Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition 15:37 - Nov 30 with 5647 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Right, here's the rules:-

I'll get it started by putting up two songs
After that, I'll nominate another poster who has to:-

1) Pick between the two posted songs
2) Eliminate one
3) Add his/her favourite song, and
4) Nominate another poster

Got it?

I'm nominating Metallica to judge, eliminate one and add one.

[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 15:39]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 15:48 - Nov 30 with 4675 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Bugger those are my favourite songs from both artists.

I'll go for Stevie, eliminate Elvis as I love the bass line on 'I aint'

This is my favourite song ever, with also one of the best videos ever.

+

I nominate Uncle Blob.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 15:49]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 23:55 - Nov 30 with 4515 viewstimcocking

But we all know it's Riders on the Storm...
The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 01:06 - Dec 1 with 4479 viewsBrightonhoop

Please not the Bores. Impossible task Brian, compile a top ten or a top twenty, it's near impossible. I throw into the ring Marvin Gayes 'What's going on' for topical relevance, Joy Divisions Transmission, Pink Floyds Wish you were here, Primal Screams Come Together, Motorheads Motorhead, Hawkwinds Silver Machine, Orbs Fluffy Little Clouds, Pils 'Rise', Clash Lost in a Supermarket, Jams Going Underground, Wellers Wild Wood, ad infinitum, see where this is going? Did I mention impossible? ;-)

This is a contender amongst a million...
The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 01:19 - Dec 1 with 4469 viewsjamois

so, we await the Blob.....

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 01:22 - Dec 1 with 4464 viewsPunteR

Blob is like Steve Davis, working out all the angles.... should he go safe? or will he go for it?. He slowly walks around the table again...There's lot of chin stroking... He chalks the cue for the third time...
There's tension at The Crucible...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 02:33 - Dec 1 with 4438 viewsFredManRave

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 01:22 - Dec 1 by PunteR

Blob is like Steve Davis, working out all the angles.... should he go safe? or will he go for it?. He slowly walks around the table again...There's lot of chin stroking... He chalks the cue for the third time...
There's tension at The Crucible...

It's never just Steve Davis for me these days. He will always be Steve "Interesting" Davis;

As you were....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 06:08 - Dec 1 with 4409 viewsSeasideranger

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 02:33 - Dec 1 by FredManRave

It's never just Steve Davis for me these days. He will always be Steve "Interesting" Davis;

As you were....

Joe Dulce.....SHUDDUPA YA FACE...
The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 07:58 - Dec 1 with 4358 viewsElHoop

Oh well, serves him right for being so fecking slow:

Login to get fewer ads

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 08:23 - Dec 1 with 4334 viewsWokingR

Jesus Brian, this may well deserve an award for the 'Slowest' thread ever in the history of the internet.
The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 08:50 - Dec 1 with 4313 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 08:23 - Dec 1 by WokingR

Jesus Brian, this may well deserve an award for the 'Slowest' thread ever in the history of the internet.

I spot a flaw! A flaw that has reduced this to bob-Malcolmeque slowness.

Right, whoever wants to take up the challenge just type your name, first person to type their name is automatically nominated. It's Stevie vs Guns n' Roses at the moment.

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 10:01 - Dec 1 with 4240 viewshopphoops

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 08:50 - Dec 1 by BrianMcCarthy

I spot a flaw! A flaw that has reduced this to bob-Malcolmeque slowness.

Right, whoever wants to take up the challenge just type your name, first person to type their name is automatically nominated. It's Stevie vs Guns n' Roses at the moment.

I was tempted to step in and get this thread back on track, but i think i prefer its organic sloth-like nature...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 10:04 - Dec 1 with 4227 viewsBucksRanger

Keep Stevie - Add Beatles

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 10:06 - Dec 1 with 4222 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 10:01 - Dec 1 by hopphoops

I was tempted to step in and get this thread back on track, but i think i prefer its organic sloth-like nature...

Love that song. Great band, too.

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 10:07 - Dec 1 with 4216 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 10:06 - Dec 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Stevie vs The Beatles, then, with Grandaddy as an outrider.

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 10:14 - Dec 1 with 4203 viewshopphoops

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 10:06 - Dec 1 by BrianMcCarthy

We continue to tread the path of righteousness Brian, though LFW's prog-metal-handbag mire may try to pull us down.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 10:27 - Dec 1 with 4181 viewsA40Bosh

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 10:01 - Dec 1 by hopphoops

Ok, so I am gonna jump in and kick out Grandaddy.

If we gotta have wining American vocals its at least got to have a bit of oomph in it.

I'll let Stevie ride.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 10:34 - Dec 1 with 4162 viewsdoogi55

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 07:58 - Dec 1 by ElHoop

Oh well, serves him right for being so fecking slow:

i had to cut up the blooby family with a claw hammer and a stanley knife ,threw the bits in a skip
The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 17:40 - Dec 1 with 4052 viewsPunteR

This is getting serious now. Has anyone checked in on Blob since his birthday weekend.?

I knew I shouldn't have bought him that pack of murry mints.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 18:45 - Dec 1 with 3990 viewsTheBlob

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 15:48 - Nov 30 by Metallica_Hoop

Bugger those are my favourite songs from both artists.

I'll go for Stevie, eliminate Elvis as I love the bass line on 'I aint'

This is my favourite song ever, with also one of the best videos ever.

+

I nominate Uncle Blob.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2015 15:49]

Sorry for the lateness.....
Have been wrestling with a particularly tough bit of KFC...

I nominate that afficianado of gentle muzak....

BLUCE.

edit...
meant to put up this one....

[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 8:56]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 04:38 - Dec 2 with 3851 viewsisawqpratwcity

Do you see what you've done, Brian McCarthy, do you see?

You, Brian, you, the man with the best intentions of anyone on LoftForWords, you have unleashed CHAOS on this forum...do you see, Brian?...CHAOS!!!

J'ACCUSE!
[Post edited 2 Dec 2015 4:51]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 07:04 - Dec 2 with 3824 viewsexiled_dictator

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 04:38 - Dec 2 by isawqpratwcity

You, Brian, you, the man with the best intentions of anyone on LoftForWords, you have unleashed CHAOS on this forum...do you see, Brian?...CHAOS!!!

J'ACCUSE!

had a guy in my class called jack hughes. true dat.

after 5 years of daily comments by 200 kids, he changed his name to lesbian cunnilingus. a lot less conspicuous. less true. well the first bit is, but i made up the second bit. maybe.

anyway, i like more of the guitar based music with bass and drums together with a singer who gargles with rocks for breakfast, and washes down his meals with jack daniels. so any band that fits that fit wins for me.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 07:25 - Dec 2 with 3809 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 04:38 - Dec 2 by isawqpratwcity

J'ACCUSE!

Well, this is going well!

We are now moving slower than Malcolm and approaching Hateleyish pace.

Right now, The New Radicals is one of the Top 5 Songs Ever!

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 08:55 - Dec 2 with 3777 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 07:25 - Dec 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, this is going well!

We are now moving slower than Malcolm and approaching Hateleyish pace.

Right now, The New Radicals is one of the Top 5 Songs Ever!

Well we got 25 days to Christmas. At this rate I reckon we'll have 12 songs discarded/chosen

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 11:22 - Dec 2 with 3725 viewsBluce_Ree

Cheers for the nommies, Blob.

Right as soon as these f**king f*cks f*ck off away from my desk I'll get a sneaky listen in.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The LFW Best Song Ever In History Competition on 11:28 - Dec 2 with 3718 viewscaptainmycaptian

Watch "Chelsea 0 QPR 1. Jan 2nd 2013" on YouTube

several top songs in here "can we play you evey week" ect
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024