Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just for fun.how much for a fax 03:09 - Nov 26 with 2875 viewstorontolifelongfan

went to a store over here [Toronto Canada } to fax 4 pages was told it was $10 a page cause it was long distance to the UK.welcome to the new age of getting screwed.(maybe TF should invest in this might get funds for transfers]
just for fun.how much for a fax on 03:44 - Nov 26 with 2863 viewsFDC

Sorry, I thought you said "fun".

just for fun.how much for a fax on 03:48 - Nov 26 with 2861 viewstorontolifelongfan

just for fun.how much for a fax on 03:44 - Nov 26 by FDC

Sorry, I thought you said "fun".

sorry fun & tf in same thread real bad
just for fun.how much for a fax on 04:22 - Nov 26 with 2841 viewsisawqpratwcity

People still use faxes.

Our erstwhile egregious Prime Minister, Tony Abbott, having been given the flick double-quick by his own party, resigned by fax rather than run the gauntlet of the Press at Government House. Weak as p*ss.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

just for fun.how much for a fax on 05:02 - Nov 26 with 2824 viewsBklynRanger

I still fax everything in order to maintain a physical record of all my transactions. For example, when I want to chime in on a topic such as this one I pop a fax over to LFW Towers and Sturridge types it out for me on his computer internet port. Not getting any cheaper as the OP correctly points out but worth the peace of mind.
just for fun.how much for a fax on 06:17 - Nov 26 with 2794 viewsFDC

I'm surrounded by unrepentant Luddites.

I rarely use the facsimile-porter these days, unless for menial tasks such as multi-million pound last-minute football transfers.
just for fun.how much for a fax on 07:37 - Nov 26 with 2754 viewsaston_hoop

I've just been informed of this thread via my Telex machine. These fax charges truly are the new age of getting screwed, I must invest in one myself.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

just for fun.how much for a fax on 08:30 - Nov 26 with 2695 viewsDWQPR

I was going to add to this post using the ever reliable pigeon post but then I remembered that I pan fried it in butter last night. Looks like I am going to have to invest in a morse code machine instead then!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

just for fun.how much for a fax on 08:56 - Nov 26 with 2657 viewsenfieldargh

...---...---

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

just for fun.how much for a fax on 09:25 - Nov 26 with 2631 viewsA40Bosh

just for fun.how much for a fax on 08:30 - Nov 26 by DWQPR

I was going to add to this post using the ever reliable pigeon post but then I remembered that I pan fried it in butter last night. Looks like I am going to have to invest in a morse code machine instead then!

YOU SHOT SPECKLED JIM???

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024