Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds 16:17 - Nov 26 with 7087 viewsqprphil

So, what do we think is going to happen with this one. We really need to win this, if we don't, we will get to close for comfort to the relegation places.!!!!!! Once your in there, it is difficult to pull away. This game in my eyes is massive.!!!!
Leeds on 16:18 - Nov 26 with 5672 viewssimmo

*shrugs*

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Leeds on 16:52 - Nov 26 with 5629 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

My biggest fear is the ground running out of Balti pies ten minutes after Steve Evans gets off the coach.
Leeds on 17:12 - Nov 26 with 5603 viewssimmo

I honestly don't care. This board have eroded my relationship with QPR...

If we win/score I'll of course be up celebrating and in a great mood for the evening, just a natural reaction to seeing QPR do well. If we play crap/lose I will go through the usual angry > sulky > drunk and unconcerned. The journey from angry to unconcerned takes a lot less time that it used to, these days. At the moment there's so much bullshit that the matchday stuff is the least of our concerns. We once again have no identity, direction or stability.

My feelings towards rangers is linked more to habit than affection these days

Leeds on 17:13 - Nov 26 with 5603 viewsoddball

this has a draw written all over it.or they snatch it.or we win.im on the fence.
Leeds on 20:10 - Nov 26 with 5465 viewsHollowayRanger

its going to RAIN RAIN RAIN AND RAIN

and as the club doesn't seem bothered how things are going neither can I

so im going stay at home

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Leeds on 21:49 - Nov 26 with 5386 viewskingsburyR

When are we playing Leeds?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Leeds on 22:09 - Nov 26 with 5370 viewsMrNITK

They'll beat us with a dubious penalty down the school end. 3500 w@nkers shouting for a foul or handball that never happened.
Leeds on 22:21 - Nov 26 with 5348 viewsWilloW4

Leeds on 17:12 - Nov 26 by simmo

I honestly don't care. This board have eroded my relationship with QPR...

If we win/score I'll of course be up celebrating and in a great mood for the evening, just a natural reaction to seeing QPR do well. If we play crap/lose I will go through the usual angry > sulky > drunk and unconcerned. The journey from angry to unconcerned takes a lot less time that it used to, these days. At the moment there's so much bullshit that the matchday stuff is the least of our concerns. We once again have no identity, direction or stability.

My feelings towards rangers is linked more to habit than affection these days

"My feelings towards Rangers is linked more to habit than affection these days".... Well written simmo, I feel the same way.
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds on 22:32 - Nov 26 with 5329 viewsderbyhoop

I'm apathetic.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Leeds on 22:51 - Nov 26 with 5298 viewsDorse

I am going to stage a sit-down protest. At the pub. Topic to be decided but I think it might involve Rob Green.

And if THAT doesn't shake things up around here, I don't know what will.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Leeds (n/t) on 23:15 - Nov 26 with 5273 viewsqueensparker

[Post edited 26 Nov 2015 23:15]
Leeds on 23:31 - Nov 26 with 5244 viewsJAPRANGERS

Leeds on 20:10 - Nov 26 by HollowayRanger

its going to RAIN RAIN RAIN AND RAIN

and as the club doesn't seem bothered how things are going neither can I

so im going stay at home

Come on Holloway, we know the truth. You're having a love-in with your bird this weekend.

init??
Leeds on 23:42 - Nov 26 with 5226 viewsWilloW4

Leeds on 23:31 - Nov 26 by JAPRANGERS

Come on Holloway, we know the truth. You're having a love-in with your bird this weekend.

init??

That's put me right off me chips.!!
Leeds on 00:48 - Nov 27 with 5196 viewsHollowayRanger

Leeds on 23:31 - Nov 26 by JAPRANGERS

init??

I bad but i'll NEVER be that bad

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Leeds on 01:35 - Nov 27 with 5179 viewsClive_Anderson

Leeds are more cursed than us.

We'll win this.
Leeds on 05:07 - Nov 27 with 5154 viewsHooparoo

Neil will really want to win this so I think they'll all be fired up. Should have Charlie back too I think.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Leeds on 06:56 - Nov 27 with 5126 viewsElHoop

This game has a red card written all over it.
Leeds on 09:11 - Nov 27 with 5044 viewsMick_S

Leeds on 16:52 - Nov 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

My biggest fear is the ground running out of Balti pies ten minutes after Steve Evans gets off the coach.

New manager bounce innit.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Leeds on 10:11 - Nov 27 with 5004 viewskomradkirk

depends what Leeds do because it will be QPR NIL
Leeds on 12:18 - Nov 27 with 4929 viewsthemodfather

well leeds spurred on by 3000 drunk,loud and pwoper nowty fans will get an edge....great idea qpr, changing a set policy over night.
if i was leeds, i'd point out qpr's poor form, fans apathy, lack of home support/noise and then point to our lot in the away end and ask, "who wants it more, their fans or ours"?
Leeds on 16:38 - Nov 27 with 4821 viewsPinnerPaul

Sold out now - which is astounding given levels of apathy (on here at least!)
Leeds on 16:49 - Nov 27 with 4810 viewssimmo

Leeds on 16:38 - Nov 27 by PinnerPaul

Sold out now - which is astounding given levels of apathy (on here at least!)

Yeah, I'll be there!

Although according to online it's nearly always sold out in R block for example, but there's plenty of empty seats.

Leeds fans will be bang up for this, they hate Warnock and they have both tiers. Plus we've got a reputation for being a 'big' team in this division, which I imagine upsets the champions of Europe no end

Leeds on 16:53 - Nov 27 with 4801 viewsNorthernr

Leeds on 12:18 - Nov 27 by themodfather

well leeds spurred on by 3000 drunk,loud and pwoper nowty fans will get an edge....great idea qpr, changing a set policy over night.
if i was leeds, i'd point out qpr's poor form, fans apathy, lack of home support/noise and then point to our lot in the away end and ask, "who wants it more, their fans or ours"?

I was at the consultation meeting where Lee Hoos raised that idea, saying it made financial sense but he didn't want to agree to it if the supporters were against it. I was very surprised everybody waved it straight through.

Anyway, it'll be 1-1 with a bright first half, dull second half and pouring rain just in time for us kicking out at 5pm.
Leeds on 16:55 - Nov 27 with 4798 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Warnock, Blackwell whoever said they see a red card, has probably called it right.

As with all these things, can't help thinking the outcome will be determined by who notches first.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Leeds on 20:15 - Nov 27 with 4709 viewsnewgolddream

Leeds on 22:21 - Nov 26 by WilloW4

"My feelings towards Rangers is linked more to habit than affection these days".... Well written simmo, I feel the same way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024