Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A little bit of good news 10:12 - Nov 27 with 6730 viewswhittocksRs

According to new stats, Loftus Road is the second-fullest stadium in the Championship, 82.8% full on average and only behind Derby's Pride Park, which is 86.9% full. We've not lost the faith completely just yet.

A little bit of good news on 15:40 - Nov 27 with 1418 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

A little bit of good news on 15:35 - Nov 27 by cyprusmel

One way to increase the fan base I believe, is to pass any spare tickets which the club know that they will be unable to sell onto local schools and maybe youth clubs.
A full ground is always better than a part empty one for building atmosphere and it might encourage the young people to follow the club in their later years.
I would think there must be some teachers or youth club leaders who use this message board who would be only to happy to encourage their charges to become Rs if tickets were made available to them.

This does happen Mel but not to the degree it should!
A little bit of good news on 15:57 - Nov 27 with 1401 viewsLongsufferingR

A little bit of good news on 14:37 - Nov 27 by Mvpeter

Would those fans go if it was cheaper though?

I'm sure a large number would. Just bought one for Leeds for a mate in Gold on twickets for £20. Was far easier to persuade him at £20 than £32!

Still a few on there but club have sold out now.
A little bit of good news on 16:08 - Nov 27 with 1388 viewsAntti_Heinola

A little bit of good news on 15:18 - Nov 27 by Mvpeter

No don't get me wrong I do get exactly what you mean I just think it's an important distinction. You aren't snobbing anyone for what they are but instead how they think and act. There are all sorts of people that go there now.

I think loving the R's is very relevant, we are picky about who we take money from, that's why we have loyalty points and memberships, to ensure that our real fans go to the most popular games.

I worked at Stamford Bridge for 5 horrific years. I wouldn't wish what I saw there on anyone, except Chelsea. And it was definitely in my mind the combination of the large hospitality section that weren't interested at all in the football and the large tourist contingent. The season ticket areas were nothing like that, night and day.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 15:21]

Fair do's!

Bare bones.

A little bit of good news on 16:38 - Nov 27 with 1371 viewsstevec

I'd be happy if they reduced the capacity to 9,000 and remove half the seats. Least I'd have some leg room.
A little bit of good news on 16:50 - Nov 27 with 1350 viewsDorse

Saying we're the second most full is a bit like claiming the title of 'World's Tallest Midget'. But it is nice to hear.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

A little bit of good news on 00:17 - Nov 29 with 1269 viewsTacticalR

The conclusion is obvious: we need a rigorous selection system for new fans.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024