Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Tyson ! 07:34 - Nov 27 with 23617 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Come on Tyson ! on 00:11 - Nov 28 with 3225 viewsPunteR

Come on Tyson ! on 13:19 - Nov 27 by Gloucs_R

How does Klitschko look so toned but Fury looks like he has been on the pie diet?

because Furys just a pikey doorman

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Come on Tyson ! on 04:32 - Nov 28 with 3168 viewstimcocking

Come on Tyson ! on 08:13 - Nov 27 by paulparker

PPV for this joke of a fight , no thanks
Fury is average and a prat , hopefully he gets sparked out in one round and we never see him again

?

How much is ppv? Peanuts. However rubbish the fight may in the end be, few things compare to the excitement of watching a Brit walk out to fight for the world heavyweight title, surely? Gotta be better value for money than for example watching a QPR match...
Come on Tyson ! on 08:28 - Nov 28 with 3123 viewsRanger78

Come on Tyson ! on 08:13 - Nov 27 by paulparker

PPV for this joke of a fight , no thanks
Fury is average and a prat , hopefully he gets sparked out in one round and we never see him again

Yes please!

Klitchsko and Degale Ko double for me tonight
Come on Tyson ! on 09:31 - Nov 28 with 3088 viewspaulparker

Come on Tyson ! on 04:32 - Nov 28 by timcocking

?

How much is ppv? Peanuts. However rubbish the fight may in the end be, few things compare to the excitement of watching a Brit walk out to fight for the world heavyweight title, surely? Gotta be better value for money than for example watching a QPR match...

If they were fighting in my back garden I would draw the curtains never mind paying £20
Awful fight and sums up a joke heavyweight division ,
As for watching a Brit fighter walk out it doesn't come close to willing on the likes of Lewis,Bruno, Haye,
Fury on the other hand is a fcukwit who should be brawling behind caravans with his wrongun family , he is a disgrace to the noble art

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Come on Tyson ! on 09:50 - Nov 28 with 3073 viewsingeminate

Come on Tyson ! on 09:31 - Nov 28 by paulparker

If they were fighting in my back garden I would draw the curtains never mind paying £20
Awful fight and sums up a joke heavyweight division ,
As for watching a Brit fighter walk out it doesn't come close to willing on the likes of Lewis,Bruno, Haye,
Fury on the other hand is a fcukwit who should be brawling behind caravans with his wrongun family , he is a disgrace to the noble art

I remember Bruno complaining that more Brits supported Tyson than him. In primary school there were two sides in the playground chanting either Bruno or Tyson. Nuts looking back, average age 7 and well in to the boxing.

Lewis was, unfairly, accused or being dull.

I think wlad or doesn't get the credit he's due, yep it's not an exciting style, but it's formidable and his record over so many years is incredible.

Was a while back but Emanuel steward predicted Tyson fury would be the next big champion after his boy and he knew a thing or two.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Come on Tyson ! on 10:08 - Nov 28 with 3054 viewsDiscodroids

Gents,

is degale on the same ppv bill ?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Come on Tyson ! on 13:27 - Nov 28 with 2994 viewsingeminate

Come on Tyson ! on 10:08 - Nov 28 by Discodroids

Gents,

is degale on the same ppv bill ?

Nope, degale is on normal sky sports around 4am

Come on Tyson ! on 14:05 - Nov 28 with 2970 viewsDiscodroids

Come on Tyson ! on 13:27 - Nov 28 by ingeminate

Nope, degale is on normal sky sports around 4am

thanks mate.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Come on Tyson ! on 14:44 - Nov 28 with 2954 viewsHayesender

Who's on the undercard? I might order it, order a ruby and drink the copious amounts of tangle foot I've got chilling in the fridge.

That should pish the misses off enough for her to feck off upstairs to watch x factor

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Come on Tyson ! on 15:58 - Nov 28 with 2921 viewsjohnswiltsqpr

Come on Tyson ! on 14:44 - Nov 28 by Hayesender

Who's on the undercard? I might order it, order a ruby and drink the copious amounts of tangle foot I've got chilling in the fridge.

That should pish the misses off enough for her to feck off upstairs to watch x factor

I have the same game plan, only difference being my tipple is Stella cidre. Let's take bets on which lady caves first...
Come on Tyson ! on 17:15 - Nov 28 with 2885 viewsSimonJames

Come on Tyson ! on 14:44 - Nov 28 by Hayesender

Undercard's gone now apparently.
Fury, looking for reasons to blame for his impending defeat (or to back out completely) complained that the canvas was too soft. So now they're tearing up the underlay and there won't be enough time for the earlier fight.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Come on Tyson ! on 17:24 - Nov 28 with 2871 viewsDiscodroids

Come on Tyson ! on 17:15 - Nov 28 by SimonJames

Undercard's gone now apparently.
Fury, looking for reasons to blame for his impending defeat (or to back out completely) complained that the canvas was too soft. So now they're tearing up the underlay and there won't be enough time for the earlier fight.

ffs si , youre joking!

Come on Tyson ! on 17:44 - Nov 28 with 2853 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Come on Tyson ! on 17:24 - Nov 28 by Discodroids

ffs si , youre joking!

Nope he isn't. Was meant to be on of the other Fury's fighting but due to the concerns about the ring floor (I think) there now isn't time for undercards (or at least that one).
Come on Tyson ! on 17:47 - Nov 28 with 2844 viewsingeminate

Come on Tyson ! on 17:44 - Nov 28 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Nope he isn't. Was meant to be on of the other Fury's fighting but due to the concerns about the ring floor (I think) there now isn't time for undercards (or at least that one).

I read one fight will be lost (could be wrong) no great loss if so as undercard weak as piss anyway.

Come on Tyson ! on 20:55 - Nov 28 with 2791 viewsHayesender

Come on Tyson ! on 15:58 - Nov 28 by johnswiltsqpr

I have the same game plan, only difference being my tipple is Stella cidre. Let's take bets on which lady caves first...

20.53 and she's fecked off upstairs

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Come on Tyson ! on 21:05 - Nov 28 with 2349 viewsBerkoRanger

Come on Tyson ! on 20:55 - Nov 28 by Hayesender

20.53 and she's fecked off upstairs

Gone to watch the footy on Channel 5 ?
Come on Tyson ! on 21:09 - Nov 28 with 2341 viewsbobby

I've shelled out £16-95 for it and i hope the main event is worth it as the undercard is poor..

One hour to go with bland Forest fan Froch and annoying Nelson rabbiting away..

Fury is unpredictable that's for sure but i am having a few sovs on him being knocked out in 1-6 rounds by the robot

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Come on Tyson ! on 21:13 - Nov 28 with 2329 viewsDiscodroids

sky just flashed up Joshua , a 25/1 On favourite, as a ppv fight vs dillian whyte in dec

tonights fight is hagler hearns compared to that..what an utter piss take.

fk off hearn

[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 21:28]

Come on Tyson ! on 21:44 - Nov 28 with 2281 viewsingeminate

Come on Tyson ! on 21:13 - Nov 28 by Discodroids

sky just flashed up Joshua , a 25/1 On favourite, as a ppv fight vs dillian whyte in dec

tonights fight is hagler hearns compared to that..what an utter piss take.

fk off hearn

[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 21:28]

There will need to be one hell of an undercard to justify that, as a main event for a PPV a joke.

Come on Tyson ! on 21:47 - Nov 28 with 2278 viewsbobby

if Dillon White is 25/1 i will have a cockle on that as he is no mug..

http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Come on Tyson ! on 21:55 - Nov 28 with 2255 viewsingeminate

Come on Tyson ! on 21:47 - Nov 28 by bobby

if Dillon White is 25/1 i will have a cockle on that as he is no mug..

Bit weird wlad started getting hands wrapped without anyone watching. Their camp seem to be trying it on across the board. Gypsys going loopy and not having it.

Come on Tyson ! on 22:02 - Nov 28 with 2232 viewswarrenfox4

I think fury has got so far under kilts skin......he may actually beat him.
He has come over as an out and out fruit loop....kilt ain't met many of them.
4 rounds max.
Toe to toe from round one
I think fury has a game plan........that of a flicking mad man.
Fury win.....or total disaster and we never see him again.
Come on Tyson ! on 22:08 - Nov 28 with 2222 viewswarrenfox4

Junior fox reckons....fury will throw a cream pie at him in round 5 as its a fecking pantomime anyway.
Come on Tyson ! on 22:13 - Nov 28 with 2210 viewsingeminate

Come on Tyson ! on 22:08 - Nov 28 by warrenfox4

Junior fox reckons....fury will throw a cream pie at him in round 5 as its a fecking pantomime anyway.

I'm not too fussed but would prob like to see Tyson win so hope you are right, just struggling to see how.

Seen the state of whoever is singing the national anthem? What's that all about?

Come on Tyson ! on 22:16 - Nov 28 with 2200 viewswarrenfox4

Come on Tyson ! on 22:08 - Nov 28 by warrenfox4

Is it me....or has boxing sold out....Jesus.....get the fecking on with it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024