Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Tyson ! 07:34 - Nov 27 with 23616 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Come on Tyson ! on 10:20 - Nov 29 with 2614 viewsDiscodroids

was clapping fury like a monkey with miniature cymbal On duracells finest at the end. Well worth the money.

Well done Tyson.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Come on Tyson ! on 11:02 - Nov 29 with 2564 viewssimmo

Not the prettiest fight but Fury executed the plan perfectly. About time this Klitschko era was ended.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Come on Tyson ! on 11:22 - Nov 29 with 2547 viewsMancR

That was a strangely entertaining experience for a boxing event with no punches!
Come on Tyson ! on 12:04 - Nov 29 with 2497 viewsbosh67

I didn't expect Fury to outthink Klitschko - It's very hard to stick to a plan and he did very well to concentrate and do a very professional job.

Klitschko looked about 40 last night. That perhaps was significant. He underestimated Fury and had nothing there to dominate him with.

One thing I will say for Fury. I don't think he will knock out many opponents but he doesn't seem to react at all to a punch. Klitschko hit him with a few rights and they didn't even register on Fury. But he needs to learn to box more in future.

I don't fancy Klitschko's chances in a rematch either.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Come on Tyson ! on 14:04 - Nov 29 with 2415 viewsOakR

Come on Tyson ! on 01:51 - Nov 29 by WilloW4

"A very entertaining dull fight".....what's that..? A high scoring goalless draw?

Sort of, without the goals...

What I mean is nothing much happened in the fight, you couldn't say it was a great fight as so few punches landed, but it was entertaining none the less, more the tension. I didn't really care too much before the fight, but was rooting for Fury by the end.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Come on Tyson ! on 14:15 - Nov 29 with 2441 viewsFredManRave

Come on Tyson ! on 14:04 - Nov 29 by OakR

Sort of, without the goals...

What I mean is nothing much happened in the fight, you couldn't say it was a great fight as so few punches landed, but it was entertaining none the less, more the tension. I didn't really care too much before the fight, but was rooting for Fury by the end.

Agreed. "Dour and often messy" was how the BBC described the fight. In one round Klitschko didn't throw a punch for a minute and a half. The first 10 rounds were extremely low on quality. However, I was pleased Fury won and got more into him as the fight went on .
However, I stand by my other post in this thread in that if Tyson Fury is the best heavyweight fighter in the world then that says all you need to know about the quality of boxing in that division.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Come on Tyson ! on 14:15 - Nov 29 with 2440 viewsSimonJames

I still think he's a knob, but he certainly proved he isn't all mouth and trousers. Props.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Come on Tyson ! on 16:58 - Nov 29 with 2358 viewsthemodfather

first time any klit, came up against someone their own size in a decade, and LOSES!!!!
a huge night for fury, who did very well....i thought he may have blown it with a point off but was never hurt, rocked or worried, in fact wlad had to stick his head in with panic and cut his other eye!! lol
with a dour division, fury can dominate for years....
i always question the klit brothers cos they avoided valuev, why?
Login to get fewer ads

Come on Tyson ! on 16:26 - Nov 30 with 2257 viewsHendonHoop

Well done Tyson Fury. I always thought he had everything to make it to the very top. Here's a little Quiz Question though. After the very first British Boxer Bob Fitzsimmons won the World Crown, Who was the second English-Born Boxer to win a World Heavyweight Title?
Come on Tyson ! on 21:31 - Nov 30 with 2205 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Come on Tyson ! on 16:26 - Nov 30 by HendonHoop

Well done Tyson Fury. I always thought he had everything to make it to the very top. Here's a little Quiz Question though. After the very first British Boxer Bob Fitzsimmons won the World Crown, Who was the second English-Born Boxer to win a World Heavyweight Title?

Probably showing my naivety, but...Bruno?
Come on Tyson ! on 22:13 - Nov 30 with 2178 viewsHendonHoop

No. It was about 3 years before our Frank won it.
Come on Tyson ! on 22:23 - Nov 30 with 2167 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Come on Tyson ! on 22:13 - Nov 30 by HendonHoop

No. It was about 3 years before our Frank won it.

In my mind I thought Frank, Lennox, Dave and Tyson but I'm missing someone! I don't want to google it..!
Come on Tyson ! on 22:33 - Nov 30 with 2150 viewsHendonHoop

It was a Chap named Michael Bent who was from Dulwich and he went on to lose the Title to Herbie Hide down at the New Den in March of 1994.
Come on Tyson ! on 22:45 - Nov 30 with 2139 viewsbarabajagal

Come on Tyson ! on 00:11 - Nov 28 by PunteR

because Furys just a pikey doorman

Go on then, say that to his face!
Come on Tyson ! on 23:38 - Nov 30 with 2087 viewsPunteR

Come on Tyson ! on 22:45 - Nov 30 by barabajagal

Go on then, say that to his face!

"That"

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024