Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Simpson 15:01 - Nov 30 with 2138 viewsexiled_dictator

Back in June, Leicester City’s right back Danny Simpson avoided a jail sentence after he was reported to have assaulted his ex-girlfriend. Instead, the judge sentenced the footballer to do 300 hours of unpaid community service.
Simpson has been working at Age UK in Manchester serving his community service, and was spotted turning up for his unpaid work in a matte black Lamborghini Huracan. Powered by a 5.2L V10, the £180,720 Huracan produces a power output of 602BHP, a 0-60MPH time of 2.5 seconds and a top speed of over 202MPH.
What’s worse, the footballer now appears to be in more trouble after being reported for not having a front number plate on the Lamborghini. The footballer also avoided paying for parking near the charity shop, parking his prized car for free in a nearby local pub car park.

blimey!!!
in any other form of life, danny would be stacking shelves in lidl, but fortune has dictated that he can play professional football, beat the crap out of a female (he was found guilty of assaulting his then-girlfriend and mother of his child stephanie ward on 28 december 2014), and drive italian luxurious supercar. but still fail to pay for parking. only costs a quid at lidl, but free if you buy goods over a tenner. could buy full on christmas lunch for the whole family for that, and still have change for beer and whiskey.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Danny Simpson on 15:09 - Nov 30 with 2102 viewsTacticalR

Actually, anyone who has seen the recent documentary 'Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine' (2015), knows that this behaviour can very much be observed in other walks of life...

http://www.edibleapple.com/2011/10/27/the-story-behind-steve-jobs-mercedez-benz-

P.S. excellent documentary by the way.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 15:18]

Air hostess clique

Danny Simpson on 15:44 - Nov 30 with 1985 viewsthemodfather

wouldn't simpson break his back lifting things onto shelves at lidl's??
Danny Simpson on 15:47 - Nov 30 with 1968 viewsnix

Glad he doesn't play for us any more, despite our ongoing issues at right back. I wouldn't be surprised if the club had got wind of his character before selling him, which explains why they did, even though it seemed a rather odd decision at the time.

Interestingly, he said at the time he was going to appeal the decision but if he's doing the community service now perhaps he changed his mind.
Danny Simpson on 16:24 - Nov 30 with 1869 viewsrobith

Danny Simpson on 15:47 - Nov 30 by nix

Glad he doesn't play for us any more, despite our ongoing issues at right back. I wouldn't be surprised if the club had got wind of his character before selling him, which explains why they did, even though it seemed a rather odd decision at the time.

Interestingly, he said at the time he was going to appeal the decision but if he's doing the community service now perhaps he changed his mind.

That's placing far too much onus on QPR to have done something sensible.

Footballing wise it was a pretty terrible decision which subsequently has turned out ok due to him being a scumbag
Danny Simpson on 17:00 - Nov 30 with 1790 viewsbosh67

We do live in a daft society.

Are you a complete moron who can kick a football, beat up a woman and behave like a complete c*nt then get in touch and you could receive £30,000 a week or more with a unique opportunity to play professional football. Just dial 0800 - TALENTLESS TW*T to claim your reward for being a total sh*tbag.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Danny Simpson on 17:52 - Nov 30 with 1695 viewsjohncharles

Danny Simpson on 15:09 - Nov 30 by TacticalR

Actually, anyone who has seen the recent documentary 'Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine' (2015), knows that this behaviour can very much be observed in other walks of life...

http://www.edibleapple.com/2011/10/27/the-story-behind-steve-jobs-mercedez-benz-

P.S. excellent documentary by the way.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 15:18]

The fabulously wealthy John Getty was known to hang around venues waiting until 10pm when it was free to get in.

Strong and stable my arse.

Danny Simpson on 18:01 - Nov 30 with 1677 viewsJigsore

"Man turns up to community service sentence in own car, proceeds to do what every other person would do in the same situation and goes for free parking"

f*cking groundbreaking journalism this. I'm not sure I can consider myself outraged enough until i've seen a long lens shot of his bird in a bikini too

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Danny Simpson on 18:08 - Nov 30 with 1651 viewssimmo

"Man turns up to community service sentence in own car, proceeds to do what every other person would do in the same situation and goes for free parking"

Basically this - nobody is condoning his actions with domestic violence but I couldn't give a fck what car he drives or that he parks somewhere that doesn't cost anything.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Simpson on 19:44 - Nov 30 with 1478 viewsHollowayRanger

Danny Simpson on 15:44 - Nov 30 by themodfather

wouldn't simpson break his back lifting things onto shelves at lidl's??

na he's too short he wouldn't be able to reach!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024