Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford make official approach for Smith 20:06 - Nov 29 with 2770 viewseghamranger

Dean Smith..... Never heard of him personally....seems a bit random.

Last thing I want to do is start a new thread but we should probably announce something this week
Brentford make official approach for Smith on 20:10 - Nov 29 with 2754 viewsdaveB

He's doing a decent job at Walsall, could be a good appointment
Brentford make official approach for Smith on 20:13 - Nov 29 with 2736 viewsNorthernr

Done very well on zero resources at Walsall.
Brentford make official approach for Smith on 20:15 - Nov 29 with 2729 viewsTacticalR

I thought you just had to read the team-sheets that come out of Benham's computer.

Air hostess clique

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 20:26 - Nov 29 with 2665 viewsDorse

'Eghamranger Starts New Thread - LFW Delighted. (Reuters)

'Loft For Words supremo, Clive Whittingham OBE, 21, announced the installation of a new thread from Eghamranger at a packed press conference held in the function room of the Hounslow Berni Inn today. "Ladies and Gentlemen... the wait is over" said a beaming Whittingham across his plate of Mini Kievs and curly fries.

'Questions from the assembled delegates concentrated on whether or not Eghamranger, age unknown, from parts unknown but presumed to be Egham, Kazakhstan, would be appearing in person to unveil the new thread in person. "Sadly, no", replied Eghamranger's spokeswoman, Sue Perkins. "That's the last thing he wants to do."

'Fans were enraptured by the new thread. "I've been waiting for this for so long", sobbed Mabel Spunkfelcher, 59, chairperson of the Eghamettes, official groupies of the reclusive artist. "I just thank the Lord I lived long enough to see this day." '

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 20:32 - Nov 29 with 2632 viewseghamranger

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 20:26 - Nov 29 by Dorse

'Loft For Words supremo, Clive Whittingham OBE, 21, announced the installation of a new thread from Eghamranger at a packed press conference held in the function room of the Hounslow Berni Inn today. "Ladies and Gentlemen... the wait is over" said a beaming Whittingham across his plate of Mini Kievs and curly fries.

'Questions from the assembled delegates concentrated on whether or not Eghamranger, age unknown, from parts unknown but presumed to be Egham, Kazakhstan, would be appearing in person to unveil the new thread in person. "Sadly, no", replied Eghamranger's spokeswoman, Sue Perkins. "That's the last thing he wants to do."

'Fans were enraptured by the new thread. "I've been waiting for this for so long", sobbed Mabel Spunkfelcher, 59, chairperson of the Eghamettes, official groupies of the reclusive artist. "I just thank the Lord I lived long enough to see this day." '

I'm 47.... Would happily appear but berni inns went out with opal fruits and spangles!! 😉
Brentford make official approach for Smith on 20:41 - Nov 29 with 2582 viewsWatford_Ranger

The sort of manager I'd like us to go for. Plenty of gems in the lower leagues like Smith, Edinburgh, maybe JFH, Flitcroft. No doubt the fanbase would be up in arms but it would suit the players we have and even more the players we will have from next season.
Brentford make official approach for Smith on 20:50 - Nov 29 with 2536 viewsCamberleyR

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/157244/page:2/#238

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 22:33 - Nov 29 with 2273 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 20:50 - Nov 29 by CamberleyR

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/157244/page:2/#238

Will do for me has done a great job at Walsall
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 00:45 - Nov 30 with 2113 viewsisawqpratwcity

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 20:26 - Nov 29 by Dorse

"Loft For Words supremo, Clive Whittingham OBE, would like it to be known that his age is officially 21¾, styled after his Inspirator and Noted Diarist, Adrian Mole."

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 01:07 - Nov 30 with 2084 viewsFredManRave

They've only gone for Smith because Karl turned them down.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 07:29 - Nov 30 with 1954 viewsDorse

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 01:07 - Nov 30 by FredManRave

I'm waiting for Karl's first presser: 'Fentastic bunch of lads, train really well, Och McGoolies still has a knock, wait and see...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 09:19 - Nov 30 with 1881 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 01:07 - Nov 30 by FredManRave

If your referring to Karl Robinson then your way off he has applied a couple of times over the years and is still at MK never a chance.Our first choice was Pep Clotet at Swansea but that has fallen through so Looks like Smith will be announced this week.
Brentford make official approach for Smith on 13:10 - Nov 30 with 1744 viewsCamberleyR

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 09:19 - Nov 30 by switchingcode

If your referring to Karl Robinson then your way off he has applied a couple of times over the years and is still at MK never a chance.Our first choice was Pep Clotet at Swansea but that has fallen through so Looks like Smith will be announced this week.

No, this refers to Karl, another poster on this site who's just been appointed the manager of Orkney's team.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/158934/congratulat

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 13:13 - Nov 30 with 1729 viewssimmo

Be interesting to see what happens, by their own admission they got the last one wrong so be curious to see if the've been extra vigilant this time round. Smith seems a decent option from my limited knowledge of him. It's not about a proven thing at Brentford, it's about who fit's in with them, a quite niche position but get it right and it really works well.

Best of luck to whoever they choose, as I said before, always liked them.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 13:32 - Nov 30 with 1660 viewsadhoc_qpr

They obviously do a lot of due diligence on their managers but the last appointment was a disaster, so i'm surprised they haven't gone for a safer option.
Brentford make official approach for Smith on 17:20 - Nov 30 with 1553 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 13:10 - Nov 30 by CamberleyR

No, this refers to Karl, another poster on this site who's just been appointed the manager of Orkney's team.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/158934/congratulat

Stupid me,thanks
Brentford make official approach for Smith on 17:28 - Nov 30 with 1537 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 13:13 - Nov 30 by simmo

Be interesting to see what happens, by their own admission they got the last one wrong so be curious to see if the've been extra vigilant this time round. Smith seems a decent option from my limited knowledge of him. It's not about a proven thing at Brentford, it's about who fit's in with them, a quite niche position but get it right and it really works well.

Best of luck to whoever they choose, as I said before, always liked them.

It's always a risk as there is so many who don't succeed in there second appointments as with Rosler McDermott and Adkins to name a few.We mucked up with the last bloke,but Dean Smith has produced some good teams in his time playing good footballHe joins when he has the luxury of 4 or 5 players back after injury.
Brentford make official approach for Smith on 17:45 - Nov 30 with 1492 viewssimmo

Brentford make official approach for Smith on 17:28 - Nov 30 by switchingcode

It's always a risk as there is so many who don't succeed in there second appointments as with Rosler McDermott and Adkins to name a few.We mucked up with the last bloke,but Dean Smith has produced some good teams in his time playing good footballHe joins when he has the luxury of 4 or 5 players back after injury.

Yeah it seems a good time, I just wondered if they realised they got it wrong last time so this time they go too much the other way... It doesn't seem so with Smith though, a measured risk by all accounts.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024