Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loans 11:07 - Nov 27 with 2135 viewsonlyrinmoray

Considering the lack of strikers. Mackie out, Polter ignored, JET not really a striker Playing Phillips up front. I thought we would get someone in. James Wilson Man U has gone to Brighton he would have been a good shout...still what do I know
Loans on 11:12 - Nov 27 with 2115 viewsdaveB

We've got Austin, Polter and JET which should be enough, am hoping we avoid the constant loans this season
Loans on 11:21 - Nov 27 with 2093 viewsRBlock

The answer isn't to sign another striker, it is to start playing the one we bloody signed in the Summer! JET has shown he can perform there, and Polter hasn't been given a fair crack at all. They are more then enough.
Loans on 11:22 - Nov 27 with 2086 viewsJamie

Beautiful qpr. There's nothing that can't be solved by signing another player.
Loans on 11:24 - Nov 27 with 2078 viewsadhoc_qpr

I had assumed when the transfer window ended we'd sign a striker on loan - lots of other championship clubs seem to be quite active at the moment.

How long is Mackie out for?
Loans on 12:15 - Nov 27 with 2004 viewsthemodfather

michu could be available and i keep on about kevin nolan....
let's face it sandro joins the long list of expensive failures at the r's and henry looks shot, confidence wise especially.
loans may be the answer! some have been good....smith from chelsea, walker from spurs and kelly.
Loans on 12:44 - Nov 27 with 1942 viewspaulparker

If we need a striker we could do a lot worse than getting in Kyle Lafferty from Norwich
he needs games and fitness before the Euro's and knows where the goal is

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Loans on 13:03 - Nov 27 with 1896 viewsDiscodroids

Purchase Martyn Waghorn using an exchange system of fiscal monies for goods/Chattels/Services.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Loans on 13:17 - Nov 27 with 1863 viewsGloucs_R

We also have the next Clive Allen hey Bosh :-)

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Loans on 13:27 - Nov 27 with 1845 viewsCamberleyR

"There's nothing that can't be solved by signing another player"
©Harry Redknapp

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Loans on 14:08 - Nov 27 with 1795 viewsBasingstokeR

Play Polter
Loans on 14:30 - Nov 27 with 1755 viewspaulparker

Loans on 13:03 - Nov 27 by Discodroids

Purchase Martyn Waghorn using an exchange system of fiscal monies for goods/Chattels/Services.

Great Shout Disco , I like Waghorn he is a busy little player and makes things happen
Imagine Mackie, waghorn & chery behind Austin

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Loans on 14:37 - Nov 27 with 1744 viewsDiscodroids

Loans on 14:30 - Nov 27 by paulparker

Great Shout Disco , I like Waghorn he is a busy little player and makes things happen
Imagine Mackie, waghorn & chery behind Austin

went on a free to Rangers from 3rd tier Wigan in the summer, fk knows what we were doing at the time.

being decent i suppose.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 14:38]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Loans on 14:44 - Nov 27 with 1729 viewspaulparker

Loans on 14:37 - Nov 27 by Discodroids

went on a free to Rangers from 3rd tier Wigan in the summer, fk knows what we were doing at the time.

being decent i suppose.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2015 14:38]

We were wasting our money on Wigans "player of the year" James "Cafu" Perch

Loans on 15:28 - Nov 27 with 1678 viewsexiled_dictator

i hear geoff hurst ain't doing much these days
he's a pretty prolific goal scorer ........

never understood the issue of buying players, then looking at the loan market for other players!!
can someone please explain that one to me, because it makes less sense than a four pound note.
surely, we already have two players in the squad who can play upfront week in week out, create and score chances?
i seen brighton, leeds and birmingham, amongst others, have made moves already in the loan market, but i never understood the idea that you would fill your player quota with players who would not make the first team, despite being in the squad. what a waste of money!
people mention poster, yet he has been given few chances to play or impress. i know we don't get to see what the manager does during training, so maybe we should be looking to loan those players out to make way for players that can and will be selected for games?
silly idea, i know.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Loans on 16:58 - Nov 27 with 1589 viewskingsburyR

Mackie IS NOT a centre forward!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Loans on 18:12 - Nov 27 with 1533 viewsNorthernr

The answer to this probably lies in the money. Loans, contrary to popular belief, aren't free. Often a fee paid, percentage of the wages etc. Hoos is trying to hack us back to something resembling FFP compliance and we're miles away from it. Excellent young boy from Man Utd costing us £250,000 over three months doesn't really fit with that.
Loans on 18:17 - Nov 27 with 1520 viewsjohncharles

We could try Wonga

Strong and stable my arse.

Loans on 19:12 - Nov 27 with 1469 viewsDorse

Loans on 13:03 - Nov 27 by Discodroids

Hmm. Your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Plus, think how much fun Bluce would have with a name like 'Waghorn' to play with.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Loans on 12:20 - Nov 28 with 1293 viewsJAPRANGERS

Talking of Mackie, any news on when he is likely to be able to return?? Not had much return from him so far unfortunately.
Loans on 12:38 - Nov 28 with 1269 viewsexiled_dictator

Loans on 12:20 - Nov 28 by JAPRANGERS

Talking of Mackie, any news on when he is likely to be able to return?? Not had much return from him so far unfortunately.

as we speak, he is being fattened up for christmas.
after approximately 28 hours in the oven at 220c, he should make a spectacular centrepiece with roast potatoes, carrots, sprouts and pigs in blankets.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Loans on 12:50 - Nov 28 with 1256 viewsraskolnikov

And the forgotten man, RGC - who got more game time in the Prem tha he does now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024