Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant Hall 08:27 - Nov 29 with 2291 viewsLblock

Whilst Faurlin was immense, Junior WC much much much improved, Lee Cook looking promising (changed his name to Petrasso I hear) and Chief looked commanding; a special mention for Hall from me

I've started a thread on this fella before so I won't repeat myself too much. What I would say is whoever is in charge of contracts needs to rip up the one Hall is on and get him on an extended deal ASAP. He's now starting to effortlessly go through certain games. Today he was up against a striker I rate who is big, strong and mobile but he had Wood in his pocket (ooh err)

If Benny got one thing right it was this signing so credit to him for that

Future captain and will step up to the highest level

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Grant Hall on 08:29 - Nov 29 with 2285 viewstimcocking

And he has the biggest thighs of any human...
Grant Hall on 09:54 - Nov 29 with 2118 viewsBushman

Looks brilliant every match.

Can't believe Spurs let him go.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Grant Hall on 10:10 - Nov 29 with 2083 viewsjohncharles

I've been a fan for some time. During the game I was wondering who might be bidding for him in January.
GET HIS CONTRACT SORTED NOW !

Strong and stable my arse.

Grant Hall on 10:22 - Nov 29 with 2020 viewspomanjou

Got to agree with the opening post. Trific future ahead. Hardly ever puts a foot or head wrong.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Grant Hall on 10:25 - Nov 29 with 2002 viewsHollowayRanger

Agree its vital we keep a core of players WORTH keeping and he would be top of my list,he puts in the effort every week stays fit and can play

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Grant Hall on 10:39 - Nov 29 with 1955 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Couldn't get a stream for yesterday, but I like what I've seen so far. Good to hear that he played well again yesterday.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Grant Hall on 10:55 - Nov 29 with 1917 viewsRed_Ranger

So Solid.
Grant Hall on 11:39 - Nov 29 with 1853 viewsRanger78

Spot on, he's turning into a proper player. I think he's going to become a firm fans favourite.

I think we can all agree that he is something that Les and Ramsey got right!!
Login to get fewer ads

Grant Hall on 12:11 - Nov 29 with 1761 viewsbosh67

Okay, I am going to say something unpopular with the best intentions.

That racist, oaf, cheat shagger, disabled space taker (allegedly) John Terry was a fantastic CB and has been a brilliant captain.

Grant Hall is starting to remind me of John Terry as he was becoming the player he became. He has the same reading of the game, the same ability to predict where the player is going and he is starting to run the back four and those ahead of him. He's taken pressure off Ned and I think he is going to be the captain here soon for a long time if we can keep hold of him.

So, much as some may not like the JT comparison, this kid is starting to look every bit as good if he keeps it up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Grant Hall on 12:35 - Nov 29 with 1694 viewsHadders

That`s funny, Bosh. I whispered something similar to my pal at a game recently - and mentioned that Terry played in every single game last year, when they won the league; I`d suggest he is not the world`s worst-ever defender. Not the sort of thing you want anyone to overhear, but look at you! I look forward to your next post,in which you argue that Jimmy Savile raised a lot of money for charity, and Hitler was a quite a decent artist.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 12:41]
Grant Hall on 13:02 - Nov 29 with 1639 viewsTacticalR

Grant Hall on 12:11 - Nov 29 by bosh67

Okay, I am going to say something unpopular with the best intentions.

That racist, oaf, cheat shagger, disabled space taker (allegedly) John Terry was a fantastic CB and has been a brilliant captain.

Grant Hall is starting to remind me of John Terry as he was becoming the player he became. He has the same reading of the game, the same ability to predict where the player is going and he is starting to run the back four and those ahead of him. He's taken pressure off Ned and I think he is going to be the captain here soon for a long time if we can keep hold of him.

So, much as some may not like the JT comparison, this kid is starting to look every bit as good if he keeps it up.

Didn't you know those parking spaces are also for the morally disabled?

Air hostess clique

Grant Hall on 13:05 - Nov 29 with 1636 viewsTacticalR

Grant Hall on 12:35 - Nov 29 by Hadders

That`s funny, Bosh. I whispered something similar to my pal at a game recently - and mentioned that Terry played in every single game last year, when they won the league; I`d suggest he is not the world`s worst-ever defender. Not the sort of thing you want anyone to overhear, but look at you! I look forward to your next post,in which you argue that Jimmy Savile raised a lot of money for charity, and Hitler was a quite a decent artist.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2015 12:41]

That Jimmy Savile chant yesterday was amusing.

Air hostess clique

Grant Hall on 15:25 - Nov 29 with 1468 viewsbaz_qpr

Have to agree with the OP if Hall is not given a contract extension ASAP its a total dereliction of duty by LF
Grant Hall on 18:14 - Nov 29 with 1319 viewsfrancisbowles

Grant Hall on 13:05 - Nov 29 by TacticalR

That Jimmy Savile chant yesterday was amusing.

What was it? I thought I heard the name but nothing else.
Grant Hall on 20:22 - Nov 29 with 1207 viewsTacticalR

Grant Hall on 18:14 - Nov 29 by francisbowles

What was it? I thought I heard the name but nothing else.

'Jimmy Saville...he's one of your own.'

Air hostess clique

Grant Hall on 20:30 - Nov 29 with 1188 viewsfrancisbowles

Grant Hall on 20:22 - Nov 29 by TacticalR

'Jimmy Saville...he's one of your own.'

Saville born in Leeds in 1926.?
Grant Hall on 23:32 - Nov 29 with 1056 viewsstansleftfoot

Grant Hall on 11:39 - Nov 29 by Ranger78

Spot on, he's turning into a proper player. I think he's going to become a firm fans favourite.

I think we can all agree that he is something that Les and Ramsey got right!!

The image of QPRs firm fans puts a different complection on the idolatory of Grant Halls thighs.
insert your apostrophes as you desire.
Grant Hall on 08:49 - Nov 30 with 958 viewsMvpeter

He's brilliant.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Grant Hall on 08:57 - Nov 30 with 947 viewssimmo

The benefit of good young players actually getting game time is there for all to see with Hall, those few months at Blackpool was obviously the making of him, to play in that environment every week, always in a battle and against the odds... I hope he continues to improve, the last few months he's been our most consistent performer - said as much a while ago and he's not only carried it on but he's improved.

Well played Rangers for the signing and the way he's been integrated.

Also note how he went with Mass to Swindon in 2013 - nice little links there.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 8:59]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024