Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock 18:21 - Nov 27 with 3914 viewsRuislipHoop

Any thoughts about Colin being manager for the rest of the season.
Warnock on 18:48 - Nov 27 with 3883 viewsizlingtonhoop

Him? Me? Ed the Duck? What the fu ck difference?
Warnock on 19:06 - Nov 27 with 3850 viewseghamranger

For another 6 months!!!!

This has been discussed before me thinks
Warnock on 19:07 - Nov 27 with 3847 viewsThe_Mole

God I hope so - install some stability until the end of the season.

Will definitely be handing back my season ticket if JFH and worse, Chris Powell walk through the door 😤
Warnock on 19:18 - Nov 27 with 3828 viewsDeepcutHoop

Somewhere in this area.

Take your pick.
Warnock on 19:19 - Nov 27 with 3827 viewsjohncharles

He's a guy that can take charge. He's taken charge when the board fcuked off to Malaysia. He quickly brought in Blackwell when knew he might be away with family problems. Think what you like of Blackwell, he put up a creditable performance at Middlesborough. Warnock is a man who take charge. God knows we need one.

Strong and stable my arse.

Warnock on 19:25 - Nov 27 with 3811 viewsThe_Mole

Warnock on 19:19 - Nov 27 by johncharles

He's a guy that can take charge. He's taken charge when the board fcuked off to Malaysia. He quickly brought in Blackwell when knew he might be away with family problems. Think what you like of Blackwell, he put up a creditable performance at Middlesborough. Warnock is a man who take charge. God knows we need one.

Finally a poster who talks sense!

Poor yourself a large one that man 🍻👏🏻
Warnock on 19:29 - Nov 27 with 3801 viewsbosh67

Warnock on 19:19 - Nov 27 by johncharles

Yup. NW will at least get us playing football and being competitive.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Warnock on 20:31 - Nov 27 with 3695 viewsWanderR

So stick with Warnock rather than grabbing whoever is unemployed mid-season? Makes sense to me.

Current location: OX10

Login to get fewer ads

Warnock on 20:43 - Nov 27 with 3663 viewsWeaverQPR

Safe pair of hands.

@WeavQPR

Warnock on 21:00 - Nov 27 with 3622 viewsToast_R

In Warnock We Trust.
Should have never sacked him. The first of Bungles bungles.
Warnock on 23:02 - Nov 27 with 3491 viewsWindsorHoopMan

He took us up last time and should have been given a proper chance to mange us in the premier league, so give him the job I say. Why not, who else is out there?
Warnock on 23:24 - Nov 27 with 3456 viewsNorthernr

Would steady it all down and keep us in the division around where we are now 12-15. That's fine, there's still a strong chance of us dropping straight through. But I thought promotion was everything to Uncle Tony so it seems odd to sack a manager in an effort to try and achieve that, have a bit of a look around (might want to have done that before making the decision?) only to then play nice and safe and consolidation all over again. Also basically waves the whole summer investment up the river because Warnock won't have Smithies, Chery, Luongo, Gladwin etc
Warnock on 00:05 - Nov 28 with 3397 viewsPunteR

Warnock on 23:24 - Nov 27 by Northernr

Would steady it all down and keep us in the division around where we are now 12-15. That's fine, there's still a strong chance of us dropping straight through. But I thought promotion was everything to Uncle Tony so it seems odd to sack a manager in an effort to try and achieve that, have a bit of a look around (might want to have done that before making the decision?) only to then play nice and safe and consolidation all over again. Also basically waves the whole summer investment up the river because Warnock won't have Smithies, Chery, Luongo, Gladwin etc

+1
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 0:53]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Warnock on 10:46 - Nov 28 with 3223 viewsbrad

yes please!
Warnock on 11:08 - Nov 28 with 3185 viewsRangersw12

The only problem with Warnock if it's till end of the season is who decides the transfer policy in January and what happens if a new man comes in the summer doesn't want the new signings

I think we should go for the best person after the interview process whoever that may be
Warnock on 11:09 - Nov 28 with 3183 viewsstevec

Warnock on 23:24 - Nov 27 by Northernr

Maybe the summer investment and those responsible for it is the reason we are 15th.

Financially, promotion probably is everything, but we are where we are and have reached the point where we would need almost 2 points a game hereon in (Champions form) just to reach the play offs. Don't think anyone expects that now to happen.

As such, be good if they take their time over appointment, hopefully unearth the next Gordon Jago/Terry Venables.
Warnock on 11:14 - Nov 28 with 3172 viewsNW5Hoop

Warnock on 11:09 - Nov 28 by stevec

Maybe the summer investment and those responsible for it is the reason we are 15th.

Financially, promotion probably is everything, but we are where we are and have reached the point where we would need almost 2 points a game hereon in (Champions form) just to reach the play offs. Don't think anyone expects that now to happen.

As such, be good if they take their time over appointment, hopefully unearth the next Gordon Jago/Terry Venables.

Hang on, a few weeks ago everyone liked Chery, Luongo, Hall, JET and large chunks of the summer investment. Now it was all wrong?

Blimey, it's like reading Pravda here at the moment, trying to ascertain who's fallen in and out of favour without anyone actually doing anything different.
Warnock on 11:30 - Nov 28 with 3143 viewsozexile

If you've got phillps, faurlin, Luongo,chery, hoilett and jet available and cant score in four matches you need to do your coaching badges again.
Warnock on 12:54 - Nov 28 with 3067 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warnock has said that he's not interested in being the manager long-term and we need someone who is. We can't go short-term again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024