Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where was Warnock? 10:39 - Nov 24 with 2857 viewsHayesender

Sorry I've been away all weekend in Minehead where they don't seem to have heard of Internet connection so I'm out of the loop.

Why wasn't Warnock at the game on Friday, and who was in charge?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Where was Warnock? on 10:43 - Nov 24 with 2840 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If I told you Kevin Blackwell is our manager and Les Ferdinand has been declared racist by some nutters would you believe me?
Where was Warnock? on 10:46 - Nov 24 with 2823 viewsHayesender

Where was Warnock? on 10:43 - Nov 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

If I told you Kevin Blackwell is our manager and Les Ferdinand has been declared racist by some nutters would you believe me?

Unfortunately I probably would

Where was Warnock? on 10:52 - Nov 24 with 2807 viewsozexile

Did you go to butlins?
Where was Warnock? on 10:53 - Nov 24 with 2796 viewsHayesender

Where was Warnock? on 10:52 - Nov 24 by ozexile

Did you go to butlins?

Well I didn't go for the weather

Where was Warnock? on 10:56 - Nov 24 with 2777 viewsozexile

Where was Warnock? on 10:53 - Nov 24 by Hayesender

Well I didn't go for the weather

Much prefer Bognor. When we went to Minehead it was full of angry welsh fellas.
Where was Warnock? on 11:00 - Nov 24 with 2763 viewsHayesender

Where was Warnock? on 10:56 - Nov 24 by ozexile

A lot of Welsh and Brummies there but I didn't encounter any angry people.

Just a lot of people bouncing around to Madness, and other ska and reggae bands all weekend.

Need a week to recover

Where was Warnock? on 11:09 - Nov 24 with 2722 viewsjohncharles

So, we can safely assume that Warnock is not holed up at Butlins Minehead.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2015 11:10]

Strong and stable my arse.

Where was Warnock? on 11:13 - Nov 24 with 2704 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Where was Warnock? on 10:56 - Nov 24 by ozexile

I lived in Bognor for a year, horrible place, the locals put on fake London accents.

Might be nicer now though.

Went to a punk gig in Brighton and we all got stranded in Worthing f'kin hate West Sussex

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Where was Warnock? on 13:18 - Nov 24 with 2438 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Where was Warnock? on 11:13 - Nov 24 by Metallica_Hoop

I lived in Bognor for a year, horrible place, the locals put on fake London accents.

Might be nicer now though.

Went to a punk gig in Brighton and we all got stranded in Worthing f'kin hate West Sussex

Yes, I agree. My mother-in-Law lived there for a few years in a loveley apartment overlooking the sea. Unfortunatley I couldn't overlook the fact it was in Bognor.
Where was Warnock? on 13:53 - Nov 24 with 2332 viewsNorthernr

All the club said was "personal issue" and I'm lead to believe it was, and as obviously serious enough for him to stay home. No conspiracy. Hope all is ok with him because it is only football at the end of the day.

That said, having Kevin fcking Blackwell directing things on the touchline makes the idea we're entering some sort of free fall hard to shake.
Where was Warnock? on 19:15 - Nov 24 with 1948 viewsessextaxiboy

Blackwells milkman is in charge for Sat ....trickle down management.
Where was Warnock? on 19:23 - Nov 24 with 1926 viewsjamois

Where was Warnock? on 19:15 - Nov 24 by essextaxiboy

Blackwells milkman is in charge for Sat ....trickle down management.

Perhaps it'll give a chance for the cream to rise to the top

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Where was Warnock? on 19:42 - Nov 24 with 1870 viewsPinnerPaul

I was rather hoping it was someone else in charge , giving us 4 different managers in 4 games.

Would sticking with Ramsey really have been such a bad thing?
Where was Warnock? on 20:01 - Nov 24 with 1827 viewsdanehoop

Where was Warnock? on 19:42 - Nov 24 by PinnerPaul

I was rather hoping it was someone else in charge , giving us 4 different managers in 4 games.

Apparently he was the anti Christ.

Never knowingly understood

Where was Warnock? on 20:23 - Nov 24 with 1752 viewsPunteR

Where was Warnock? on 19:42 - Nov 24 by PinnerPaul

No, would be my answer FWIW..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Where was Warnock? on 22:19 - Nov 24 with 1601 viewsFredManRave

Where was Warnock? on 20:01 - Nov 24 by danehoop

Apparently he was the anti Christ.

No. I just think some people were anti Chris.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Where was Warnock? on 23:35 - Nov 24 with 1466 viewskropotkin41

Where was Warnock? on 22:19 - Nov 24 by FredManRave

No. I just think some people were anti Chris.

Anti CR or not, what is happening now is mental even by QPR standards. I honestly don't see what is going to be gained now we've sacked - most of us called mid-table finish and would have been happy with that.... CR would have done that I think..... Now what? Soap opera club that can't break the habit of making a laughing stock of itself.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Where was Warnock? on 00:01 - Nov 25 with 1439 viewstimcocking

Where was Warnock? on 10:43 - Nov 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

lol
Where was Warnock? on 00:35 - Nov 25 with 1408 viewsDorse

Where was Warnock? on 13:53 - Nov 24 by Northernr

All the club said was "personal issue" and I'm lead to believe it was, and as obviously serious enough for him to stay home. No conspiracy. Hope all is ok with him because it is only football at the end of the day.

That said, having Kevin fcking Blackwell directing things on the touchline makes the idea we're entering some sort of free fall hard to shake.

Piles IS a personal issue. No laughing matter. You've all seen his face. Poor guy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where was Warnock? on 01:09 - Nov 25 with 1382 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Warnock was at home. Story goes that he has borrowed his 10 yr old daughters computer and is busy replying to everybodies e-mails using Windows 2000. Apparently he struggles with "cut & paste" so is typing individually in the hope he can complete the task before showing his mug at HQ again.

Also as stated, Les is the new leader of the Black Panthers (London Division) and hellbent on only non whites being in positions of power at HQ. Hence the ousting of Warnock. Blackwell only survived because of his name :)

Hope that clears things up and you ska weekend was good. I trust it was origional Jamaican ska ad not that crap those white folk copied afterwards. You wouldnt be allowed to post here if not

Where was Warnock? on 01:28 - Nov 25 with 1371 viewsDorse

Where was Warnock? on 01:09 - Nov 25 by bacardiinbrissie

Warnock was at home. Story goes that he has borrowed his 10 yr old daughters computer and is busy replying to everybodies e-mails using Windows 2000. Apparently he struggles with "cut & paste" so is typing individually in the hope he can complete the task before showing his mug at HQ again.

Also as stated, Les is the new leader of the Black Panthers (London Division) and hellbent on only non whites being in positions of power at HQ. Hence the ousting of Warnock. Blackwell only survived because of his name :)

Hope that clears things up and you ska weekend was good. I trust it was origional Jamaican ska ad not that crap those white folk copied afterwards. You wouldnt be allowed to post here if not

Quite fcuking right too.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where was Warnock? on 01:37 - Nov 25 with 1367 viewsFDC

Where was Warnock? on 01:09 - Nov 25 by bacardiinbrissie

Right on brother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024