Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colin for another six months? 22:59 - Nov 26 with 3319 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Or just more lazy journalism
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/queens-park-rangers-set-name-6906937

For me, both positives and negatives, however if true, above all I would feel it was just another six months drifting rather than finally getting our act together
Colin for another six months? on 23:03 - Nov 26 with 3294 viewsFearless

Meet the new boss...

...same as the old boss
Colin for another six months? on 23:10 - Nov 26 with 3257 viewsjohncharles

What happens if he gets us promoted ?

Strong and stable my arse.

Colin for another six months? on 23:14 - Nov 26 with 3230 viewsPunteR

Colin for another six months? on 23:10 - Nov 26 by johncharles

What happens if he gets us promoted ?

Get sacked again I suppose..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Colin for another six months? on 23:18 - Nov 26 with 3208 viewsdaveB

would be the kind of stupid thing that Fernandes would do
Colin for another six months? on 23:57 - Nov 26 with 3114 viewsColombiR

Colin for another six months? on 23:18 - Nov 26 by daveB

would be the kind of stupid thing that Fernandes would do

Even for Fernandes' unrivalled levels of incompetence this would be an awful decision...
Colin for another six months? on 00:37 - Nov 27 with 3041 viewsozexile

And where does Ferdinand sit in this re structure?
Colin for another six months? on 01:41 - Nov 27 with 2980 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm not going to bite.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Colin for another six months? on 07:20 - Nov 27 with 2813 viewsdaveB

Colin for another six months? on 00:37 - Nov 27 by ozexile

And where does Ferdinand sit in this re structure?

I think if Warnock stays on then Ferdinand will probably end up going, not instantly but by the end of the season with Warnock replacing him and a new manager coming in
Login to get fewer ads

Colin for another six months? on 07:20 - Nov 27 with 2812 viewsJonDoeman

No mention of the personal problem that prevented him attending Boro ?
Wonder what percentage of this rag's QPR 'exclusives' actually come true?

It Is What It Is !!

Colin for another six months? on 07:32 - Nov 27 with 2792 viewsJonDoeman

More I think about this it was ridiculous him coming back to the club. Not fair on Ramsey either, would have been kinder to sack him.

It Is What It Is !!

Colin for another six months? on 07:42 - Nov 27 with 2768 viewsSuffolkHoop

What was Sherwoods contractual down time again? Is this delay to avoid having to pay for him now?
Colin for another six months? on 07:54 - Nov 27 with 2739 viewsbaz_qpr

The way I read it this was a Warnock sourced Article and this is Warnock saying he should take it until the summer.

I don't think its the most daft decision in the world, particularly if they don't think a suitable candidate is currently available
Colin for another six months? on 08:18 - Nov 27 with 2683 viewsDejR_vu

If true, I suspect the managers that they would want to appoint won't come here with FFP up in the air. If so, better to have Warnock until it has been resolved and then appoint a long-term replacement then imo. Although, of course, there may well be another FFP issue / transfer embargo coming down the track as a result of the current finances. Warnock might be here temporarily until he receives his telegram from the Queen.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Colin for another six months? on 08:36 - Nov 27 with 2629 viewsPunteR

Might as well keep him on until end of season. If all these job interviews are making it hard to choose a managers that wants to work here. We must be spoilt for choice. It cant be easy having all these top managers clambering for the job.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Colin for another six months? on 08:39 - Nov 27 with 2617 viewsisawqpratwcity

Colin for another six months? on 07:32 - Nov 27 by JonDoeman

More I think about this it was ridiculous him coming back to the club. Not fair on Ramsey either, would have been kinder to sack him.

Agreed. The nasty episode smells like Fernandes unable to make a decision.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Colin for another six months? on 08:51 - Nov 27 with 2583 viewsRBlock

I read somewhere that although he was in the running, the personal problem that kept him away from Boro was likely to rule him out of the job full-time even just for the season.
Colin for another six months? on 09:12 - Nov 27 with 2507 viewsNorthernr

Looks like an entire story based on the fact that we've made a season long loan offer for somebody - and it's Ferdinand who does that anyway.
Colin for another six months? on 09:29 - Nov 27 with 2474 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If a reporter from the Mirror said good morning to me, i'd check outside.
Colin for another six months? on 10:05 - Nov 27 with 2394 viewsngbqpr

still hasn't replied to my email...Warnock out

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Colin for another six months? on 10:11 - Nov 27 with 2372 viewsBlue_Castello

Colin for another six months? on 09:12 - Nov 27 by Northernr

Looks like an entire story based on the fact that we've made a season long loan offer for somebody - and it's Ferdinand who does that anyway.

Missed that one, do you know the player, is it by any chance Ravel Morrison

TBH I didn't think we would do any transfer business until January when we will see a number of players leave if the offers are realistic or we agree some smart loan deals.
Colin for another six months? on 10:58 - Nov 27 with 2263 viewsGloucs_R

Colin for another six months? on 09:12 - Nov 27 by Northernr

who did we offer a loan to?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Colin for another six months? on 11:13 - Nov 27 with 2224 viewsRBlock

Colin for another six months? on 10:11 - Nov 27 by Blue_Castello

Missed that one, do you know the player, is it by any chance Ravel Morrison

TBH I didn't think we would do any transfer business until January when we will see a number of players leave if the offers are realistic or we agree some smart loan deals.

What's that? QPR faltering? Quick, sign another No.10! We should play Ravel, Fer, JET, Luongo and Chery all in the same position and treat it like a 5 aside game.
Colin for another six months? on 11:20 - Nov 27 with 2193 viewsJeff

Colin for another six months? on 11:13 - Nov 27 by RBlock

What's that? QPR faltering? Quick, sign another No.10! We should play Ravel, Fer, JET, Luongo and Chery all in the same position and treat it like a 5 aside game.

Christ, as a 5 a side goalkeeper i'd HATE to have that as my team. Where's the tracking of the runners? who's going to sit and show for it at the base as the others bomb forwards and p*ss-ball about?

They'd all hog the ball and then drill it massively over the bar from the edge of their own-area, meaning an indirect freekick right in front of my goal. They'd be obsessed with kick-board wall passes to themselves in an attempt to beat their man. JET trudging around in front of the opposition goal and not showing for the ball like he's w@nkered on Rohypnol? No thanks!

I'd bollock each and every last one of them. We'd finish dead last. Even behind the team that only shows up one week in three, and is full of rude-boys who argue with each other constantly and rotate keepers after every goal.

The Shame...

Can we not knock it?

Colin for another six months? on 11:22 - Nov 27 with 2182 viewsNorthernr

Colin for another six months? on 10:58 - Nov 27 by Gloucs_R

who did we offer a loan to?

Says in the article we've been sounding out season long loans, which they seem to have taken as Warnock must be staying otherwise he wouldn't be signing players.
Colin for another six months? on 11:48 - Nov 27 with 2124 viewsRBlock

Colin for another six months? on 11:20 - Nov 27 by Jeff

Christ, as a 5 a side goalkeeper i'd HATE to have that as my team. Where's the tracking of the runners? who's going to sit and show for it at the base as the others bomb forwards and p*ss-ball about?

They'd all hog the ball and then drill it massively over the bar from the edge of their own-area, meaning an indirect freekick right in front of my goal. They'd be obsessed with kick-board wall passes to themselves in an attempt to beat their man. JET trudging around in front of the opposition goal and not showing for the ball like he's w@nkered on Rohypnol? No thanks!

I'd bollock each and every last one of them. We'd finish dead last. Even behind the team that only shows up one week in three, and is full of rude-boys who argue with each other constantly and rotate keepers after every goal.

The Shame...

You know Luongo would be the fulcrum of that team, getting up and down, but still considered the worst because he doesn't throw in enough stepovers everytime he is on the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024