Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greeno says it like it is. 20:59 - Nov 25 with 1802 viewsbosh67

http://www.london24.com/sport/football/qpr_are_a_side_in_a_constant_state_of_cha

Pretty fair assessment. I find it strange because I genuinely think that Fernandes has tried to bring stability to the club and in the process given us the most unstable period ever. Even under 'guest manager' loonies Tango and Cash the club felt strangely more stable.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Greeno says it like it is. on 21:24 - Nov 25 with 1727 viewsBrightonhoop

Fair assessment that. Green can only compare it to what he has known elsewhere.
Greeno says it like it is. on 21:28 - Nov 25 with 1703 viewsLowerloftLad

I'm sure this is the second or maybe even third time green has come out and publicly stated that the club is unstable in his time at QPR

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Greeno says it like it is. on 21:31 - Nov 25 with 1692 viewsbosh67

Greeno says it like it is. on 21:28 - Nov 25 by LowerloftLad

I'm sure this is the second or maybe even third time green has come out and publicly stated that the club is unstable in his time at QPR

Ironically the one consistent at Rangers over the last three years has been Green publicly stating that the club is unstable in his time at QPR

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Greeno says it like it is. on 21:32 - Nov 25 with 1684 viewsBrightonhoop

Greeno says it like it is. on 21:31 - Nov 25 by bosh67

Ironically the one consistent at Rangers over the last three years has been Green publicly stating that the club is unstable in his time at QPR

Inconsistent inconsistency is unacceptable.
Greeno says it like it is. on 22:01 - Nov 25 with 1608 viewsPunteR

Its because the club haven't got a scooby doo what they are doing.
Hopefully Hoos and Ferdinand can sort it, but only if that idiot TF stays out of the way.Imo.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Greeno says it like it is. on 23:07 - Nov 25 with 1472 viewskensalriser

Actually I think the club has been consistently stable for many years. Indeed, the only exceptions to being annoyingly shit or mediocre I can remember in the last 20 years are 2003-2004, 2010-2011 and 2013-14 - although in the latter case we're doing OK until messing it up right at the end.

If we can just iron those out we can look forward to stable, consistent shite and mediocrity season in, season out.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Greeno says it like it is. on 23:10 - Nov 25 with 1460 viewsBrightonhoop

Greeno says it like it is. on 23:07 - Nov 25 by kensalriser

Actually I think the club has been consistently stable for many years. Indeed, the only exceptions to being annoyingly shit or mediocre I can remember in the last 20 years are 2003-2004, 2010-2011 and 2013-14 - although in the latter case we're doing OK until messing it up right at the end.

If we can just iron those out we can look forward to stable, consistent shite and mediocrity season in, season out.

Well there's something to look forwards to.
Greeno says it like it is. on 23:36 - Nov 25 with 1398 viewsNorthernr

Well, at least his statements are consistent, unlike most of his game.
Login to get fewer ads

Greeno says it like it is. on 23:39 - Nov 25 with 1383 viewsPunteR

His football boots are always consistent. They always look like his black school/office shoes because he forgot his boots.. again..!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Greeno says it like it is. on 23:40 - Nov 25 with 1382 viewsCiderwithRsie

Greeno says it like it is. on 23:36 - Nov 25 by Northernr

Well, at least his statements are consistent, unlike most of his game.

From that Burton fan on the Hasselbaink thread:

Hates conceding goals.
Pre-season, Jimmy said we would have to put the onus on defence in the first few games until we'd got the measure of the league. Having got the measure of the league, and seen the defensive tactics prove so successful, it looks like we're sticking with it for a bit longer.....The only players he might bring are possibly the keeper Jon McLaughlin (reliable,commands box),

If I was Mr Green I might ask my agent to be on standby
Greeno says it like it is. on 12:56 - Nov 26 with 1057 viewsTacticalR

There's a very good living to be had from constant change. The wonderful thing is that it is all carried out in the name of stability. Mike Rigg explained it all in his 10-year plan.

Air hostess clique

Greeno says it like it is. on 13:31 - Nov 26 with 988 viewsBushman

Greene has at least been constantly consistent in being consistently inconsistent.

He should practice his kicking and throwing instead of talking to the press.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2015 13:38]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024