the job (yet)?

i would be astounded if any manager has even been interviewed yet, let alone offered the job.
i would imagine (hope) that there is a list of mangers that the board/les/et all want, and would also expect that several managers have contacted us both formally and informally. and that there are choices that are more suitable and wanted than others.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 14:03 - Nov 22 with 13881 viewsJonDoeman

Henry Winter interview.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/burton-albion/11528807/Jimmy-Flo

It Is What It Is !!

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 14:04 - Nov 22 with 13875 viewsjohncharles

Jimmy Jimmy, oh on 13:48 - Nov 22 by Discodroids

I know For a fact JFH is big Jackson Pollack fan , a connoisseur of cubism and a champion of the Focault deviance theory and how it pertains to the society in which we find ourselves in today.

Jimmi it is then.

Jimi Hendrix
Floyd Mayweather
Haslebaink....... Just give a minute

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024