Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
not been on here too often lately 07:45 - Nov 25 with 5421 viewsloftboy

Just started a new Jo after being my sons registered carer for a good few years, delivering around central and west London for a.food company ( the one where your ingredients for a weeks meals are put in a box with a menu card) delivered to the abbey road studios yesterday..
For the last year or so my marriage has been rocky to.say the least, turns out my feelings were right and she has met someone new, git my finger out and have met a lovely lady through a dating site, she genuinely is a lovely person after meeting her which has relieved some of my anger and hurt, but all of a sudden I've lost another stone I weight, is this stress or justice the fact I'm working all day and not eating properly ?
The new lady is only 41 and a proper niortherner who seems to want to look after her man!!!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

not been on here too often lately on 08:26 - Nov 25 with 3645 viewsDiscodroids

New job, New bird, ....been a bit quiet for you lately then Loftboy !!...

"The Good times pass away, but then so do the bad. . The worst of times, like the best, are always passing away."

this new bird of yours mate, ive got this image of Elsie tanner in my mind you luck beggar!

Stop losing all this weight snake hips , your making me look bad. I Remember going down to 11 stone after my 2nd divorce ,bit of stress, new beginings and all that .. im back up to 15 1/2 stone now!!

lovely candid post mate.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2015 8:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

not been on here too often lately on 08:26 - Nov 25 with 3653 viewskingsburyR

Good for you LB!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

not been on here too often lately on 08:29 - Nov 25 with 3636 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Well done mate.

Hope it works out for you.
not been on here too often lately on 08:52 - Nov 25 with 3589 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Good for you fella and nice to read something more positive!

Two and a half years ago I was based in Manila and one day at work I got a text informing that my mum had been rushed to hospital. I boarded the quickest flight I could get with a return for 10 days after that. 18 months later I was still in London.

The incredible job 'we' carers do is sadly not understood or recognised for the sacrifices it requires and the huge mental, emotional and even physical toll it takes on us. The effects of which can alter your future life and plans significantly.

Sounds like you've been through the ringer in more ways than one. So its good to read that things are turning round. In life you make your own luck but the older I get, the more I ascribe to the concept of karma. Maybe for the bad you've experienced the good is coming around.

No doubt you will cherish it as much as I am sure you won't take it for granted either.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

not been on here too often lately on 08:54 - Nov 25 with 3583 viewsjohncharles

All the best Loftboy.
Northern girl ? Beware the Sunday dinners. Mountains of roast potatoes and gravy.

Strong and stable my arse.

not been on here too often lately on 09:00 - Nov 25 with 3565 viewskarl

Lost a stone after meeting a new lady and you've got a smile on your face? Well I fancy its not 3 square meals a day that's responsible.

Edit. Jammy Beggar, might I add!
[Post edited 25 Nov 2015 9:01]
not been on here too often lately on 09:03 - Nov 25 with 3549 viewsBrightonhoop

not been on here too often lately on 08:54 - Nov 25 by johncharles

All the best Loftboy.
Northern girl ? Beware the Sunday dinners. Mountains of roast potatoes and gravy.

Good to hear you're ok mate and taking new roads, literally on the job front. As someone else said, grim times are always making way for better days.It takes a real man to be a carer to a child.
Keep on keeping' on.
not been on here too often lately on 09:20 - Nov 25 with 3517 viewsisawqpratwcity

All sounds good!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

not been on here too often lately on 09:27 - Nov 25 with 3494 viewsPinnerRob

Congratulations & good luck!!
not been on here too often lately on 09:42 - Nov 25 with 3455 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Delighted for you, loftboy.

I don't believe in karma as the other lads do. The way I see it you got a new job purely because you put the effort in to find one and you met a new woman because you took the initiative there as well and joined a dating site. Sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't. But it 's all your own work, which has got to feel good!

Sound like you really deserve it too, my man. Delighted for you.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

not been on here too often lately on 09:46 - Nov 25 with 3444 viewsTheBlob

Good luck Lofty Boy.
Maybe you'll get some proppah Yorkshire Pud and none of that Aunt Bessie crap.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

not been on here too often lately on 10:40 - Nov 25 with 3382 viewsscot1963

sorry to hear that lofty - I saw you'd posted something on facebook and wondered if that was the case. An unexpected change of circumstance but sometimes that can be the start of a whole new lease of life
not been on here too often lately on 12:55 - Nov 25 with 3262 viewsnix

Glad to hear it Loftboy. It takes a lot of guts to turn things around rather than stew in bitterness, even though that gets you nowhere in the long run.

Hope things continue to go upwards and onwards.

Maybe some of our players could do with a pep talk!
not been on here too often lately on 13:00 - Nov 25 with 3251 viewswelwynranger

not been on here too often lately on 08:54 - Nov 25 by johncharles

All the best Loftboy.

You'll have gravy on yer chips
not been on here too often lately on 13:52 - Nov 25 with 3177 viewspaulparker

Fair play Loftboy , another way to meet woman besides internet dating is to go salsa dancing tons of old Muff go in there mate & you keep the weight down as well

on a serious note its not nice when a marriage breaks up , having been through it I know its a b*tch, all I would say is get yourself out & about, keep busy and never frequent the places you went when you were married ie, restaurant's, bars, etc
time is a good healer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

not been on here too often lately on 14:14 - Nov 25 with 3115 viewsSnipper

Congrats loftboy. But has she been interviewed for the QPR job yet?
not been on here too often lately on 15:05 - Nov 25 with 3055 viewsAlbRanger

Can't really add to some of these rather candid sentiments except to say you have clearly carried yourself with the utmost integrity and dignity throughout and I genuinely feel your future happiness is well deserved mate.

Hope it works out better than you could hope possible
not been on here too often lately on 17:17 - Nov 25 with 2971 viewsessextaxiboy

Respect to you LB . It has always been obvious from your posts that you love your kids to bits . They are the positives you can take from it all . Hopefully she wont come out as a Chelsea fan on Christmas Day ! Good luck
. .
not been on here too often lately on 17:46 - Nov 25 with 2938 views2Thomas2Bowles

Can only wish you the best for the future.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

not been on here too often lately on 19:21 - Nov 25 with 2876 viewsCFW

Has she got a friend for me?
not been on here too often lately on 20:09 - Nov 25 with 2836 viewslondonscottish

Well done, LB. Good skills :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

not been on here too often lately on 20:23 - Nov 25 with 2812 viewsBklynRanger

Sounds like you've tunneled your way through some difficult times there LB. Glad you reached the other side.
not been on here too often lately on 06:18 - Nov 26 with 2685 viewsbrewers_hoop

Good for you mate. And some great supportive messages on here from the LFW massive. There might be lots of disagreements about football, politics and life in general on this board but in times of need we're all one big happy family.
not been on here too often lately on 06:26 - Nov 26 with 2679 viewsFDC

Nice one mate. Some of the shit life hands out sometimes is hard to take, so it's always good to hear when someone manages to get through it and out the other side.
not been on here too often lately on 07:35 - Nov 26 with 2649 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Good luck with your new life loftboy. That happened to my brother and he has never been happier now having met and married someone new.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024