Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great Britain win the Davis Cup. 15:06 - Nov 29 with 1668 viewsSnipper

Fantastic achievement.

Thank God for Andy Murray.
Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 15:16 - Nov 29 with 1650 viewsHollowayRanger

nowt to do with god

thank judy!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 15:21 - Nov 29 with 1642 viewsFredManRave

That final point will be played a bit and rightly so.

Well done Andy Murray and team GB.

After 79 years of Meh.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 15:44 - Nov 29 with 1604 viewsonlyrinmoray

Do I detect a bit of admiration for Andy Murray (and Jamie) you do realise they are Scottish don't you?
Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 15:59 - Nov 29 with 1575 viewsHollowayRanger

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 15:44 - Nov 29 by onlyrinmoray

Do I detect a bit of admiration for Andy Murray (and Jamie) you do realise they are Scottish don't you?

British and like the nation stronger together

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 16:42 - Nov 29 with 1518 viewskarl

Hibs have won the Davis Cup!!

Brilliant, although Andy Murray will rightly get the credit they have obviously built a great team spirit where he is willing to work for these lower ranked players. I'm sure without that he wouldn't have been able to keep the intensity all through the season the way he has, it does seem the others raised their performances on the whole and if Edmunds hadn't taken Goffin to 5 sets would that have made the game today much more difficult?
Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 16:43 - Nov 29 with 1518 viewsnix

Brilliant result. Was lucky enough to see the doubles against France and Jamie Murray was magnificent in that match too. Their family must be so proud!
Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 18:08 - Nov 29 with 1437 viewsfrancisbowles

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 16:43 - Nov 29 by nix

Brilliant result. Was lucky enough to see the doubles against France and Jamie Murray was magnificent in that match too. Their family must be so proud!

Missed the doubles as I was at the match but might try and catch up on iplayer.

Great today though, well down team GB. Top marks to Andy Murray made himself available (before today) for next years first match in March, even though he has his first child due in February!
Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 19:54 - Nov 29 with 1382 viewspomanjou

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 16:42 - Nov 29 by karl

Brilliant, although Andy Murray will rightly get the credit they have obviously built a great team spirit where he is willing to work for these lower ranked players. I'm sure without that he wouldn't have been able to keep the intensity all through the season the way he has, it does seem the others raised their performances on the whole and if Edmunds hadn't taken Goffin to 5 sets would that have made the game today much more difficult?

Spot on. Take bow Edmunds .

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Login to get fewer ads

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 21:44 - Nov 29 with 1299 viewsCamberleyR

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 16:42 - Nov 29 by karl

Murray has been phenomenal in the Davis Cup singles this year. A perfect 8-0 record, only Mats Wilander and John McEnroe have done that before.

He also won 3 doubles points from 4 matches becoming only the fourth player to accumulate 11 points in a year. Considering Britain was in the third tier five years ago it is nothing short of astonishing.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 21:51 - Nov 29 with 1287 viewsPommyhoop

Just watching Today ( morning telly news/ chat show.) and the sport section has just been on .
I said to the Mrs '' I bet they don't mention the Davis Cup'. I was right.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 22:02 - Nov 29 with 1266 viewsSydneyRs

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 21:51 - Nov 29 by Pommyhoop

Just watching Today ( morning telly news/ chat show.) and the sport section has just been on .
I said to the Mrs '' I bet they don't mention the Davis Cup'. I was right.

Yes no surprise there. SMH had a big photo of Nico Rosberg as he won the grand prix last night. Hamilton of course won the title weeks ago so it was meaningless. Davis cup was briefly discussed (copy and paste of reuters update) under a small heading below that.

Superb effort by Murray and history made. He's unfortunate to have been playing alongside 3 of the all time greats but has still had a great career.
Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 22:30 - Nov 29 with 1233 viewsbosh67

The shot that won it was one of the best I've ever seen.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 07:47 - Nov 30 with 1161 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Just read that we are third in the all time winners table.

That is some drop of form 79 years ago!
Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 08:12 - Nov 30 with 1145 viewssimmo

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 21:44 - Nov 29 by CamberleyR

Murray has been phenomenal in the Davis Cup singles this year. A perfect 8-0 record, only Mats Wilander and John McEnroe have done that before.

He also won 3 doubles points from 4 matches becoming only the fourth player to accumulate 11 points in a year. Considering Britain was in the third tier five years ago it is nothing short of astonishing.

I know absolutely nothing about the Davis cup, but this sounds impressive. Whatever peoples opinion on Murray, he's obviously a world class player.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Great Britain win the Davis Cup. on 11:01 - Nov 30 with 1119 viewsBrianMcCarthy

http://newsthump.com/2015/11/30/andy-murray-british-again-after-winning-davis-cu

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024