Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
anyone else think "Shittu" 08:58 - Nov 29 with 1462 viewsloftboy

When Ned burst forward and unleashed that tbunderbolt

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

anyone else think "Shittu" on 13:11 - Nov 29 with 1346 viewsTacticalR

Would have been one of the goals of the season if it had gone in. Kyle Walker used to do that every now and then.

Air hostess clique

anyone else think "Shittu" on 13:13 - Nov 29 with 1337 viewsHAYESBOY

Yes, but more so second half when he just kept coming forward with the ball just battering through players all the way to the edge of the box.

Played well yesterday and it seems a good partnership with Hall developing.

Smells like a trout farm in here

anyone else think "Shittu" on 13:36 - Nov 29 with 1310 viewsHantsR

I didn't think 'Shittu' when he burst forward, but I said something similar when the thunderbolt shot went just over the bar.
anyone else think "Shittu" on 16:50 - Nov 29 with 1183 viewsnix

Really good to see him enjoying his football and playing with confidence. Think it's a relief for him to be playing with a decent partner atm in Hall and having a bit of protection from defensive midfield. Would love to see him score.
anyone else think "Shittu" on 17:27 - Nov 29 with 1153 viewsfrancisbowles

Exactly. I also thought if he had a bit more confidence and let go a bit earlier ( further out), he would at least have made the keeper tip it over.

He is playing a lot better since moving back across to right centre back and having Sandro to cover him. Hopefully, he will break out more often.
anyone else think "Shittu" on 19:00 - Nov 29 with 1083 viewsTacticalR

anyone else think "Shittu" on 17:27 - Nov 29 by francisbowles

Exactly. I also thought if he had a bit more confidence and let go a bit earlier ( further out), he would at least have made the keeper tip it over.

He is playing a lot better since moving back across to right centre back and having Sandro to cover him. Hopefully, he will break out more often.

It's good for him to stretch his legs.

Air hostess clique

anyone else think "Shittu" on 19:55 - Nov 29 with 1025 viewswombat

anyone else think "Shittu" on 19:00 - Nov 29 by TacticalR

Think once again him and hall were outstanding yesterday , proving to be a hell of a centre back partnership and will only get better

Poll: which is your favouite foot

anyone else think on 19:55 - Nov 29 with 1024 viewswombat

anyone else think "Shittu" on 19:00 - Nov 29 by TacticalR

Think once again him and hall were outstanding yesterday , proving to be a hell of a centre back partnership and will only get better

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Login to get fewer ads

anyone else think on 20:06 - Nov 29 with 1003 viewsTacticalR

anyone else think on 19:55 - Nov 29 by wombat

Hall's done well, but let's not get carried away about Onuoha.

Air hostess clique

anyone else think "Shittu" on 22:33 - Nov 29 with 936 viewsbosh67

I would certainly like to see him try it more often. By the way that shot is still going and is currently passing through north Devon.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

anyone else think "Shittu" on 22:53 - Nov 29 with 920 viewsDeepcutHoop

What game was that Shittu run that ended with the almost bar-breaking thunderbolt?

I'm sure I recall another Giggs-esque run down the wing that ended with a sweet cross from the big man at some point too. :)
anyone else think "Shittu" on 09:43 - Nov 30 with 838 viewskingsburyR

anyone else think "Shittu" on 22:53 - Nov 29 by DeepcutHoop

What game was that Shittu run that ended with the almost bar-breaking thunderbolt?

I'm sure I recall another Giggs-esque run down the wing that ended with a sweet cross from the big man at some point too. :)

Charlton???

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

anyone else think "Shittu" on 10:29 - Nov 30 with 816 viewswestberksr

I must be getting old as i thought of Bob Hazel; although have fond memories of Big Dan's effort.

Ned looks a lot more comfortable with Ale in front to take the ball off of him. It got to the stage where the midfielders kept recycling the ball to Ned to hoof forward; that really isn't his game and seemed to affect his confidence.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024